Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020: Kerala PSC last grade servant 2020 application process is now over. The conducting body has not yet announced the examination dates for Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020. Candidates can regularly visit keralapsc.gov.in to get recent updates for the examination. Selection of candidates for Kerala Last Grade Servant is done through the direct mode of recruitment which involves written/online test. Get here complete details of Kerala PSC last grade servant 2020 including the application process, eligibility, admit card, result, etc, in this article.
Latest: The application process for Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020 is now over.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020
Kerala Public Service Commission allows candidates to send their application only for one post under LGS. Candidates who apply for more than a post have their names removed from the rank list. To get important dates for Kerala PSC last grade servant 2020, check the table below.
|Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of application||31 Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply||05 Feb 2020 (Process Over)|
|Issue of admit card||15 days before exam|
|Exam date||To be announced|
Overview of Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment
Each year several candidates send their applications to mark their representations for the posts under Kerala PSC LGS recruitment. It is better to have an insight into how recruitment is done and for what posts. So, here is an overview of the important aspects of recruitment and its process.
|Name of the Exam||Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Purpose of the exam||The eligible candidates are recruited for Last Grade Servant (LGS)|
under various departments such as Cleaner, Lascar, Guard, Gatekeeper.
|Recruitment Mode||Direct Recruitment|
|Eligibility||Must have passes 7th standard|
Preparation Strategies for Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020
To crack any government examination it is essential to prepare for the exam methodically. The dream to secure a government job is fulfilled only with dedication, hard work and smart work. Here are some preparation tips and strategies that aspirants can adopt to create the study plans.
Tip #1 – Firstly, accumulate all the necessary resources for the preparation of the exam. Aspirants can search on google, youtube videos to get the syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question papers, and mock tests.
Tip #2 – Analyse the resources and prepare a study plan allotting equal and appropriate time to each topics of different subjects.
Tip #3 – The current affairs section is a tricky one because one never know from which section question will be asked. We advise aspirants to study the state level, national and international current affairs and earn those extra scores. Read newspapers daily or get current affairs for free from various online teaching apps such as “onlinetyari“.
Tip #4 – Make notes for everything a candidate study. Divide the notebook into a different section to include everything related to this examination. At the nick of time aspirants will not be searching for different notebooks to revise.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020 Vacancies
Kerala Public Service Commission has not yet released a total number of vacancies for last grade servant. In the notification, the districts under which Kerala PSC last grade servant will be serving are as follows:
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Application Form 2020
The application procedure for Kerala PSC last grade servant begins with registration. Candidates can register themselves online at keralapsc.gov.in. After registration, the aspirant can fill the application form by logging in. To login one-time registration profile, enter the user ID and password as provided during registration. Enter the details asked in the application form as given on the educational certificates. Use aadhar card as identification certificate proof. Upload the image of a photograph as per the specifications. Take a print out of the Kerala PSC last grade servant application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- There is no application fee for Kerala PSC last grade servant 2020.
- The photograph must be taken on or after December 31, 2010.
- The photograph must have the name of the candidates and date of taking a photo at the bottom.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020 Eligibility
To apply for last grade servant 2020, candidates must fulfil the required eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed 7th standard and do not have a graduate degree.
- Age limit – Candidates in the age group of 18 years to 36 years are eligible. Candidates who are born between January 02, 1983, and January 01, 2001, are eligible for the post.
- Other criteria –
- As per the notification, candidates having any degree are not eligible for the post. However, Ex-servicemen with Indian Army Special certificate of education are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the post must have a good physique. A medical certificate from the medical officer (not below Assistant Surgeon rank) in government service.
- Matron, Balamandir Kozhikkode
- Watch woman in the welfare institution under social Justice Department
- Cleaner and Sewer cleaner in the Public Works Department
- Gatekeeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the printing Department
Who are not eligible
- Women candidates are not eligible for the following posts
- Cleaner cum conductor
- Cleaner (Tractor cleaner, van cleaner, boat cleaner, lorry cleaner, ambulance cleaner)
- Watchman, watcher and chowkidar
- Differently abled candidates are not eligible for the following posts:
- Night Watcher/ Watcher/ Watchman/ Night Watchman
- Regular marker (animal husbandry department)
- Marker (technical education and medical education)
- Watch women in the welfare institutions under the social justice department
- Cleaner cum conductor
- Cleaner – (lorry cleaner, boat cleaner, van cleaner, tractor cleaner, ambulance cleaner)
- Gatekeeper grade-II and Lascar grade-II in the printing department.
- Persons following Hindu religion are appointed for Hindu religious and charitable endowment department.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Admit Card 2020
Kerala PSC releases admit card for last grade servant online at keralapsc.gov.in. Admission tickets are generated 15 days before the commencement of the examination. Information about the availability of admit card is sent to candidate’s respective profiles and registered mobile number. The date for examination and download date for admit card releases by means of exam calendar.
To take online/OMR/written exam, candidates have to submit their confirmation. This confirmation can be sent through a one-time registration profile. After sending confirmation, admission tickets are generated. Those who are unable to submit confirmation before the stipulated time, are rejected and are unable to get their hall tickets.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020 Pay Scale
After final selection, the selected candidates are given a fixed pay scale for the service. Pay scale for last grade service 2020 is as given here:
- Rs.16,500/- to Rs. 35,700/-
Candidates have to serve a probation period of 1 year, within a continuous period of 3 years, after final selection.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020 Transfer
Based on the rank list, a candidate is selected for a revenue district. Such candidates are not eligible for the transfer to another district. Such candidates have to serve 5 years of continuous service from the date of commencement of service. After this period, newly selected candidates are transferred only under certain rules prescribed by Kerala PSC. Candidates who are already serving as last grade servant are not eligible for the post. They can apply for a higher post once notified.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Result 2020
Kerala PSC declares last grade servant result 2020 online. To check result, candidates have to visit keralapsc.gov.in. Know some of the key details about Kerla PSC fast trade Servant Result below.
- The rank list released by the commission remains valid for a period of 1 year.
- The released rank list will remain in force till a new ranked list is released after the period of 1 year or the expiry of 3 years.
- In case no candidate is selected till the maximum time limit for the rank list then the duration of the rank list is extended. This extension may vary from 1 year or till one candidate is selected from the list.
About Kerala PSC
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) was set up with an aim to appoint applicants for civil service jobs in the state of Kerala. KPSC has its headquarters at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. KPSC has 3 regional and 14 district offices. The Commission advises government on the matters related to civil services, publishes notification inviting application, conduct exam (written/online/OMR). The selection is done purely based on the merit of the applicants and rules of reservation.
Official website: keralapsc.gov.in.
For more information of Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020, download notification.
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The official website of the commission to apply for last grade servant is keralapsc.gov.in.
Ans : No. Kerala PSC does not charge any application fee for last grade servant.
Ans : No. As notified in the notification, degree holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
Ans : Candidates have to serve probation of 1 year after final selection.