ISRO Admit Card 2017 – If you have applied for ISRO Recruitment 2017, then you can download here admit card or call letter as per isro.gov.in notification. Indian Space Research Organization organizes recruitment to various posts including Scientist / Engineer, Technician, Driver, Operator, Clerk, Officer, Assistant. The organization releases call letters in online mode. Only those who submit form with fees on time receive them in order to appear for written exam / interview / skill test. Applicants need registered email address to download call letter. Get here complete details of ISRO Admit Card 2017 such as to download it, dates, exam dates, latest notices.
ISRO Admit Card 2017
Check date, centre, guidelines for exam in officially issued ISRO Admit Card 2017. Ensure that the admit card you are downloading is of the same advertisement number as that of which you had filled application form.
|Post||Exam Date||Admit Card Date||Get Admit Card|
|Upper Division Clerk and Assistant Recruitment 2017 (ISRO HQ : ICRB : 03 : 2017)||15 Oct 2017 (10 AM to 1.00 PM)||03 Oct 2017|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science (ISRO HQ : ICRB : 05 : 2017)||Will be announced||Will be available||Will be available|
|Light Vehicle Driver-A, Heavy Vehicle Driver-A and Staff Car Driver-A (ISRO HQ : ICRB : 04 : 2017)||Will be announced||Will be available||Will be available|
Get Here: Notices regarding exam date and admit card of ISRO Recruitment 2017 come at isro.gov.in/careers.
NOTE: Candidates who were originally alloted test centre code 134 – Govt. Higher Secondary School, Kamaleswaram, Trivandrum may note that their venue is shifted to “CORDOVA HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, AMBALATHARA, TRIVANDRUM – 695026, due to administrative reasons. Test centre code remains same-134
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) conducts recruitment for various posts throughout the year. Each time it notifies vacancies, several eligible candidates apply immediately. The organization releases official call letters / admit cards to intimate applicants of their exam dates and other instructions.
Usually, ISRO sends admit cards by email. Even then, it notifies the same through its official website. Candidates who apply for ISRO Recruitment can check this page and official website from time to time to download ISRO Admit Card 2017.
Check the mail’s spam folder also as sometimes mails containing links and attachments may automatically go to spam folder.
Details required: Registration ID, Date of birth
How to download: Log in using registration ID and date of birth to download and then print the call letter.
Get here details of ISRO Driver Admit card 2017; ISRO Assistant and Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2017; ISRO Technician B Admit Card 2017; ISRO Technical Assistant Admit Card 2017; ISRO Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017; ISRO Admit Card for other posts notified in official notifications.
As per ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board, details of ISRO Admit Card 2017 are sent to the registered email IDs of candidates. Candidate should regularly check their email to see whether they have received any intimation from ISRO about admit card / call letter. If yes, they can simply click on relevant link they have received in mail and download admit card from isro.gov.in.
Instructions to download ISRO Admit Card 2017
Complete instructions on how to download Admit Card of ISRO 2017: To aid applicants in easily obtaining their call letters, a simple step-by-step guide is given herein. It should be noted at this point that these steps are tentative and elaborated by taking reference from how admit cards are usually released by ISRO. In case there is any change in this method it will be updated once the admit card is actually available.
Method 1 – Download ISRO Admit Card 2017 by following link given here
- Click on the admit card download link given on this page, which will be active from the day ISRO releases admit cards.
- You will be taken to the log in page where following information will be available – Name of post, Advertisement number. You can log in using Registration ID, and Password.
- Download and print the admit card.
Method 2 – Download ISRO Admit Card 2017 by following instructions received in email
- Go to the email service provider log in page and log in to your email ID.
- Check whether if you have received any mail from ISRO or ICRB. If yes, open it.
- Read instructions given in the mail regarding ISRO Admit Card 2017.
- Follow those instructions to reach to admit card of ISRO 2017. Download and print it as per instructions.
After downloading admit card of ISRO 2017
If you had applied for recruitment in the Indian Space Research Organization and have obtained call letter then you have completed almost all pre-exam formalities. All that remains now is to focus on doing well in the test. Also keep in mind a few important things such as these:
- Print out of ISRO Admit Card should be appropriate. Keep it safely so as to avoid tearing it up or getting any marks on it.
- Read all instructions printed in the call letter. Follow them at each stage.
- Note the examination center assigned. To reach the center on time on the exam day, it is often advised that one checks out the route to reach it before exam. This can be followed by you as well.
- If it has been instructed by ISRO that you need to carry other documents on exam day, keep them ready also.
This page is being updated with details of ISRO Admit Card 2017. If you have any queries regarding ISRO Admit Card 2017, please ask in comments below.