NABARD Recruitment – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the prominent financial institution of India. NABARD is responsible for important matters, dealing with the operations and policy planning for the economic and agriculture activities of India’s rural areas. NABARD conducts recruitment at various levels and under various grades. Each recruitment has specific eligibility criteria and selection procedure, pertaining to the post. This article gives an overview of all the latest recruitments carried out by NABARD and all it’s important details.
NABARD recruitment notification for Multiple Posts has been released. The important links and notifications for the recruitment are given below.
|Advt No.||NABARD Recruitment||Details|
|Advt No 2/Grade A/2021-22||Assistant Manager In Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)/ (Rajbhasha Service) -2021||Click here | Call Letter | Information Handout|
|Advt no 4/Grade A (P & SS)/2021-22||Grade ‘A’ Assistant Manager (Protocol And Security Service) -2021||Click here|
|–||Bank’s Medical Officer ( BMO)||Click here|
|–||Specialist Consultant on Contract||Click here | Application Form|
|–||Assistant Manager for handling Development Project related works||Click Here|
|Advt No 01/2020-21||Specialist Consultant (On Contract) Recruitment 2020||Click Here | Shortlisted candidates for interview | List of Selected Candidates|
|Advt No 6 & 7/ 2019-2020||Grade A Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Advt No 5/ 2019-2020||Office Attendant||Click here|
|Advt No 2/2017-2018||Grade B Recruitment||Click Here|
|Advt No 1/2016-2017||Development Assistant Recruitment||Click Here|
|–||Recruitment of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) – 2019||Disqualified and Absent candidates list in LPT|
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Initiatives based on building an empowered and financially inclusive rural India through different target-oriented departments, NABARD works with its three major financial, growth and supervisory departments. Over the years the bank’s initiatives have touched millions of rural lives across the country. The bank provides loans for food parks, warehouses, cold storage and many more such loans. It also provides funding for irrigation, agricultural development, and other types of finance.
Role of NABARD
NABARD has been instrumental in laying the foundations for rural, social and social innovations in rural hinterlands. NABARD also partnered with around 4000 organizations in the process to develop many of the interventions, including watershed approach to soil and water conservation, tree-based tribal community livelihoods initiative, SHG-Bank Linkage Programme, and increased crop productivity. NABARD is the country’s most important institution for the production of the small-scale, village cottage industry, and other rural industries.
NABARD also fulfils its responsibilities by taking on the following roles:
- It serves as an apex funding agency for institutions that provide investment and production credit to promote the various activities of rural development.
- Takes measures towards institution building to improve the absorptive capacity of the credit delivery system including monitoring, the restructuring of credit institutions, the formulation of rehabilitation schemes, staff training, etc.
- Coordinates the rural financing activities of all institutions thats involved in field development work and maintains liaison with the Government of India, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the State Governments, and other national institutions involved in policy formulation.
- NABARD is refinancing the financial institutions that support the rural sector.
- It takes part in the development of institutions that assist the rural economy.
- It regulates the institutions that provide the rural economy financial help.
- It offers training facilities for the organizations that operate in rural upliftment.
Achievements of NABARD
Financial, Supervision and Development are three broad headings that enable NABARD to focus on almost every aspect of the rural economy: providing support for refinancing, building rural infrastructure, drawing up credit plans at district level, guiding and motivating the banking industry to achieve credit targets. It also supervising Cooperative Banks and Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), enabling them to embark on the CBS programme, assisting them in establishing sound banking practices, designing new rural development projects, administer GoI’s development schemes, train craftsmen and provide them with a marketing platform to sell their goods, amongst others.
- Refinance – Short Term Loans
- Long Term Loans
- Rural Infrastructure Development Fund
- Long-Term Irrigation Fund
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana – Grameen (PMAY-G)
- NABARD Infrastructure Development Assistance
- Warehouse Infrastructure Fund
- Food Processing Fund
- Direct Lending to Cooperative Banks
- Credit Facility to Marketing Federations
- Credit to Producer Organizations & PACS
NABARD carried out 346 inspections during 2017-18.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme for Farmers
- Watershed Development
- Tribal Development
- Climate Resilient Agriculture
- Umbrella Programme on Natural Resource Management
- Financial Inclusion
- Microfinance Sector
- Skill Development
- Marketing Initiatives
- Incubation Centres
Department’s of NABARD
The Department’s of NABARD are as follows:
- Accounts Department
- Business Initiatives Department
- Central Vigilance Cell
- Corporate Communications Department
- Corporate Planning Department
- Department of Economic Analysis & Research
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Premises, Security and Procurement
- Department of Refinance
- Department of Storage and Marketing
- Department of Subsidiaries and Strategic Investments
- Department of Supervision
- Farm Sector Development Department
- Farm Sector Policy Department
- Farm Sector Policy Department
- Human Resource Management Department
- Inspection Department
- Institutional Development Department
- Law Department
- Micro Credit Innovations Department
- Off Farm Development Department
- Rajbhasha Prabhag
- Risk Management Department
- Secretary’s Department
- State Project Department
- Department of Financial Inclusion and Banking Technology
- Strategic Planning and Product Innovation Department
- Department for Data Management Analytics and Business Intelligence
Government Sponsered Schemes
There are two Government Sponsered Schemes, the one is farm sector and the other one is Off farm sector:
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme
- Capital investment incentive program for organic / bioinput commercial production units
- Agriclinic and Agribusiness Centres Scheme
- National Livestock Mission
- GSS – Ensuring End Use of Subsidy Released
- Interest Subvention Scheme
- New Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure
Off Farm Sector
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
- NRLM / NULM (Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana)
- Weavers Package
NABARD conducts recruitment at various posts which are classified into three main categories. Although there are other positions at the junior level that are not classified. For various recruitments, NABARD conducts entrance examination which is a written exam for different categories. Candidates can check the recruitment notifications from the official website. Also, check the information about various posts from the link given above.
Contact Details of NABARD
Plot C-24, G Block, Bandra Kurla complex, BKC Road, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
Call: (91) 022-26539895/96/99
Official Website: www.nabard.org