MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017 for Main exam will be announced after the successful conduction of Main exam. The result will be released as a PDF file and only the Roll Numbers of the qualified candidates will be mentioned on it. Candidates who are going to appear in Maharashtra Tax Assistant Exam 2017 on 31 Dec 2017 can check here MPSC Results 2017 from this page. The qualified candidates. Check more details on MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017 from this page.
MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017
MPSC Tax Assistant Result for main exam will be released on the official website of MPSE. Candidates can check all the important dates for MPSC Tax Assistant 2017 from the table below.
|Date of Written Exam||31 Dec 2017|
|Pre Result||20 Oct 2017|
|MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam date||31 Dec 2017|
|Main Result||to be announced|
Check Result: MPSC Tax Assistant Result for main exam will be announced on www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Tax Assistant Pre Result 2017:
- To check the result pdf in a new tab – Click here
- To check the notice for the result and the Main exam – Click here
How to check MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017
To check the result, the candidates need to follow the steps below.
- Click on the link above or have a look at the Result PDF attached above.
- Seek your Roll Number in the PDF.
- If your Roll Number is mentioned on it, then you are through to the next round.
The admit card for MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam 2017 will be issued soon to the qualified candidates.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Notification was released to invite online application forms for 296 Tax Assistant Posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is looking after all events of MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017. Such as, receiving online applications, issue of MPSC Admit Card, conducting exam, and ultimately publishing results. In the first place, candidates applied from 17th May to 06th June 2017 and then downloaded admit cards before exam. Then on 20th August 2017 MPSC held Tax Assistant Recruitment exam 2017. On basis of MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017, there will be recruitment to 296 vacancies of Tax Assistant. If candidate clears exam, they will also have to prove eligibility to get recruitment.
MPSC Vacancy Details
- Total number of posts – 296
- Name of the Post – Tax Assistant
- Age Limit – Candidates should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01 August 2017.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess any Degree and also have knowledge of Marathi.