EMRS 2021 Admit Card: The National Testing Agency releases the EMRS 2021 Admit Card online through the official website before the exam. EMRS 2021 Teaching Staff Selection Exam is scheduled to be held during last week of May 2021/first week of June 2021 as computer based tests. Successfully registered candidates are issued admit cards to appear in the exam. Candidates can download the EMRS 2021 admit card through candidates login from recruitment.nta.nic.in as per schedule before the exam. The admit card indicates the date, time and venue of the exam among other details. Read this article to know how to download the EMRS 2021 Admit Card, check guidelines, exam day instructions and more.
Latest: EMRS 2021 admit card date is notified online before the exam. Check how to download here!
EMRS 2021 Admit Card
The NTA notifies the exact date of release of the EMRS 2021 Admit Card on the official website i.e. recruitment.nta.nic.in. The examination is conducted to fill up vacancies for the posts of Principal, Vice Principal and other teaching staff in Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS). It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the admit card downloaded the from website as per schedule to the designated exam centre. Candidates can check out the latest schedule related to EMRS 2021 Admit Card in the table below.
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|EMRS 2021 Exam Date||last week of May/first week of Jun 2021|
Get Admit Card: Click Here to download the EMRS 2021 Admit Card as per schedule!
How to Download EMRS 2021 Admit Card?
It may be noted that the NTA does not dispatch the admit cards by post of through any other means. Therefore, candidates have to download the admit card from the official website only. The direct link to download the EMRS 2021 Admit Card is provided here as per schedule. Candidates can also follow the simple steps given below to download the admit card by visiting the official website.
1st Step: Open the website recruitment.nta.nic.in using any compatible internet browser such as Google Chrome.
2nd Step: Now, candidates have to select EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)-2021.
3rd Step: Upon clicking the link as indicated in Step 2, candidates are redirected to the homepage of the EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam 2021 portal. In this portal, the link to download the admit card is updated as per schedule.
4th Step: Candidates have to click on the link to download the EMRS 2021 Admit Card and they are automatically redirected to the candidate login page.
5th Step: On the candidate login page, one must enter their Application Number and Password and click on Sign In.
6th Step: Now, the admit card is displayed upon successfully signing in.
7th Step: Candidates have to download/save a copy of the admit card on their device.
8th Step: One must generate print-outs of the admit card for carrying to the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on EMRS 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is issued provisionally to candidates for appearing in the EMRS Computer Based Tests. Candidates are advised to verify the information on the admit card carefully while downloading. The following details are informed through the EMRS 2021 Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Parents’ name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Details of the Exam centre
- Instructions & Guidelines for the EMRS 2021 exam
How to Contact NTA for Discrepancies in EMRS 2021 Admit Card?
We have already stated that candidates must verify the correctness of the information on the EMRS Admit Card while downloading. In case there is any discrepancy, candidates have to contact the National Testing Agency at the following contact details.
Helpline Number: 011-40759000 (09.30 AM to 06.00 PM).
Note: In case there are discrepancies in the admit card, candidates still have to download it, inform the NTA at the aforementioned helpline number and appear in the exam with the erroneous admit card. The NTA takes necessary corrective measures in due course of time.
EMRS 2021 Exam Schedule
NTA has indicated the complete schedule of events for the EMRS 2021 examination including shift timings. Candidates can check the complete details here.
Important Instructions for EMRS Admit Card 2021
The NTA has issued certain guidelines related to the EMRS Admit Card in the official notification. In addition, candidates can also find important instructions on the admit card which must be followed. Check the details here.
- The admit card is not sent by post. One must download it from the official website only.
- Duplicate admit cards are not issued at the EMRS exam centre under any circumstances.
- Candidates must not mutilate the admit card or change/attempt to change any information printed on it.
- One must preserve the admit card in good condition for future reference.
- Only those candidates, who have submitted complete applications along with the payment of the fees are issued the admit card.
Items to Carry to the EMRS 2021 Exam Centre
NTA has adviced applicants to carry only necessary items to the exam centre. These are as follows.
- Printed copy of EMRS Admit Card 2021.
- Filled up Self-Declaration downloaded from the official website.
- One passport-sized photo (same as uploaded on application form online) for pasting in the attendance sheet.
- Valid photo identification proof.
- Simple transparent ballpoint pen/s.
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitiser (50ml in transparent bottle).
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Sugar tablets/fruits for diabetic candidates only.
Important Exam Day Guidelines for EMRS 2021
The NTA has provided certain guidelines to be followed on the exam date. Candidates can also find instructions on the admit card and follow them during the conduct of the exam. Here are some of the most important guidelines.
- Candidates have to appear in the exam in the allotted centre, on the given date and timings as indicated on the admit card.
- One must report to the exam centre at least 2 hours before the exam.
- It has been advised that candidates take their seats immediately once they are allowed to enter the exam hall.
- A candidate must find the allocated seat as per roll/hall ticket number and take the exam from that seat only.
- One must check that the question paper is as per their opted post, Any discrepancy must be notified to the invigilator immediately.
- Candidates have to appear in the exam at their own costs.
- One must maintain physical distance & personal hygiene at the exam hall.
- Candidates must refrain from sharing items with other candidates including water bottles.
About EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment Exam
The Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) Teaching Staff Recruitment Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency. As evident from the name, the examination is essentially a recruitment test which aims to fill up vacancies for Principal, Vice Principal, PGT and TGTs in such schools. The EMRS examination is an initiative of the National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) to improve the quality of education by ensuring that EMRS schools are adequately staffed with the proper teaching staff.
EMRS examination is conducted as a Computer Based Test. The question paper is set in the Hindi and English languages. Except for the post of TGTs, the question paper consist of 160 objective type questions from the syllabus prescribed. It may be noted that in the TGT recruitment exam, there are 180 such questions. A total duration of 180 minutes is given. Candidates may note that there is negative marking of 0.25 marks in EMRS exam for every wrong answer.
Click here for the official website
Ans. The admit card is provisionally issued to registered candidates through the official website before the exam. It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the designated exam centre.
Ans. The admit card can be downloaded from the website recruitment.nta.nic.in.
Ans. Yes. One must enter the Application Number and Password to download the admit card.
Ans. Candidates must inform the NTA at the helpline number 011-40759000.