|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17 for Senior Teachers. RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2016-17 vacancies are for Sanskrit, Social Science, Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science, Urdu, and Punjabi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. RPSC online application form window is open for more than five weeks. As well as using RPSC Online candidates can download admit card of 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17. Get here complete details of RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 such as notification, application form, admit card, result. It is equally important to note eligibility alongside exam pattern and syllabus here.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016 – 2017
|Commencement of application form submission||25 Jul 2016|
|Last date to pay fees||29 Aug 2016|
|Last date to submit application form||31 Aug 2016|
|Candidates can edit application form||01 Sep 2016|
|End of editing application form||15 Sep 2016|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date 2017 for 1st Paper GK||26 Apr & 01 May 2017|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date 2017 for Optional Subjects||30 Jun 2017|
|RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Result 2017 declaration||04 Feb 2018 onwards!|
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17 Details
- Total vacancies – 6468
- Hindi – 1269
- English – 626
- Mathematics – 442
- Science – 248
- Social Science – 1531
- Sanskrit – 2295
- Urdu – 39
- Punjabi – 18
Age Limit – As on 01.01.2017 candidate should be 18 to 35 years old. However there is relaxation for some categories. In order to check relaxation, please view advertisement.
Education Qualification – All candidates should be graduates. Degree or Diploma in Education from recognized institution. Specifically, there are some subject requirements. Note following subject requirements.
- For Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi subject, candidate should be graduate with concerned subject as optional subject. Degree or Diploma in Education from recognized institution.
- For Science subject, candidate should be graduate with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry.
- For Social Science subject, candidate should be graduate with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy.
Selection Process – RPSC will hold competitive examination for recruitment of Second Grade Teachers.
How to apply / Instructions to apply – Candidates can apply online at RPSC website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17 Statistics
If media reports are to be believed, more than 536000 candidates have applied for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Apply Online 2016 – 2017
Application form of Rajasthan Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016-17 was available from 25 July to 31 August 2016.
- You can pay fees using e-Mitra center or e-Mitra portal. It is important to realize that last date to submit fees is 29.08.2016. Also note that you can submit RPSC online application form till 31.08.2016.
- While applying you can pay fees using net banking / ATM or Debit card and Credit card using RPSC Online e-Gras.
- Please note that in any event do not visit website of e-Gras directly to pay fees.
- RPSC is not going to refund fees. Therefore be careful while paying fees.
RPSC releases admit cards online. Once you have applied, you can focus on preparing for the exam. At the same time keep checking official website for downloading RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017.
Admit card of RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 is important for following reasons.
- You will know about date and time exam from RPSC Admit Card.
- In addition, RPSC will publish assigned exam center in RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017.
- Invigilators will check whether you are carrying admit card or not on day of exam. If you do not have it, you will not be allowed to sit for exam.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
RPSC will hold Paper I and Paper II. To get job of senior teacher, candidate has to clear Paper I and Paper II. Both papers will have objective type questions.
In following table you will get to know detailed exam pattern and syllabus of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17 exam.
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan.||80|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|General knowledge of world and India||60|
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17 Exam Paper 1 will be of 2 hours duration.
- There will be 100 questions in it.
- In summary, candidates have to attempt 100 questions of 200 marks, in 2 hours.
|Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter||180|
|Knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80|
|Teaching methods of relevant subject||40|
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17 Exam Paper 2 will be of 2.5 hours duration.
- There will be 150 questions in it.
- In summary, candidates have to attempt 150 questions of 300 marks, in 2.5 hours.
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Urdu)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Social Science)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Mathematics)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Science)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Sanskrit)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Punjabi)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (Hindi)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (English)||Download here|
|Syllabus for Sr Teacher Gr II – 2016 (GK)||Download here|
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Result
Test takers can check result online. RPSC declares results at website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Result.aspx. Correspondingly, can view PDF files containing result list online.
RPSC will fix cut off for the purpose of determining eligibility of candidates for selection as Sr Teacher Gr II 2016. Candidates should thus aim to score high in exam to get selected.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission may declare result on login page or as a PDF file. In either case candidates may require to have knowledge of roll number to check RPSC result.
Selected candidates will get recruitment as Senior Teacher Grade II through Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Pay band is 9300 – 34800
- Grade pay is 4200
In following sections we have given break up of the official notification. This will help you in understanding details of RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016-17.
Details of recruitment
About Rajasthan Public Service Com ission
RPSC conducts recruitment exam for various posts in Rajasthan. In fact several lakhs of candidates apply for RPSC Recruitment each year. From Clerk Recruitment to Teacher Recruitment and Police Services Recruitment, RPSC looks after them all.
Advertisement: Click Here for full Advertisement.
If you have any queries regarding RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016, please ask in comments below.