RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019 – The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has announced the Merit List of RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 in online mode at the official website, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org. Those candidates whose names are there in the merit list are eligible for PET and PMT. The RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019 is released in the form of merit list which consists of the names, father’s name, roll number, date of birth and category of the shortlisted candidates. The total number of candidates who have qualified the CBT is 131,565. Check in detail about RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019 from this page.
RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019
The RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019 involves four stages which are Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Trade Test (TT) and Document Verification (DV). To know the important dates of the RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019, check this page.
|RPF Constable Ancillary Group||Result||Date of Announcement|
|A||Check Here – Announced!||25 Apr 2019|
|B||Check Here – Announced!||25 Apr 2019|
|C||Check Here – Announced!||25 Apr 2019|
|D||Check Here – Announced!||25 Apr 2019|
|E||Check Here – Announced!||25 Apr 2019|
|F||Check Here – Announced!||25 Apr 2019|
Candidates Qualified in Each RPF Constable Ancillary Group
As the result of the RPF Constable Ancillary has been now announced. Candidates can check the table below to know the number of candidates who are eligible for the PET and PMT.
|RPF Constable Ancillary Group||Total Number of Qualified Candidates|
How to Check the RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019 for CBT
Candidates can follow the steps stated below to check the result of RPF Constable Ancillary 2019.
- Click on the link given on this page or go to the official website, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the “Qualified Candidates for PET and PMT”.
- Next, choose the group for which the candidate has appeared for the CBT exam.
- The result is going to get display on the screen in the form of merit list.
- Then, Ctrl + F and enter the roll number.
- If the roll is in the merit list then it will be highlighted. Congratulations! you are eligible for the next phase.
RPF Constable Ancillary Cut-off Marks 2019
To clear the CBT round, it is necessary for the candidates to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT to be eligible for the next round. In the table below, we are providing the cut off marks and percentage which candidates need to secure.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||30%||18|
|All Other Category||35%||21|
RPF Constable Ancillary CBT Result 2019
The RPF Constable Ancillary CBT exam is a Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) type examination. Students, who qualify the examination will have their roll numbers reflected in a Merit List. The Exam structure is given below
- There are 60 questions of 1 mark each
- The time limit is 45 minutes.
- Candidates are awarded 1 mark for every correct answer. There is a negative marking of 1/3 for each incorrect answer.
- There will be 3 sections of 20 marks each- General Awareness, Arithmetic, and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
RPF Constable PET / PMT Result 2019
The qualified candidates then will have to take a Physical Efficiency and a Physical Measurement Test. These exams are of qualifying nature and no marks are awarded. Following is the qualification criteria for the PET examination
|800 meters run||Long Jump||High Jump|
|3 minutes 40 seconds||9 feet||3 feet|
Physical Measurement Test(PMT)- In order to qualify for the next round of the selection process, a candidate needs to fulfill the physical measurements criteria. Only the male candidates have to go through the chest measurement in this examination.
RPF Constable Ancillary Trade Test 2019
Candidates who clear the two rounds successfully which are, namely the CBT, PET and PMT have to go undergo the Trade Test(TT). The Test is taken as per the post applied. The Test is of 40 marks. here we are providing the list of post for which the candidates have to appear for the trade test.
- Washer Man
- Water Carrier
Key Points Related to The RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019
The RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019 is published in four stages. The RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019 is going to be published in the Merit List form. Following are some key points related to the RPF Constable Ancillary Result 2019
- In case if two candidates have the same amount of marks, candidate with higher age is preferred
- A candidate needs to produce the original documents to prove eligibility on the day of Document Verification Process.
- A candidate needs to also go through a Medical Examination to complete the Selection Process
- The number of vacancies will depend upon the availability at the time.
|Exam Type||SC/ST||Other Categories|
|RPF Constable Ancillary CBT 2019||30%||35%|
|RPF Constable Ancillary TT 2019||35%||40%|
About RPF Constable Ancillary
RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Examinations fill 798 vacancies. Seven posts come under this examination, namely- Barber, Sweeper man, Water Carrier, Washer Man, Gardener, Cobbler, and Tailor. The recruitment process involves four stages CBT, PMT / PET, and TT followed by a Document Verification process. The final appointment of the candidates is done on the basis of the medical exam. The Salary for Barber, Sweeper man, Water Carrier, Washer Man, and Gardener is Rs. 21,700 under Level 3 of 7th CPC plus allowance. The salary for Cobbler and Tailor is Rs.19,900 under Level 2 of 7th CPC plus allowances.