MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017 for Main exam has been announced after the successful conduction of the Main exam. The result has been released as a PDF file and the Roll Numbers, Names and Marks of the qualified candidates are mentioned on it. Candidates who appeared in Maharashtra Tax Assistant Exam 2017 on December 31, 2017, can check here MPSC Results 2017 from this page. The qualified candidates. Check more details on MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017 from this page.
MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017
MPSC Tax Assistant Result for the main exam has been released on the official website of MPSE. Candidates can check all the important dates for MPSC Tax Assistant 2017 from the table below.
|Date of Written Exam||20 Aug 2017|
|Pre Result||20 Oct 2017|
|MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam date||31 Dec 2017|
|Main Result||21 Apr 2018|
- Merit List: Click here to check the merit list.
- MPSC Tax Assistant Main Exam Result: Click here to check the MPSC Tax Assistant Result for Main Exam.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice for the Main Result.
- MPSC Tax Assistant Pre Result 2017: Click here to check the Prelim Result.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice for the Prelim result.
How to check MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017
To check the result, the candidates need to follow the steps below.
- Click on the link above or have a look at the Result PDF attached above.
- Seek your Roll Number in the PDF.
- If your Roll Number is mentioned on it, then you are through to the next round.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017
Notification was released to invite online application forms for 296 Tax Assistant Posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is looking after all events of MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2017. Such as, receiving online applications, issue of MPSC Admit Card, conducting exam, and ultimately publishing results. In the first place, candidates applied from May 17 to June 06, 2017, and then downloaded admit cards before the exam. Then on August 20, 2017, MPSC held Tax Assistant Recruitment exam 2017. On basis of MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2017, there will be recruitment to 296 vacancies of Tax Assistant. If candidate clears exam, they will also have to prove eligibility to get recruitment.
MPSC Vacancy Details
- Total number of posts – 296
- Name of the Post – Tax Assistant
- Age Limit – Candidates should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01 August 2017.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess any Degree and also have knowledge of Marathi.