Punjab National Bank is released the PNB SO Interview Call Letter 2016 from 09 Dec 2016. All candidates who have qualifed the Specialist Officer Online Written Exam 2016 can download call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining PNB Admit Card, enter registration number and password on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can then be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued PNB SO Admit Card 2016 on day of exam.
|Downloading of Call Letters for Test||28 Sep 2016|
|Date of On-line Examination||14 Oct 2016|
|Downloading of Call Letters for Interview||09 Dec 2016 to 23 Dec 2016|
|Interview Schedule||19 Dec to 23 Dec 2016|
PNB SO Admit Card 2016
All qualfied candidates are required to download their call letter for interview from the IBPS / Bank website. Candidates should note that the PNB admit card / call letters will not be sent through any other mode.
In the first place, candidates are required to download their PNB SO Admit Card 2016 from the official website of Punjab National Bank.
Get Here PNB SO Admit Card 2016 for Interview: Click here to download Interview Call Letter for PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. Official website where interview call letter available is pnbindia.in.
Experience Certificate Proforma for the post of Specialist Officer – Click here.
Get Here PNB SO Admit Card 2016 for Written Exam:
Click here to download Admit Card for PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
Information handout:- Get here
In case of any difficulty in downloading the call letter, the candidate should contact the Help Desk as mentioned in FAQs with regard to downloading the call letter.
About PNB Admit Card
- Date of commencement of downloading PNB Interview Call Letter for all the posts is intimated by way of separate notice on the Recruitment Section of PNB Bank website.
- PNB SO Admit Card 2016 is uploaded on the website of Punjab National Bank for eligible candidates who have filled PNB Application Form on or before the last date and paid the Application Fee successfully.
- PNB SO Admit Card 2016 is issued by the Punjab Nation Bank prior to the date of examination.
- PNB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016 is also known as Hall Ticket, Call Letter. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the time of online test / interview. Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Test venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the Test centre to appear for the Test.
- Candidates can download Punjab National Bank SO Recruitment 2016 Admit Card as per the official schedule.
PNB SO Exam Pattern
The on-line test shall comprise of the following tests –
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the Post)||50||75|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
Penalty for wrong answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.