NTPC Recruitment 2016: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released Notification for 94 vacancies for Finance Executive, Safety Officer, Mines Surveyor, Medical Specialist Posts. Registration form of NTPC Recruitment 2016 for various posts can be filled online. Get here complete information of NTPC Recruitment 2016 for Finance, Safety, SAP, Mines Survey, Medical posts.
|Application Form||Click Here|
NTPC Recruitment 2016
Candidate who are interested and eligible can apply online from here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Total No. of Vacancies – 94 posts
- Finance [E3/E4] – 30 posts
- Safety [E1/E2/E3/E4] – 10 posts
- SAP-ABAP/Basis/DC Operation [E3/E4] – 8 posts
- Mines Survey [E1] – 4 posts
- Medical (GDMO) [E2] – 20 posts
- Medical Specialist (Medicine / Radiology) [E2/E3] – 22 posts
- E4 : Rs. 32900 – 58000
- E3 : Rs. 29100 – 54500
- E2 : Rs. 24900 – 50500
- E1 : Rs. 20600 – 46500
Upper Age Limit
- E1 – E3 : 37 years
- E4 : 42 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates posses CA/ICWA, Graduate Engineering Degree, Diploma in Engineering, MBBS, MD/MS. Check Post wise detailed education from below.
Selection Process – Selection process will be on the basis of online written test followed by interview except for GDMO / Specialist.
- For General / OBC category – Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD category – Nil
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the Online Application and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
|Commencement of Online registration||17 Aug 2016|
|Last date for Online registration of application||07 Sep 2016|
For Finance Posts [E3/E4]
- Qualified CA or ICWA.
For Safety Posts [E1/E2/E3/E4]
- Graduate Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute / Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Degree in Engineering in Industrial Safety with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering.
For SAP-ABAP/Basis/DC Operation Posts [E3/E4]
- Graduate Engineering Degree in Computer Science with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Holder of valid SAP Professional Certificate in BASIS/ ASAP from SAP Authorized Training Centre is required. Post qualification experience shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Computer Science Engineering.
For Mines Survey Posts [E1]
- Diploma in Civil/Mining/Mines Survey. Holder of valid mine surveyor certificate of Competency or equivalent under CMR 1957. Knowledge of computer, AutoCAD, LDDT (Land Development Desktop), 30 Modeling etc. are desirable.
For Medical (GDMO) Posts [E2]
- QUALIFICATION: MBBS from recognized University/ Institution [Qualification should be recognized by Medical Council of India]
For Medical Specialist (Medicine / Radiology) Posts [E2/E3]
- MBBS with MD/MS in Medicine/ Radiology.
- E2 [only for Radiology): MBBSwith PG Diploma in Radiology. [Qualification should be recognized by Medical Council of India]
Selection process will be on the basis of online written test followed by interview except for GDMO/Specialist. In case the number of applications is more for the post of GDMO/Specialist, the above selection process shall prevail. The final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks. However, candidate has to qualify separately in written test and interview.
NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 46,653 MW, plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimising the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
NTPC Recruitment Through GATEPSU Recruitment