|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The PNRD Assam Recruitment Admit Card 2017 for Accredited Engineer, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator uploaded on the official website on rural.assam.gov.in/. It was issued by Panchayat and Rural Development Department, Government of Assam. Only those candidates get the call letter/ admit card who has completed their forms before the last date in all respects along with uploading of photographs. The photograph is required to be carried to be pasted on the call letter at the time of the written test in front of the invigilators. Candidates appearing without the call letter or appearing with the call letter after 15 minutes of the reporting time will not be allowed to enter the premises or give the exam. It will be the sole responsibility of the individuals to keep their essential and valuable items under their watch. Moreover, candidates who bring items such as electronic devices, any written or printed material will be disqualified from writing the test.
PNRD Assam Recruitment Admit Card 2017
The hall ticket or call letter for PNRD Assam 2017 has been uploaded for Accredited Engineer, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator on the official website at rural.assam.gov.in. The officials uploaded two links on the official website. One link, a list of the candidates who have been shortlisted to appear in the Written test for the designated post. The other link, for the Call letter or admit card. After clicking the link, you were able to download it.PNRD Assam Recruitment Admit Card 2017 issued on December 13, 2017.
|Final date to submit the online application filled forms||31 Aug 2017|
|Admit card issued for AE, GPC||13 Dec 2017|
|Entrance Exam for Accredited Engineer, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator||24 Dec 2017|
|Admit card to be issued for District MIS, Account Assitant, Block MIS||To be issued|
|Entrance Exam for District MIS Manager (MGNREGA), Account Assistant,
Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G)
|07 Jan 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Eligible candidate list of ” Accredited Engineer”
- Roll no wise examination center details of “Accredited Engineer ”
- Eligible candidate list of “Gaon Panchayat Coordinator”
- Note: The Eligible candidate list of the other post will be displayed shortly.
- Note: Candidates are advised to confirm and verify the examination time and venue before the date of the selection test with the examination center details list.
Steps to download the PNRD Assam Call letter
- Click the link which will be provided here at the time of call letter issue
- The link will will take you to call letter download page
- Select the file title as ‘Letter”
- The call letter will be displayed
- The Pre Filled form will be indicative of venue assigned to you
- Read it carefully for essential information
- Save the file
- Carry it on the exam day
Call letter for Written Test
The admit card will be in form of a certificate. Candidates are required to notice all the details printed on it. The PNRD will issue the call letter for Written test first. Candidates are required to keep in touch with our website for precise details. As we have come across, the call letter is issued to those candidates who will complete the application formalities well in time. Also call letter for written test will have a space left blank. This is the space of Application Number. Therefore, it is possible that the candidates have to download the call letter and write the application number.
Information on Call Letter
The candidates must check the information printed on the call letter. What is printed on call letter? Well ! the call letter will inform the applicants about the
- Post they apply for
- Dates on which the test is to be held
- Time allotted to the candidate to appear for the test
- Venue where the test is to take place
- Instructions for the candidates
What kind of information will be printed on the PNRD Call Letter 2017 ?
Apart from the VENUE (which is the most essential information), where the candidate must appear for the written test, following instruction may also be noted down:-
- Strict instructions for bringing the call letter at the time of written test.
- Reporting Time (which is usually 1 hour before the exam is to start). There might be some formalities such as document verification that sometimes officials conduct. In this case, it cannot be said with full guarantee.
- people arriving 15 minutes late than the mentioned reporting time will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- gadgets like- Calculators, notebooks, mobile phones etc. will not be permissible inside the hall.
- the PNRD may also ask the candidates to bring their recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the call letter.
- in addition to the photograph, a copy of candidate’s photo identity proof such as:- Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN card etc. may also be required for Identity verification.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of candidature.
- No TA/DA claim will be entertained from candidate’s side
- candidates have to bear their own travelling expenses.
Call letter for Interview
Interview Round will be a compulsory stage as part of selection process. In the Interview only those individuals are called who get shortlisted in the Written test. These entrants will be intimated through website at rural.assam.gov.in It is expected that successful candidates will be intimated through mail and also through the official website. A committee will recommend your name for the recruitment and take follow up action as the subject matter is.