|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
MP High Court Group D Admit Card (Call Letter) 2017-18 – Admit Card for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2017 has been issued online at www.mponline.gov.in. MP High Court Group D Admit Card 2017-18 is also known as MP High Court Group D Call Letter 2017-18. Candidates who fill their Application form for various posts on or before the last date can download their Call Letter to appear in the Screening Test. Get all the relevant detail of MP High Court Group D Admit Card / Call Letter 2017-18 is given on this page below.
MP High Court Group D Admit Card / Call Letter 2017-18
Candidates can download their Call Letter for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2017-18 to appear in the screening test. Candidates are requested to download their Call Letter / Admit Card for Interview before some day of Interview to avoid the rush of the website.
|Admit Card||20 Jan 2018|
|Screening Test||28 Jan 2018|
|Main Exam / Interview|
- Main Interview Notice: Click here to check the Main Interview Notice
- Postponement Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
Steps to download the MP High Court Group D Call Letter 2017-18
- Visit the official website of MP High Court.
- Find the link which navigates the MP High Court Call Letter 2017-18 for Group D.
- Enter the detail like Registration number, date of birth etc.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Call Letter for Interview will be displayed on candidate’s screen.
- Take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates are advised must bring a hard copy of MP High Court Group D Call Letter 2017-18 at the exam centre.