JSSC SI Admit Card 2017 has been released for download on its official website. The Jharkhand Police Admit Card 2017 is available online only. No printed admit card is being sent by post to the candidates. It is mandatory for students to bring their admit card to appear for the test. Any candidate without an admit card will not be allowed to sit for the entrance test. Candidates need to report on the assigned date as printed on the admit card to appear for the test. The Jharkhand Police Admit card contains the basic details of the examination of exam date and time, test venue.
About JSSC SI Admit Card 2017 – Information related to the examination will also be provided in the Jharkhand Police Admit Card 2017 issued by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. It is important that after downloading the admit card, candidates should read the rules and regulation for the examination. Every exam is different from other and have its own set of rule. So, it is advised to be familiar with examination rules like what kind of pen/ pencil to be used for marking answers or if calculators are allowed inside the examination hall etc.
JSSC SI Admit Card 2017
Candidates need to download their admit card and report at the examination centre as per the given schedule:
|Issuance of Admit Card||11 Nov 2017 (Mains exam)|
|JCPSICE 2017 Pre exam date||25-29 Aug 2017, 31 Aug to 04 Sep 2017, 06-10 Sep 2017|
|JCPSICE 2017 Main exam date||17 Nov 2017|
- Important Notice Regarding Medical Examination for JCPSICE-2017: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card.
- Important Notice: Click here to check the notice for clash of dates of CGTTCE-2016 and JCPSICE-2017 (Main)
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 – Click here to download admit card.
The preliminary test of Jharkhand Joint Police Sub-Inspector Competition Examination 2017 will be conducted in three phases at the different centers of Ranchi, Jamshedpur and Dhanbad as per the following program.
- About one-third of the candidates will appear for computer based examination from 25 August 2017 to 29 August 2017, and their admit card has been issued on the commission’s website on 17 August 2017.
- The next one-third of candidates will take the computer based examination from 31 August 2017 to 4 September 2017 and their admit card will be issued on the website of the Commission on 22 August 2017.
- Computer-based examination of remaining candidates will be held from 6 September 2017 to 10 September 2017 and the admit card will be issued on the website of the Commission on 22 August 2017 only.
Candidates will also be given the information regarding the issuance of admission letter to the mobile number and email address given in the online application form.
Admission Letter can be downloaded on the Commission’s website by entering your login id and password. The admission letter will not be sent separately by post.
The time to arrive at the examination center on the entrance of all the candidates, the time for closure of the examination center will be marked. All the candidates will be able to reach the examination center at the appropriate time and after the closure of the gate, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center.
Examinees need to affix a passport size colored photograph on the specified position in the admit card. Alos, along with the admit card, candidates need to carry a valid id proof to appear for the test.The valid id proof includes PAN Card, Passport, Bank Passbook along with a photograph, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, E-Aadhar.
At the examination center, any electronic device, including mobile, is strictly prohibited. Hence it is instructed that no device should be brought together at the examination center. Such facilities will not be provided by the commission to be kept outside the examination center. Other directions will be printed on the admission sheet.
The admit card has been issued to only those candidates who had submitted the application form duly completed in all aspects and with complete examination fee. The admit card is an important verification document and must be carried along to appear for the test. Candidates are advised to take 2-3 printouts of the JCPSICE 2017 Admit Card, in case if one is misplaced. At the examination centre, examinees have to produce a hard copy i.e., printout of the admit card. The admit card is an important document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over. Candidates will keep the copy of the issued admission paper, a copy of the bank invoice related to the payment of online application and examination fees. These documents may have to submitted alongwith the admit card at the exam centre.
Steps to download Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017
Follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Click on the direct link for downloading the admit card that has been updated on this page.
- Enter your Login ID (Registration Number) and Password (Date of Birth).
- Click on Login button
- The admit card will appear on your screen
- Download and save it for future references. Also take a print out of the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy/ error in the Jharkhand Police Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, you must check if the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there are any error, bring the issue in light to the concerned examination authorities.
If unable to download Admit card for JCPSICE 2017
The candidate who has submitted the application form, has paid the examination fee and has uploaded the photo and signature and is having difficulty in downloading the admit card. Such candidates can obtain their admit card from the exam conducting authority’s office on August 21-22, 2017.
JCPSICE 2017 Exam Pattern
The JCPSICE 2017 will be a Computer based examination. The exam will be divided into four parts:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
The preliminary and main examination will be Computer based examination. All questions will be based on objective and multiple choice in both the examinations. Each question will be of 3 marks. Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
The preliminary exam will be of duration 2 hours.
|Topics||Number of questions|
|Jharkhand State Knowledge||30|
The main examination is divided into three papers, each of which will be of 2 hours.
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Hindi Language Knowledge||60|
|English Language Knowledge||60|
PAPER II – candidates have to choose any of the language given below as per their interest and have to complete an examination which consists of 100 MCQ
Paper III will consist of 140 MCQ questions from the following topics:
|Topics||Number of questions|
|Jharkhand State Knowledge||30|
Candidates will have to go through a physical test, in which their height & chest size will be measured followed by a running test. Candidates will be filtered out on the basis of parameters given below.
- Male Candidates – 10 K.M in 60 Minutes
- Female Candidates – 05 K.M in 40 Minutes
Candidates who will qualify in all the previous rounds will have to undergo a Physical Examination. In case if the candidate is suffering from any Health issue he/she will be disqualified.
On the homepage of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, candidates can take mock test to get a feel of the examination. With the help of this mock test you can get familiar with the test environment and the kind of questions that will be asked in the JCPSICE 2017.
- To take the mock test, click on the link provided below and click on the link which says “Click Here To get Login Credentials”
- On clicking the link, you will be provided with Roll Number, Password and PIN. Note it down somewhere as it will be required for Candidate Login when taking the test.
- Read all the instructions and tick on “I agree” to continue.