The New India Assurance Co Limited is recruiting Assistants. For this post, there are 976 vacancies. All candidates who had submitted application form before the last can download NIACL Admit Card 2017 for Prelims Exam. Candidates who have qualified the prelims exam can download the admit card for Main Exam. Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before the final selection. It is important to download and print the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2017 in order to appear for the exam. Also, carefully check instructions printed in the hall ticket. Best of luck for the exam!
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2017
Download here – Click Here to download NIACL Assistant 2017 Admit Card for Regional Language Test.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
- Instructions to Candidates shortlisted for Regional Language Test – English
- Instructions to Candidates shortlisted for Regional Language Test – Hindi
- Data Sheet
|NIACL Assistant 2017 Events||NIACL Assistant 2017 Dates|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS||06-03-2017 to 29-03-2017|
|PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FORM||06-03-2017 to 29-03-2017|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES||29-03-2017|
|NIACL ASSISTANT PRELIMS CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD BEGINS||10-04-2017|
|DATE OF TIER(I) PRELIMS||22-04-2017 and 23-04-2017|
|NIACL ASSISTANT MAINS CALL LETTER DOWNLOAD BEGINS||06-05-2017|
|DATE OF TIER(II) MAINS||23-05-2017|
|TENTATIVE DATE FOR REGIONAL LANGUAGE TEST||17-06-2017 and 18-06-2017|
Get exam details from NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2017
Note down venue/ date/ time in the admit card.
As you may have noted down the necessary information, the candidates are required to check the availability of the admit card for the Prelims (Tier I) and so on for the Mains Exam (Tier II).
The admit cards are generally issued by the bank ten days before the exam.
If you wish to download your Admit card for NIACL Recruitment 2017 from Aglasem check download link here.
The admit card for NIACL Recruitment 2017 can also be ascertained from the official website.
Steps to download Admit Card for NIACL recruitment 2017 for the Assistant post
- Open site link given above.
- At the left hand side of page you will see login fields.
- Enter details correctly.
- Then click on login.
- Download and print call letter.
- The admit cards are issued generally ten days before the exam date.
- Students are also requested to visit the exam centre one day prior the exam date to avoid any late entry on the day of the exam.
- If there is any doubt about the exam centre or time slot, students are requested to contact the concerned authorities beforehand.
On the day of the exam you must bring the following:
(i) Call letter with attested passport size photo and your photo ID card in Original and photocopy. Id proof can be your aadhar card.
(ii) One Ball point pen.
How to mark your answers
Details of the On-line Examination Pattern.
Sine the examination will be conducted online candidates are requested to go through the instruction manual before they reach the exam centre.
- The examination would be taken on-line i.e. on a computer system.
- The tests will be provided in English and Hindi except for the paper designed for English Language
- All the questions will be in the form of multiple choices. There will be five options. You will select only one appropriate answer.
- Your answers will be reviewed for final calculation only when the candidate has attempted all the questions and press SAVE.
At the server a timer will be set to indicate the time left and the timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the test. On the right hand corner there will be a question pallette, which will keep a record of the questions attempted/ not attempted and you will be allowed to revisit these questions as per your suitability. Once you submit your answers for final evaluation, you will be unable to make any changes. Therefore, mark your answers correctly.
To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following :
- Select the question from the right hand palette of the screen. You can shuffle to any question of your choice.
- However this will not record your answer as saved.
- Only the answers marked as saved are submitted for evaluation.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save your answers and proceed to Next
- Click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’ to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on one of the option buttons to select answers.
- Click another desired option button to change your answer
- To save your answer click the Save & Next BUTTON or else the marks will not be recorded
To deselect a chosen answer, click on the “Clear Response” button.
To review click on Mark for Review & Next.
If you want to change any answer, first you have to select the question and then selct the answer by “Save & Next option”
After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a test, you will automatically directed to the first question of second part of the test.
Please follow all the instructions to mark answers carefully. Any misleading action will be considered as misconduct in the exam.
If you have any doubt regarding the marking scheme you should only take permission to ask the invigilator. Do not ask your fellow candidates before the exam begins.No query will be entertained after the examination has started.
As soon as the timer stops you will not be able to make any changes or edit your answers. All the students are advised to complete the exam within the given time frame.
Your answers will be saved automatically once you press “final submit”.
If you have any other query regarding the examinations please comment in the boxes below.