Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2019-2020 – Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) releases the answer key for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates can directly download LDC answer key from the website. Before the official answer key, an unofficial answer key is also released by several institutes and coaching centres. After a few days of the examination, an official answer key for LDC releases by KPSC. It has all the correct answers of the question paper. For further information related to Kerala PSC LDC answer key 2019-2020 including the process to download answer key, the importance of answer key, result, check the article below.
Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2019-2020
It is important for a candidate to know about the release of answer key. It helps them to know more about the status of their selection. To know about the important dates for the release of Kerala PSC LDC answer key 2019-2020 check the table below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application||15 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply||18 Dec 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||15 days before exam date|
|KPSC LDC 2019 exam date||To be announced|
|Release of answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be annnounced|
Download answer key here: Candidates can check Kerala PSC LDC answer key 2019-2020 as per schedule at keralapsc.gov.in.
How to download Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2019-2020
The answer key for KPSC LDC releases online at the official website of the commission. Candidates can download their official answer key from keralapsc.gov.in. To download the official answer key for KPSC LDC, follow the steps provided below.
1st step: Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC), keralapsc.gov.in or use the direct link provided in this page.
2nd step: Click on the ‘download’ link present on the top of the screen.
3rd step: In the drop down list, answer key option will appear. Click on that link.
4th step: Answer key for KPSC LDC will appear on the top of the list.
5th step: Click on the ‘Download’ link to download the answer key for KPSC LDC 2019-2020.
Difference between the official and unofficial Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2019-2020
Candidates are usually confused between official and unofficial answer keys present after the examination. Both the answer keys are helpful, however, official answer key comparatively more authentic in terms of the answers. Read the information to differentiates official answer key from the unofficial answer key.
Official Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key
- Official answer key for KPSC LDC is released by Kerala Public Service Commission at their official website.
- All the answers provided in this answer key are correct and are checked by subject experts.
- The official answer key is used to calculate the marks scored in the examination.
Unofficial Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key
- Unofficial answer key for KPSC LDC is released by several coaching centres, institutes, and youtube video makers.
- Most of the answers in this answer key are correct. This answer key is prepared by the teachers or the youtube video owner.
- Candidates can take reference to get an idea about their score in the examination.
How to calculate marks with Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2019-2020
As mentioned above, candidates can refer to the official answer key released by KPSC for LDC to calculate the score secured. To know how a candidate can use the answer key for calculation of the estimated score, check the steps below and start the calculation.
1st step: Download the answer key from the official website of KPSC.
2nd step: Check the answers marked on the answer key and the answers you have marked during examination.
3rd step: Note down the number of correct and incorrect answers in a notebook.
4th step: The last step is to use the formula provided below to calculate the estimated scores in the KPSC LDC 2019-2020.
Formula to calculate the estimated score
Total Score in KPSC LDC = (Number of correct answers X marks for correct answer) – (Number of incorrect answers X marks for incorrect answer)
Kerala PSC LDC Result 2019-2020
The result for KPSC LDC 2019-2020 releases by Kerala PSC at the official website, keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala PSC LDC result 2019-2020 is declared in the form of the ranked list. Selected candidates are ranked as per the marks scored by them in the LDC examination. Names of selected candidates along with their roll number and rank is displayed on the rank list. The process to download the result for KPSC LDC is simple as it will be available on the official website. After visiting the website, click on the result link which is at the top of the screen. Rank list for Kerala PSC LDC is on top and download it directly from there.
Kerala PSC LDC 2019-2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the examination pattern for Kerala PSC 2019-2020 below.
- Mode of examination: Examination for KPSC LDC is conducted in OMR based/Online examination/written examination.
- Maximum marks: KPSC LDC examination is for a total of 100 marks.
- Type of question: Questions are asked in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) format.
- Sections: There will be 4 sections in the question paper of LDC -Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability,General Knowledge and Current Affairs, General English, and General Knowledge (regional language).
- Distribution of question:
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
|General Knowledge (regional language)||10|
Use of Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2019-2020
The answer key is not only an important document but a resource for candidates. It has several uses and is very important for a candidate who seriously wants to qualify the examination. The importance of an answer script is listed below.
- The foremost use of answer key is the calculation of the estimated score in an examination.
- With the help of previous year answer key and question paper, candidates can prepare for future examination.
- Candidates can know about the correct number of question and incorrect questions marked in the examination with help of answer key.
- The answer key for LDC will help a candidate to calculate the result.
About KPSC LDC
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) was formed in the year 1956 by the Constitution of India. KPSC was established with the aim to select the eligible candidates for the civil service job. Examination for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) is also conducted by KPSC. The selection for LDC is done through written examination/OMR exam/online examination. To apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), candidates must have passed 10th standard and have the passing certificate. The minimum age required to apply for KPSC LDC is 18 years.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”309″ tag=”answer-key”]
Leave a Reply