RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Answer Key 2018 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding raising the objection against the answer key if any at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. For raising the objection candidates have to pay Rs 100/- per question. The official RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Answer Key Has been released. Candidates who have appeared in the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment Test can now check RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Answer Keys 2018. With the help of RPSC Answer Key 2018, the candidates can cross-check the answers and estimate their chances of the qualifying the exam. The candidates can raise the objection against the answer key from April 10 to 12, 2019. Check more details regarding the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2018 Answer Key from this page.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Answer Key 2018
|Date of Exam
For Senior Teacher
(Sec. Edu. Deptt.) (TSP & Non-TSP)
(Sanskrit Edu. Deptt.) (TSP & Non-TSP)
|28 Oct to 03 Nov 2018
17 to 20 Feb 2018
|Answer Key||08 Apr 2019|
- Click here to check Answer Key of Sr. Teacher Gr II GK Paper – I Group A.
- Click here to check Answer Key of Sr. Teacher Gr II Maths.
- Click here to check Answer Key of Sr. Teacher Gr II Social Science.
- Click here to check Answer Key of Sr. Teacher Gr II Science.
- Click here to check notice Regarding Objection.
How To Download RPSC 2nd grade teacher answer key 2018?
The candidates can download their answer key by simply following instructions given below:
- Click on the above provided link.
- Thereafter, answer key pdf will open in the new tab.
- Click on the download option for downloading the answer key pdf
The question paper will be of multiple choice for (Paper-I) and (Paper-II) and the question paper will consist of two parts.
|I||Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.||80|
|I||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|I||General knowledge of world and India||60|
|II||Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter.||180|
|II||knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80|
|II||Teaching methods of relevant subject.||40|