NABARD Grade A Phase 2 Result 2017 – NABARD Grade A Result 2017 for Main Exam has been released. The candidates who appeared for the NABARD Grade A Main exam 2017 can check their result from the link provided below. The Main exam was held on August 29, 2017. The result is published in online mode on the official website of NABARD, which is, nabard.org, in pdf format. NABARD Grade A Main (Phase 2) Result 2017 consists of the roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified for the interview round. The Main examination was the second phase of the selection for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade A, after which the selected candidates were allowed to appear for the Interview.
NABARD Grade-A Main Result 2017
The NABARD Grade-A Main Result 2017 has been announced on 13th September 2017 on the official website of NABARD. The link to check the result has been updated on this page. The result for NABARD Grade A Main exam 2017 has been published in pdf format.
NABAD Grade A Result 2017 Important Dates
The conduct of exam and declaration of NABARD results, as per the given schedule. Check dates in the schedule given below to know important dates.
|Date of Prelims exam||05 Aug 2017|
|Declaration of result||17 Aug 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||29 Aug 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Main exam||13 Sep 2017|
Offer Letter, Acceptance of offer and Choice for Medical Examination & Instructions for Grade A:
- Offer Letter
- Acceptance of offer and Choice for Medical Examination
- Instructions for downloading Offer Letter
Result and Select & Wait List:
- Select and Wait List: Click here to check the list.
- Note: Roll Nos. of candidates placed under Select & Wait List. The selected candidates are being advised separately. They should await the further instruction from the Bank.
- Check Result here: Click Here to check NABARD Grade A Main Result 2017 (Roll Nos. of the candidates shortlisted for Interview).
How to check the Result?
Candidates can check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- Now to find if you have qualified or not, press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number.
- If your roll number will be in the pdf file, it will be highlighted.
NABARD Phase III- Interview
The applicants who have qualified in the Phase-II Examination and secured sufficiently high rank in merit will be short-listed for interview. The maximum marks for Interview are 25. The calling ratio for Interview shall be 1:5. The final selection of the applicants for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) will be based on their performance in the Phase-II Main Examination and Interview, taken together.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks (Main exam + Interview), the ranking will be decided as follows:
- The candidate with higher marks in Main Examination will be ranked higher.
Call Letter for Interview
Qualifiers of NABARD Grade A Main Exam 2017, will be issued call letter for the Interview. The call letter will consist of the schedule for the interview such as date, time and center. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the Interview Call Letter, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. The call letter can be downloaded from the NABARD’s official website.
NABARD Grade A Final Result 2017
The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Management (NABARD) will publish the
marks obtained in Phase II examination (Main) and interview on its official website only after the declaration of final results.
Important things you must know about NABARD Grade A Result 2017
- Mode of answering: The exam is in online mode. The candidate has marked answers by clicking on the option on the computer screen, using a mouse.
- Score: Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- Equated Score: The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores. Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Marks obtained in the examination are reported up to 2 decimal points.
There is separate cut offs for every discipline. Cut off may be applied in two stages:
- On scores in individual test
- On total score
Vacancies and Pay Scale Details
The following vacancies for Assistant Managers in Grade A, Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) will be filled in NABARD, through NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2017.
|Name of discipline||Number of vacancies|
|Plantation and horticulture||4|
|Water resource development and management||4|
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade A will be paid a basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of
28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600
and other than the basic pay, such candidates will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance,
Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per
rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are
NABARD Grade A Prelims Result 2017
The result of NABARD Grade A Preliminary examination has been announced on 17th August 2017.
The purpose of holding a prelims round is to screen applicants. A number of candidates in the ratio of 1:25 is declared as qualified as per prelims result. A preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature. In other words, marks in preliminary exam only play a role in qualifying for main. (Later on, marks of main exam and interview only will be used to determine merit for selection.)
Click here to check NABARD Grade A Prelims Result 2017 (Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for Phase II – Main Examination).
Exam pattern of Grade A preliminary exam is as follows.
|Name of paper||Number of questions||Marks|
|Economic and social issues||40||40|
|Agriculture and rural development||40||40|
There is negative marking to the tune of 1/4th marks assigned to the question (in other words, 1/4th marks assigned to the question is deducted if you mark the wrong answer).
Cut off for NABARD Grade A Prelims 2017 (Sectional) Career experts have been given in the following image cut off in prelims exam.
Cut off for NABARD Grade A Main 2017 Career experts have been given in the following image cut off in the Main exam.