MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020: The result of MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 exam has been released on the official website. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) was held on to December 09-10, 2020. MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 is selecting applicants based on merit list and final interview. The official notification regarding the recruitment is released on the website at peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates aspiring to appear in the examination must read this article to know more about the tentative dates of official notification, the application process, exam dates.
Latest: MP PEB has released the result of Group-03 Sub Engineer Recruitment Test – 2020. Get the direct link below.
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020
The MP PEB exam dates for the recruitment of Group 3 Sub Engineers are announced. Candidates can download the official notification from the online portal when released. Check out tentative dates below.
|Start date of online application||28 Sep 2020|
|End date of online application|
|Release of Admit Card||27 Nov 2020|
|Date of examination|
09-10 Dec 2020
|Declaration of Result||12 Feb 2021|
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer 2020 Result
Results of the MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 examination are released by the Professional Examination Board on the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. Aspirants who have appeared in the examination can check the MP PEB Sub engineer result. Know more about the result by referring to the section below:
- Candidates can check their result by clicking on ‘results/ candidature cancellation orders and list’.
- The conducting body announces a separate result for each stage of the recruitment.
- MP PEB announces the Sub Engineer result in merit list format.
- Online the name and roll number of the selected candidates is displayed on the MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 result pdf.
Check here: Click here to check MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer 2020 Result.
Click here to check MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer 2020 Result Notice.
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 Exam Reschedule
The exam date of MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 has been rescheduled to December 09-10, 2020. Refer to the image provided below:
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Admit Card 2020
A few days before the commencement of the examination, MP PEB activates the link to download the admit card. Aspirants can download their admit card by visiting the official website, peb.mp.gov.in. Refer to the point
- To download MP PEB Sub Engineer admit card, visit MP PEB website.
- On reaching the website, select “Test Admit Card” option to start the download procedure.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number and date of birth.
- To the exam centre, candidates must also carry a photo identity and Aadhar Card along with the admit card.
MP PEB Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of the MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 (in the first part)consists of the following subjects –
- General knowledge
- Logical aptitude
- Computer knowledge
The syllabus of the second part is according to the Technical Trade. Check out the detailed syllabus below.
MP PEB Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
The examination for MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer comprises of two papers of 100 marks each. The questionnaire consists of a multiple-choice question (MCQ) type questions with only one correct answer. The duration of the examination is 3 hours. Check out the main features of the examination below.
- Language: Question paper is set in English and Hindi.
- Exam mode: The examination is conducted online.
- Sections: There are two sections of the question paper.
- Duration: The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Type of questions: All questions are of MCQ type.
Check out the detailed marks distribution of the exam below
MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 – Exam Center
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) has announced the examination centre the exam will take place. Check out the list of possible exam centers below.
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Qualifying Marks
Candidates appearing in the MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer 2020 examination must secure the minimum qualifying marks. The minimum qualifying marks is specified at 50% for unreserved categories. Check out the details of the minimum qualifying marks for all categories below.
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer 2020 Answer Key
The MP PEB Sub Engineer Answer key releases a few days after the examination is conducted. MP PEB ensures that the evaluation process is transparent through the publication of answer keys.
- Candidates can use official website peb.mp.gov.in to download MP PEN Group 3 Sub Engineer answer key.
- The conducting body also releases subject wise model answer keys for MP PEB sub engineer exam.
- These answer keys can be used by candidates to compare their answers and speculate tentative scores. They can also know the chances of their selection under this examination.
- The MPPEN Sub Engineer Answer keys can be downloaded from peb.mp.gov.in.
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates for the MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 examination must possess the following minimum eligibility criteria.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
There are provisions for relaxations on the upper age limit for reserved categories. Check details below.
|OBC 5 years||5 years|
|Government servants||5 years|
|Female candidates||5 years|
- Candidates who have passed (10+2) and having a 3 years Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Architecture are eligible to apply for the post of Grade 3 Sub Engineer.
- Candidates having a Certificate in Draftsmanship from Industrial Training Institutes are eligible for the post of a draftsman.
Check out the detailed educational qualifications for MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 below
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Applications for the MP PEB Sub Engineer examination can be made only online. Aspiring candidates can submit their applications through peb.mp.gov.in. Follow the steps that are available below to fill the form successfully:
How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of MP PEB, that is peb.mponline.gov.in. Candidates can also use the direct link to submit their application above.
Step 2: Reaching the website, tap on the ‘candidate profiling’ link as shown below.
Step 3: Then, tap on the profile registration form. Candidates who are already registered with MP PEB must ship this registration step and start filling the form.
Step 4: Submit the details, and application fee to submit the application form.
Step 5: Take a preview of the MP PEB Sub Engineer 2020 application form and print the form for future use.
The application fee is relaxed for reserved category of candidates. Check out the details of the application fee for each category below.
|Physically Challenged||Rs 250|
Note: Candidates must also pay an additional portal fee of Rs 70 (paying through kiosk) or Rs 40 (not paying through kiosk).
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Vacancies 2020
This year, MP PEB has announced 52 vacancies for MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer recruitment. Check the reserved seats for the reserved categories from the image below.
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the details notification of MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment at the official website. Candidates can download the notification from the link given below.
Click here to download the details notification.
About the MP PEB
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) conducts different tests and examinations for recruitment and admission of candidates to various posts and streams. The organization is governed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Official Website: peb.mp.gov.in
To know more about the MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Recruitment 2020, download notification.