PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020: The PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 for the selection tests of ONRD Recruitment 2020 is published at the official website as per schedule. Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam is condcuting written test for selectin of candidates to fill up 1004 vacancies. Eligible and intending candidates who apply online succesfully are issued the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020. The admit card is mandatory to be produced at the exam center on the day of the exam. PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded by going to t he official website and logging in with the Registration ID and Date of Birth. The admit card contains important information about the date, time and schedule of the exam. Read this article to know more about PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 and get the direct link to download the admit card as per schedule.
Latest: PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 is releasing soon after the online application process.
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
The PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 is issued only through the official website at rural.assam.gov.in. Separate admit cards are issued for the written exam and the final interview. Candidates must download the same in their own interest as the department does not send the admit cards to individual candidates. Check out the schedule of all the important events and exam dates of PNRD recruitment here below.
|Start of online registrations||28 Aug 2020|
|Registration Ends||17 Sep 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Click here to get the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 as per schedule
How To Download PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
The admit card is issued through the official website and can only be accessed by logging in to the website. Login credentials generated during the online application process are important to login. Thereafter, candidates can easily download the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 and generate print outs. Check out the step by step directives below.
- Go to the website rural.assam.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment & Career
- Click on the relevant advertisement link for ONRD Assam Recruitment 2020
- Not click on the direct link to get the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
- Log in by entering the correct credentials
- The admit card is displayed.
- Generate a print out of the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
Information On PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
Apart from the VENUE (which is the most essential information), where the candidate must appear for the written test, the following instruction may also be present on the PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020
- Strict instructions for bringing the call letter at the time of written test.
- Reporting Time (which is usually 1 hour before the exam is to start). There might be some formalities such as document verification that sometimes officials conduct. In this case, it cannot be said with full guarantee.
- people arriving 15 minutes late than the mentioned reporting time will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- gadgets like- Calculators, notebooks, mobile phones etc. will not be permissible inside the hall.
- the PNRD may also ask the candidates to bring their recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the call letter.
- in addition to the photograph, a copy of candidate’s photo identity proof such as:- Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN card etc. may also be required for Identity verification.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of candidature.
- No TA/DA claim will be entertained from candidate’s side
- candidates have to bear their own travelling expenses.
Exam Pattern of PNRD Recruitment 2020
The exam is for a total of 100 marks based on specified subjects. For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, an addition paper on Accountancy must be cleared. Check out the key features of the exam pattern below.
- The written test is completely OMR based
- There are 100 questions in total
- Each objective type question carries 01 marks
- Negative marking of marks is applicable for every wrong answer
- There are three sections i.e. Logical Reasoning & Aptitude, General Knowledge and General English
- For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, there is an additional section based on Accountancy
- The total duration of the test is 02 hours
PNRD Assam Admit Card 2020 For Interview
Interview Round will be a compulsory stage as part of the selection process. In the Interview, only those individuals are called who get shortlisted in the Written Test. These entrants will be intimated through the website at rural.assam.gov.in It is expected that successful candidates will be intimated through email and also through the official website. A committee will recommend the name for the recruitment and take follow up action as the subject matter is.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Eligible candidate list of ” Accredited Engineer”
- Roll no wise examination center details of “Accredited Engineer ”
- Eligible candidate list of “Gaon Panchayat Coordinator”
- Note: The Eligible candidate list of the other post will be displayed shortly.
- Note: Candidates are advised to confirm and verify the examination time and venue before the date of the selection test with the examination center details list.