PNB SO Admit Card 2020 – Punjab National Bank has released the PNB SO Call Letter 2020 online at the official website, pnbindia.in. All the candidates who have submitted the application form before the due date can get the admit card for the PNB SO exam. The admit card for the online test and interview is issued separately. To download PNB SO admit card, candidates need to enter the registration number and password. Carry officially issued PNB SO admit card 2020 on the day of examination. Get complete details of PNB SO admit card 2020 such as dates, process to download, exam pattern, etc.
Latest: PNB SO Admit Card 2020 is now available. Use the link below to download it!
PNB SO Admit Card 2020
Applicants are required to download their call letter for the exam from the Bank website. Candidates should note that the PNB admit card / call letters will not be sent through any other mode.
|PNB SO Recruitment 2020||Important dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||11 Nov 2020|
|Exam Date||22 Nov 2020|
Download here: Click here to download PNB SO Admit Card 2020.
For Scribe Declaration Form – Click here
How to download PNB SO Admit Card 2020?
PNB releases admit card online at the official website, pnbindia.in. Applicants may either download it from the website or use the direct link provided above. Below are the steps for downloading the PNB SO Admit Card 2020.
Step 1: Go to the official website, i.e. pnbindia.in.
Step 2: Then go to the “Recruitmnet” tab as shown in the image below:
Step 3: After that, search for the PNB Sepcialist Officers Admit Card 2020.
Step 4: The next step is to click on the link and enter the login details.
Step 5: Now, click on the login button. The call letter will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Download and print the PNB Sepcialist Officers Admit Card 2020.
About PNB SO Admit Card 2020
- Date of commencement of downloading PNB Interview Call Letter for all the posts is intimated by way of a separate notice on the Recruitment Section of PNB Bank website.
- PNB SO Admit Card 2020 is uploaded on the website of Punjab National Bank for eligible candidates who have filled PNB Application Form on or before the last date and paid the Application Fee successfully.
- PNB SO Admit Card 2020 is issued by the Punjab Nation Bank prior to the date of examination.
- PNB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2020 is also known as Hall Ticket, Call Letter. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the time of online test / interview. Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Test venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the Test centre to appear for the Test.
- Candidates can download Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2020 Admit Card as per the official schedule.
Documents to carry along with PNB SO Admit Card 2020
Applicants are asked to bring certain documents to the centre for verification purposes. Bring these documents with you as suggested in the list below.
- A valid call letter of the exam/interview
- Two recent photographs affixed thereon.
- Photocopy of Photo identity proof such as
- PAN card
- E-aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/university
PNB SO Exam Pattern
The on-line test shall comprise of the following tests:
- Mode of the Examination: Online test
- Duration of examination: 120 minutes
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the Post)||50||75|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
Penalty for wrong answers
There is a penalty for wrong answers in the online test. For any question for which the candidate has given a wrong answer, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question shall be deducted as a penalty. If a question is left blank, that is, no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
PNB SO Result 2020
Upon completion of the examination, Punjab National Bank declares the result for the post of Specialist Officer. The result declares online at the official website, pnbindia.in. The result announces in two-phase once after the online test and then after the interview, the final merit list is released. Those who qualified for the online test will be called for an interview. The final merit is prepared on the basis of the marks secure bu the candidates ij an online and interview.