Rajasthan Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2017 has been issued on the official website. Candidates who have filled their application form along with the submission of the application fee on time or before the last date of form filling are able to get their admit card from the official website or from this page. Candidates can check all the details on this page.
Rajasthan Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have submitted their application form on time along with application fee are able to download their Rajasthan Postal Circle MTS Admit Card from the official website. Direct link to download the Rajasthan Postal Circle MTS Admit Card has also been given below. Candidates are advised to download their MTS admit card from the below link before the date of the examination.
|Admit Card issue date||14 Feb 2018|
|Examination Date||25 Feb 2018|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks covering the following subjects/ topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C(i), Part-C(ii)]. The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours (120 Minutes). There is no negative marking.
|A – General Knowledge|
(25 marks with 25 questions of 1
|Topics: Indian Geography, Freedom Struggle, Culture &|
Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Indian
Economy, General Science, Current Affairs and
Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
|B – Mathematics (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics: Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work and Time & Distance.|
|C(i) – English (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics: Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, and Questions from small unseen passage|
|C(ii) – Regional Language (हिंदी) (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each)||Topics: मिश्र या सयुंक्त वाक्य, वाक्यों का रूपांतरण, स्वर-सन्धि, अलंकार, मुहावरे एवंम लोकोक्तियाँ, अशुद्ध वाक्य शोधन, अपठित गद्यांश|
The aptitude test will be held at Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur cities of Rajasthan. Applicants are required to indicate three preferences for Examination Center while applying online. Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination Center/City is the prerogative of the department and any request received for change in Examination City/Center/Venue will not be entertained under any circumstances. Examination Center/City will be allotted as per the preferences are given by the applicant. However, depending upon the number of the candidates, they may be allotted to other locations also.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.