Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Grade B Application Form 2018 on July 03, 2018. Candidates can download it from the official website, i.e. http://www.rbi.org.in. The candidates are advised to go through with the eligibility criteria specified by the RBI. Only the candidates fulfilling the eligibilities can apply for the RBI Grade B 2018 examination. The application process can take place through online mode only. There are two Phases of RBI Grade B 2018 but the Application Form will be common for both the Phases. The Application Form is consist of all the mandatory fields that a candidate must fill in carefully, as no chances will be given to re-edit or make the corrections. This article contains all the detailed information regarding the RBI Grade B Application Form 2018 such as Application fee, steps to apply, required documents and much more.
RBI Grade B Application Form 2018
The candidate must fill in RBI Grade B Application Form 2018 as early as possible, as on the basis of “First apply, First allotted” system, the Exam Center will be allotted to the students. It is advised to the students that they could get the Exam Center of their preference if they apply on or before the deadline specified by the RBI. The important dates regarding the application process are mentioned below.
|The application starts from||03 Jul 2018|
|Last date to apply||23 Jul 2018|
Note: The Link is not activated, keep checking the form. It will be activated soon.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the RBI Grade B Application Form 2018.
RBI Grade B 2018 Application Form Fee
The application fee is a non-refundable fee that every applicant has to pay. The table below is explaining the application fee structure according to the different categories.
Mode of Payment
The application fee must be paid online via any of the following payment gateways.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Cash Card
Candidates are advised that at the time of making payment, they should not Refresh the page before the confirmation appears on your screen. After paying the amount, take a print out of the Payment Receipt for the future use.
Steps to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for the RBI Grade B 2018 Recruitment are advised to follow the steps to apply in order to avoid mistakes.
- Firstly, visit the official website or just click on the direct link provided above.
- A new window will open, wherein candidates have to enter their details such as Name, Contact Number, and E-Mail ID.
- After registering yourself, you will receive an E-mail containing Registration ID and Password.
- With the help of this Registration ID and Password, proceed for the further application process and fill the form completely.
- Upload the scanned images of passport sized photograph and signature in a requisite format.
- Click on the “Submit” Button.
- Proceed to make payment.
- After paying the application, take out a printed copy of the payment receipt.
By following the above-mentioned steps, students can apply for the RBI Grade B Recruitment.
Requirements for RBI Grade B Application Form 2018
There are some requirements for RBI Grade B Application Form 2018 candidate can check the details listed below.
- The images of Passport size photograph and signature should be scanned.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20 to 50 KB.
- The size of the signature should be between 10 to 20 KB.
- Scanned images should be in JPEG format only.
- Candidates must submit their valid E-Mail ID and Phone number.
The candidates are required to submit all the documents in the prescribed format. The documents should be relevant and be containing valid details.