NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 – The New India Assurance Company Limited has released the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 for regional examination on November 12, 2018. Admit card has been released at newindia.co.in. Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination has been further shortlisted for Regional Language test before the final selection. It is important to download and print the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 in order to appear for the exam. Also, carefully check instructions printed in the hall ticket. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018
Candidates have to visit our website http://www.newindia.co.in for downloading call letters for online tests (separately for Tier-I & II Examinations). Intimation for downloading call letter has sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
|Admit Card||11 Aug 2018|
|Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam)||08 & 09 Sep 2018|
|Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam)||06 Oct 2018|
|Release date of admit card for Regional Language Examination||12 Nov 2018|
|Date of Regional Language Examination||24 Nov 2018|
- Click here to download NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 for Regional Examination.
- Click here to download NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018.
Get exam details from NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018
Note down venue/ date/ time in the admit card.
As you may have noted down the necessary information, the candidates are required to check the availability of the admit card for the Prelims (Tier I) and so on for the Mains Exam (Tier II).
The admit cards are generally issued by the bank ten days before the exam.
If you wish to download your Admit card for NIACL Recruitment 2018 from Aglasem check download link here.
The admit card for NIACL Recruitment 2018 can also be ascertained from the official website.
Steps to download Admit Card for NIACL recruitment 2018 for the Assistant post
- Open site link is given above.
- At the left-hand side of page, you will see login fields.
- Enter Registration Number/Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth.
- Then click on login.
- Download and print call letter.
- The admit cards are issued generally ten days before the exam date.
- Students are also requested to visit the exam center one day prior the exam date to avoid any late entry on the day of the exam.
- If there is any doubt about the exam center or time slot, students are requested to contact the concerned authorities beforehand.
On the day of the exam you must bring the following:
(i) Call letter with attested passport size photo and your photo ID card in Original and photocopy. Id proof can be your aadhar card.
(ii) One Ball point pen.
How to mark your answers:
Details of the Online Examination Pattern.
Since the examination will be conducted online candidates are requested to go through the instruction manual before they reach the exam center.
- The examination would be taken on-line i.e. on a computer system.
- The tests will be provided in English and Hindi except for the paper designed for English Language.
- All the questions will be in the form of multiple choices. There will be five options. You will select only one appropriate answer.
- Your answers will be reviewed for final calculation only when the candidate has attempted all the questions and press SAVE.
At the server a timer will be set to indicate the time left and the timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the test. On the right hand corner there will be a question pallette, which will keep a record of the questions attempted/ not attempted and you will be allowed to revisit these questions as per your suitability. Once you submit your answers for final evaluation, you will be unable to make any changes. Therefore, mark your answers correctly.
To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following :
- Select the question from the right hand palette of the screen. You can shuffle to any question of your choice.
- However this will not record your answer as saved.
- Only the answers marked as saved are submitted for evaluation.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save your answers and proceed to Next
- Click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’ to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on one of the option buttons to select answers.
- Click another desired option button to change your answer
- To save your answer click the Save & Next BUTTON or else the marks will not be recorded
To deselect a chosen answer, click on the “Clear Response” button.
To review click on Mark for Review & Next.
If you want to change any answer, first you have to select the question and then selct the answer by “Save & Next option”
After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a test, you will automatically directed to the first question of second part of the test.
Please follow all the instructions to mark answers carefully. Any misleading action will be considered as misconduct in the exam.
If you have any doubt regarding the marking scheme you should only take permission to ask the invigilator. Do not ask your fellow candidates before the exam begins.No query will be entertained after the examination has started.
As soon as the timer stops you will not be able to make any changes or edit your answers. All the students are advised to complete the exam within the given time frame.
Your answers will be saved automatically once you press “final submit”.
If you have any other query regarding the examinations please comment in the boxes below.