RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 – The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has released the answer key for RPF Constable Ancillary CBT. The answer key is released in online mode at the official website, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org. Candidates need to enter roll number and date of birth to download the answer key. Candidates can view the answer key and raise objection against it till April 14, 2019. Through it, candidates get to know their chances of being eligible for the next round involved in the recruitment process. To know in detail about RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 check this page.
RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019
The RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 gives a fair idea about how many marks a candidate secures in the exam. Candidates can analyze the performance in the examination through the RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019. Schedule for the RPF Constable Ancillary Key 2019 is given in the table below
|RPF Constable Ancillary CBT Exam 2019||Mar-Apr 2019|
|Release of RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key||11 Apr 2019 (20:00) Hrs|
|Last date to raise objection||14 Apr 2019 (20:00) Hrs|
Answer key: The RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 is released Check Here
How To Download RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019
Candidates, who are eager to survey their performance in the RPF Constable Ancillary CBT can check the RPF Constable Ancillary Official Answer Key 2019 by following the steps listed below.
- Click on the direct link given on this page or go to the official website of the RPF Constable Ancillary, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the answer key for the CBT.
- Enter the login details such as Roll number Number and Date of Birth. After entering the login details, click on the login button.
- The RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key appears on the screen.
- Download the RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 and match the answers as per it.
RPF Constable Ancillary Marking Scheme
The candidates need to understand the marking scheme before predicting the total marks obtained in the RPF Constable Ancillary CBT 2019. Check the marking scheme given below of the CBT to know how to get the roundabout of the marks.
- The total number of questions in the CBT exam is 60.
- For Each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 01 marks.
- 1/3 marks are deducted from the total score for every incorrect answer.
- There shall be no deduction of the marks for unattempted questions.
Method to calculate- One correct answer means +01 marks and an incorrect answer means a deduction of 1/3 mark from the total 01 mark. Example to understand the calculation
- If a candidate attempts 50 questions out of the 60 and gets 44 right then the number of marks amount to 44 without the negative marking.
- In this case, there are 6 wrong answers so a total of 2(6 X 1/3) marks will be deducted.
- The Marks obtained will then be 44-2=42 marks out of 60.
For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided a formula to get the rough idea of the marks.
(Number of correct answers X 1)-(Number of incorrect answers X 1/3), which means A X 1-B X 1/3
RPF Constable Ancillary Minimum Qualifying Marks 2019
In order to be eligible for the next round which is PET and PMT, candidates have to obtain the cutoff marks in the CBT exam. Those students who are going to secure the minimum qualifying marks will only be eligible for the next round. Candidates can check the cut off marks as well as percentage category wise form the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||30%||18|
|All Other Category||35%||21|
Objections Tab for RPF Constable Answer Key 2019
Candidates are given a chance to raise if they find an error in the Answer Key. The objections can be raised in three cases-
- If there is an error in the Answer Key
- If there was an incorrect question in the exam
- The response sheet of the candidate is incorrect.
- If the candidate is dissatisfied with the answer given in the key.
Note: Candidates are required to pay the objection fee of Rs. 50 per question if they wish to raise the objection.
Steps to Raise Objection for RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019?
Here is the procedure to file an Objection against the RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019.
- Go to the official website RPF Constable Ancillary, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org or click on the link provided on this page.
- Navigate to the relevant link of the ”View Answersheet – Candidate Response”
- Next, to raise the objection, enter the login details like Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Now, click on the “Question Paper and Response” and click on the option of “raise an objection”.
- Select the objection type for which you want to raise the objection. Also, state the reason for the objection.
- Then, click on the option of “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay the objection fee of Rs. 50 per question and lastly submit the objection.
Important Points related to RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019
The RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 is a gateway through which candidates can analyze their overall performance in the exam. Here are some points related to the RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019
- The total marks calculated through the Answer Key don’t determine qualification. As per the scores obtained by the candidates, the final assessment is as per it.
- RPF will release the final answer key for RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 after keeping in mind the objections raised. The initial answer key is provisional.
- The correct answers are reflected by the green tick.
- The RPF Constable Ancillary Answer Key 2019 is a good way to track the performance of a candidate. A candidate must evaluate their performance as per it.