|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BSEH will release the HTET 2018 Application Form on the scheduled date. The application form of Haryana TET 2018 will be available online. The Board will provide the facility to edit the application form for the candidates who will fill the application form wrong or incorrect application form. It is crucial to submit the HTET application form and fee in the prescribed format. Else, the Board will not issue admit card in the name of the candidate. Check the process to submit HTET Application Form 2018, fee details, and more information from this page.
HTET Application Form 2018
Candidates who are interested in appearing for HTET 2018 will have to fill an online Application form through the official website of Board of School Education Haryana. Candidate must submit the complete application form before the last date given in the schedule below.
|The application form will be available from||To be announced|
|Last date for online submission||To be announced|
|Correction in Particulars||To be announced|
Apply Online: HTET Application Form 2018 will be available at www.htetonline.com.
Candidates shall have to pay examination fee through the payment gateway as per the instructions are given on the aforesaid website of board.
|Category||For one-level only||For two-level only||For three-level only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-||Rs 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
Before Applying Online Candidate must carefully go through these instructions
- Carefully go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN – “Guidelines/Instructions – Scheme of examination” available on the website of the Board www.htet.nic.in.
- Submitting AADHAR Card Number is Mandatory while applying for On-Line Application.
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan as per instructions are given on the aforesaid website of the Board.
- Access/Login the website of the Board (www.bseh.org.in OR www.htet.nic.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – Online Application Form”. It is also essential that the candidates should mention their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as mentioned on their certificate of Secondary Examination. Mentioning Roll No. of Secondary Examination, Year of qualifying Secondary examination and Name of the Board are also essential.
- Candidates are advised to keep one copy of Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them for future reference. There will be no requirement to send any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board.
- Online submission of multiple applications for a particular Level to the Board will be viewed seriously. Candidature of such candidates shall be liable to be canceled and the candidate may be debarred for future examination (s) without making any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates shall be allowed to make online corrections in their particulars and subjects (Except Level & Category/Physically Challenged Option) and afterward, no request will be entertained.
Insofar, Official details on HTET 2018 Application Form has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure. As soon as BSEH will release the HTET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.