REET Admit Card 2017: The Admit Card of REET i.e. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers will be released by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan. The entrance examination will be organized on 11 Feb 2018. All the candidates who have applied for the exam need to download their exam roll numbers from the links mentioned in the following section as there will be NO physical dispatch of the same. The REET Hall Ticket 2017 comprise of identifying information on the holder as well as the exam roll number which has been issued to him or her. The exact address of exam centre and time of exam will also be mentioned in it.
REET 2017 Exam will be held on 11 Feb 2018 and admit card for the same will be available to download from 01 Feb 2018 onwards from the official website. The information regarding the admit card will also be sent by e-mail & SMS. Candidates need to keep registration and challan print out for download the admit card. Get here complete details of REET Admit Card 2017.
REET Admit Card 2017
Once the REET Admit Card will be released, the candidates can download it from the links mentioned on this page. Till then, maintain a constant touch for latest updates. Find all the details on the admit cards such as the process of downloading, download link and other details on the document on this page. Important Date for REET 2017 Admit Card is given below.
|Download Admit card||01 Feb 2018|
|Date of Exam||11 Feb 2018|
|Time of Exam (1st Level)||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Time of Exam (2nd Level)||02:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
Download Admit Card: Link for download admit card for REET 2017 will be here soon!
Official Website for REET Admit Card 2017 is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates should note that the admit card will be required at various stages even after the exam. Hence, they should keep it in good condition after the exam.
- To download the document, the candidates should first use the link mentioned above which will take them to the official web page.
- Now, the candidates will be required to submit some details in the online form such as: Date of Birth, Application or Registration Number
- After the submission of all these details, the candidates will be able to see the Admit Card of REET which will appear on their screen.
- Verifying the details mentioned on the REET Admit Card and downloading it will be the next step.
- Finally, the candidates should print the document and bring the same to the exam hall.
REET Hall Ticket 2017 – Important Points
- The document will form as the identification of the holder and hence should not be used for impersonation or forgery.
- It bear the following:
- Name, Date of Birth, Photo, Signature, Category of the holder
- Date of Exam, Time of exam and Time of Reporting at the exam centre
- Other instructions for the exam day
- Roll Number for the exam
- Language of question paper chosen by the candidate
- The Hall Ticket of REET will be used for various steps after the exam such as verification rounds and final recruitment. Therefore, the candidates should keep more than one copy safe for future usage.