HP High Court Recruitment 2019 – The High Court of Himachal Pradesh (HP) has notified the Regular and the contract basis posts in the High Court. Desirous and eligible candidates were able to apply for the post in the existing anticipated vacancies of different categories of posts in subordinate courts in Himachal Pradesh. There are total 74 vacancies in the High Court Recruitment 2017. The posts are released for class III and class IV. The application forms for the posts could only be filled through online mode on the official website of the court at hp high court.nic.in.
- Interview call letter for HP Clerks- Subordinate Courts (HHC/2018/01) has been issued. Download here
- HP High court has declared the result of screening test for the posts of Office Assistant IT-Subordinate Courts(HHC/2018/02) and Process Server – Subordinate Courts(HHC/2018/04). Click here to check the same.
HP High Court Recruitment 2019
The information regarding the recruitment vacancies, posts, pay scale, rules, application form, admit card, syllabus, application fee, result and important dates are mentioned below in this article. Given below are the important dates for the recruitment for the High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
|Date of notification||10 Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply||21 Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply (candidates belonging to the tribal areas in Himachal Pradesh)||10 Sep 2017|
Name of the Post Number of Vacancies Pay Band Essential Qualifications
Clerk (Class-III) On regular basis :23 (Twenty Three) 7 clear-cut and 16 anticipated (15 UR, 4 SC & 4 OBC) Rs.5910-20200 + Rs.1900/- Grade Pay with initial start of Rs.7810/- per month. Should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university On Contract basis: 6 (Six) clear-cut (I UR, 2 SC, 2 OBC & 1 PH)Rs.5910-20200 + Rs.1900/- Grade pay
Stenographer- Gr.-III (Steno-typist) (Class-III) On regular basis : 9 (Nine) i.e. 5 Clear-cut & 4 anticipated (6 UR, 2 SC & 1 OBC) Rs.5910-20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade pay with initial start of Rs.9880/- per month. Should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and typing speed in English at 40 W.P.M. on the computer. On Contract basis : 1 (One) Clear-cut, (UR) Rs.5910-20200 + Rs.2400 Grade Pay
Judgment Writer (Class-III) On Contract basis: 2 clear-cut(UR) Rs.5910-20200 + Rs.2000/- Grade pay Possessing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and typing speed in English at 40 W.P.M. on the computer.
Junior Office Assistant (IT) (Class-III) On Contract basis : 2 (Two) clear-cut ( UR) Rs.5910-20200 + Rs.1950/- Grade pay Possessing degree of: B. Tech./ MCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent or +2 or equivalent qualification + BCA/ DCA/ ITI in computers/ Diploma in Information Technology Process Server (Class-IV) On regular basis : 30 i.e. 25 clear-cut & 5 anticipated On regular basis : 30 i.e. 25 clear-cut & 5 anticipated (20 UR, 5SC, 2ST, 2 OBC & 1 PH) Rs.4900-10680+ Rs.1400 Grade pay. Having passed 10+2 examination from any of the recognized Board.On contract basis : 1 (One) (UR) Rs.4900-10680 + Rs.1400/- Grade pay.
Only the eligible candidates would be able to apply for the posts as prescribed by the court. The number of posts along with the vacancies, pay scale and eligibility criteria is given below in the table.
Age limit– The court has set the age limit for the candidates. The age of the candidates applying for the post must not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on January 1, 2017. The relaxation was given to the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) as prescribed by the state government.
High Court Recruitment of HP 2019
The candidates applying for the recruitment of High Court Himachal Pradesh must mention their valid mobile number and email ID. The eligible candidates would get the information about the examination schedule and the other information only through SMS on registered mobile numbers. No separate call letters were issued through online or offline method. Therefore candidates are advised to fill the correct mobile numbers while filling the application form.
Instructions to Fill the Application form of High Court Recruitment of Himachal Pradesh
The application forms for the recruitment of High Court HP were available on the official website of the court at hphighcourt.nic.in The candidates need to fill the application form carefully to register themselves for the recruitment. The candidates had to pay a prescribed amount of application fee for the recruitment.
Application process is over now
Candidates need to submit the application fee along with the application form. The application fee is different for class III and class IV. The application fee is given below in the table:
|Class III||General or unreserved category||Rs.300|
|For all other reserved categories||Rs.150/-|
|Class IV||General or unreserved category||Rs.200/-|
|For all other reserved categories||Rs.100/-|
The payment was either done through “E- Payment mode” by using Credit/ Debit Card. Candidates can also pay the fee through “E- Challan” method which was generated from the online web portal of SBI collect and the amount of application fee was deposited in any branch of SBI bank.
The instructions to fill the application form are mentioned below. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh High Court as mentioned above. After that click on the tab “Recruitment/ Results Announcements”
- To apply, desirous and eligible candidates had to access the website of SBI collect at URL https://www..onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm and then click on proceed button on the screen.
- The candidate were directed to the page where he or she had two options State of Corporation/ Institution and Type of Corporation./ Institution. In this step, the candidate has to select the state ” Himachal Pradesh” and in Type of Corporation select “Government Department” and then click on Go button.
- The next step was to select the only given option that is “Registrar General High Court HP”. After selecting that, click on the proceed button.
- After the completion of the above step, the candidate was directed to the next screen that is “Select Payment Category”. In this candidate had to chose one of the available options of his or her choice. Pay the prescribed fee either through offline mode or online mode.
- After completion of all the above steps, the candidate must check the application form carefully before submitting it. If in case any field is left blank, it was automatically highlighted and candidate needs to fill that fields carefully.
- After the payment of the application fee, an auto-generated E-Receipt was generated. It must be downloaded by the candidate.
- After verifications of all the particulars, the applicant must click on the submit button to register for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure for the Recruitment in High Court Himachal Pradesh
The selection of the candidates for the HP High Court recruitment is based on satisfying the eligibility criteria at all the stages of the examination/ test. The High Court verifies the eligibility conditions of the candidates in reference to the original documents at all the stages of the test. The select list of the candidates is firstly drawn for the regular post candidates and then for the contractual basis. The recruitment is done on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce Test.
The syllabus for the examination for the recruitment in High Court Himachal Pradesh is published on the official website of the court at hphighcourt.nic.in The candidates must go through the rules and regulations and syllabus for the post of High Court HP and should prepare accordingly.
Rules And Syllabus
The roll number, date, time and centre of the examination for the recruitment of High Court Himachal Pradesh will only be sent through SMS to the registered mobile numbers of the eligible candidates. No separate call letters will be issued through offline or online method. However, candidates must download the duly filled admit card from official website of the court in the prescribed format as given on the website. The applicants should bring the admit card on the day of examination. No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the examination without the valid admit card.
Result of Recruitment of Himachal Pradesh High Court 2019
The select list in the written examination shall be drawn firstly for the regular post and then for the contractual post in the order of the merit list. The merit list shall be released on the official website of the court. The benefit of the reservation of the post will be given only to those candidates who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh.