HSSC Clerk Result 2019 has been declared on the official website, hssc.gov.in. The OMR based examination was conducted on September 21, 22 & 23, 2019. The result is released in the form of pdf. The process of document verification will beheld from januray 07 -20, 2019. The candidate must provide all the relevant documents in original, set of self attested copies of all documents, one ID Proof and application form in printed form. For more information on HSSC Clerk result 2019, you can check this page.
Latest: HSSC Clerk allocation list has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
HSSC Clerk Result 2019
The result is declared on the website after the examination as per the schedule. Candidates can check the score through the link provided below. The print out of the result must be taken for future references. The complete schedule for HSSC Clerk result 2019 is as follows.
21, 22 & 23 Sep 2019
|Declaration of Result||18 Dec 2019|
|Scrutiny of Documents||05 – 07 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of FInal Result||03 Sep 2020|
- Click here to check alloction list of HSSC Clerk 2019.
- Click here to check final Result for HSSC Clerk 2019.
- Click here to check Result for HSSC Clerk 2019.
How to check HSSC Clerk 2019 Result
The candidate can check the result on the official website as per the schedule. The candidates who will qualify will be called for document verification upon successful completion of which, recruitment will be provided. The steps to check the HSSC Clerk 2019 Result are as follows.
- Firstly you have to go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- The link for the result will be provided on the official website.
- You need to click on the link after which the pdf file will appear on the screen.
- You can also download the result and take a print out of it for future references.
Calculation of HSSC Clerk Result 2019
The result of HSSC Clerk will be prepared by taking into account both the score obtained by the candidate in the written examination and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The candidate can score a maximum of 90 marks in the written exam. The total marks will comprise of 100 marks. The score distribution is as follows.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as
- 5 marks will be awarded to the candidate if neither the candidate nor any person from among the candidate’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate is.
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the candidate had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded if the candidate has experience and the marks for it will be calculated as 0.5 marks for each year or part (exceeding six months of experience) out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months
Note: No candidate will be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
After adding the score of the written examination and the score of the Socio-Economic criteria and experience the final result will be prepared and the recruitment will be done on this basis.
What to do after the HSSC Clerk Result 2019
The candidates who have qualified in their respective category will be called for document verification. The candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria and in order to do so they need to show the true and valid documents and for those who will not be able to provide valid documents, their application form will get rejected. So the candidate must gather all the documents as they have mentioned in the application form, take a print out of the application form and must ensure the validity of all the documents. Only those document which is uploaded by the candidates will be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of verification, the candidature will be liable to be cancelled. If an application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate will be responsible for that and the candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/ information. After the verification, if everything is found correct the final recruitment will be done.
HSSC Clerk 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The result is prepared by giving 90% weightage to the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam and 10% weightage to the socio-economic factors.
Ans : For all the candidates who clear the written examination and got their name selected are the called for the documents verification procedure.
Ans : The corporation announces the result at the login section for every individual separately. The candidates will need their login ID and password to check their result.
Ans : The candidates who have forgotten their password can visit the official website hssc.gov.in. Click on the result tab and there click on “forgot the password” to retrieve your login credentials.