Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test / HP TET Admit Card 2018 will be released online. The candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website. The admit card of HP TET 2018 will be provided only in online mode and candidates cannot avail it via any offline medium. To download the HPTET admit card, the candidates will have to submit the Application Number and Date of Birth. The centre of the examination, timing and other details will be disclosed to candidates via the hall ticket. Candidates may refer to the article below to know more about the HP TET 2018 Admit Card.
HP TET Admit Card 2018
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education will conduct Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in the month of September. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and take the exam. Also, the HP TET admit card will also be required at later stages. So, do keep it safely in good condition.
|Admit Card Availability||5 days prior to the examination|
|HP TET Exam Date 2018||02-09 Sep 2018|
Admit Card: HP TET Admit Card 2018 will be released at www.hpbose.org.
How to Download HP TET Admit Card
The candidates can download the admit card by following the steps below.
- Click on the link provided above.
- It will lead to the window as displayed below.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the required space.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the admit card of HP TET 2018.
Note: HPBOSE will not send separate admit cards or exam center details through post or any other medium. Therefore, applicants must download HP TET Admit Card 2018 from board’s website as per schedule. The board will not be responsible if candidate does not obtain admit card on time.
In Case HP TET Admit Card is not Found on website
- The scheduled date of examination, he/she should inform the Board’s Office with the record of submission of online application form.
- Somehow, if a candidate fails to be in possession of Admit Card before the commencement of examination, he/she should meet the Centre Superintendent at least one hour before the commencement of the examination at the centre with printout of the computer generated online last Confirmation Page.
- Any inquiry pertaining to the Admit Card without printout of the computer generated Confirmation Page and proof of payment of fees will not be entertained under any circumstances.
About HP TET 2018 Exam
There shall be one question paper in four different series having questions of multiple-choice/objective type, carrying 150 questions of one mark each to be attempted within 150 minutes. There shall be 60% minimum qualifying marks.
Teacher Eligibility Test shall be held at Sub-Divisional Headquarters and few identified places near the Sub Divisional Headquarters. The Sub-Division Code of examination centre for HP TET shall be the parent Sub Divisional Headquarter of the candidate however; the Board reserves the right to allot any other centre keeping in corresponding codes is as under:
|Revenue Sub-Division||Code||Revenue Sub-Division||Code|