RRB JE Answer Key 2019: RRB will publish the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 on its official website for both CBT 1 and CBT 2. The RRB JE Answer Key 2019 will help candidates to calculate the marks gained in the Computer Based Test. Candidates will have the access to RRB JE Answer Key 2019 through a login, which will be made available on the official website of RRB. First, coaching institutes will publish an unofficial Answer Key on the day of exam. Later, RRB will publish the the official RRB JE Answer Key 2019 . More information concerning the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 will be given here.
RRB JE Answer Key 2019
Although the unofficial Answer Key isn’t totally accurate, it can still give a fair idea about the number of marks scored in the CBT. After the publication of RRB JE Answer Key 2019, a candidate need to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the RRB JE Answer Key 2019. Below is the schedule marking the dates related to RRB JE Answer Key 2019
|RRB JE CBT 1 Examination 2019||Apr-May 2019|
|RRB JE CBT 2 Examination 2019||To be Announced|
|Publication of unofficial Answer Key||On the day of exam|
|RRB JE Answer Key 2019||To be Announced|
How to Download the RRB JE Answer Key 2019
RRB JE Answer Key 2019 will help candidates to predict the outcome of the CBT. Here are the steps to download the RRB JE Answer Key 2019
- You can access the login page through the direct link that will be provided here.
- After the link opens, enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- After you hit the ”Login” button, the answer key will be available in a PDF format.
The student can then take a printout of the PDF file and use the RRB JE Answer KEY 2019.
RRB JE CBT 1 2019 Marking Scheme
RRB JE CBT 1 2019 is a Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) exam. Following is the exam pattern and the marking scheme for RRB JE CBT 1 2019
- There will be 150 Questions in total.
- If the answer is right, 1 mark is awarded.
- In case of a wrong answer, there is a deduction of 1/3 of the total allotted marks to a question.
- The Question Paper is divided in two sections- 1. Technical Ability and General Science 2.General Awareness, Arithmetic and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Technical Ability and General Science section is composed of 90 Questions
- There will be 20 questions each in the General Awareness, Arithmetic and General Intelligence and Reasoning parts.
RRB JE Calculation of Marks
There are 150 questions in both the CBT, each question carries 1 mark. The Maximum Marks are then 150. For each correct answer, a candidate gets 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 1/3 of the marks are deducted. Below is the formula to calculate the marks based on the RRB JE Answer Key 2019
(Number of Right Answers) x 1- (Number of wrong answers) x 3, i.e. x*1 – y*1/3
Example- If a candidate attempts 140 questions and get 124 right and 24 wrong, then following is the number of marks that the candidate will obtain- 124 x 1 – 24 x 1/3 = 124-8 = 116. Hence, the total marks are 116 in this case.
Objections Tab and Candidate’s Response
Candidates can check the right answers and the answer marked by them through the ”Candidate’s Response” page. First, RRB will publish a provisional RRB JE Answer Key 2019. Hence, a candidate can raise objections related to the Answer Key, they can do it through the ”Objections Tab”. After taking objections into account, they will publish the final RRB JE Answer Key 2019. Read the following steps to understand the procedure to raise an objection
- Click on the direct link which will be available here
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Hit the Login button and open the ”Objections Tab”
- Read the instructions given in the ”Objections Tab”.
- Raise the objection for the concerned question
- Enter a remark for the raised objection
- Submit the application.
About RRB JE 2019
RRB JE 2019 will be held to fill more than 14000 vacancies. It will be conducted for posts like JE, JE(IT), CMA and DMS. The recruitment will be held on the basis of the Computer Based Test(CBT). The CBT will have two stages. Those who qualify the first stage, will have to take the second test and those who qualify the second test will have their names in a Merit List. Students, who make the Merit List will then have to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and also produce their original documents. Details regarding RRB JE 2019 will be published in the Central Employment Notice(CEN 03/2018).