RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019 – Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) also refunds the application fee for the candidates who have filled the application form of RRB Group D 2018. The RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019 is only subjected if you have appeared for the CBT exam. The RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019 date is extended until April 10, 2019. Those candidates who have not appeared for the CBT exam will not be eligible to get the refund of the application fee. Check complete details about RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019 by referring to this page.
RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019
The refund of the application fee is different for each category. Candidates are also given a one-time opportunity to correct their bank details to get the application fee refund. To check the dates for updating the Bank details for RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019 check the table below.
|RRB Group D Fee Refund 2019||Important Dates|
|To Edit the Bank Details||22 Mar 2019|
|Last Date to update the Bank details for fee refund||
10 Apr 2019
RRB Group D Fee Refund: The RRB Group D fee refund can be updated at rrbonlinereg.in
Railway Group D Fee Refund Notice 2019 – New!
04 April 2019 – RRB has extended the dates for the candidates to update their bank details up to April 10, 2019. Check the notice released for RRB Group D CEN 02/2018 below to know in detail.
19 March 2019 – RRB has released a notice related to the application fee refund for RRB Group D CEN 02/2018. Candidates are going to get an option to update the bank details to get the application fee refund. Check the notice to know in detail to update the account details.
Railway Group D Fee Refund Category Wise
Candidates will only be eligible to get the refund of the examination fee if they have appeared for the CBT exam. The fee refund is different for each category. Check the pointers below to know it for each category.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class categories are going to get Rs. 250 as the fee refund.
RRB Group D Fee Refund Edit Option 2019
To make sure that the examination fee refunds take place successfully for the candidates who have taken the CBT exam. RRB is going to open up a portal to update their bank account details so that, they can get the refund of examination fee. An SMS or E-mail is also sent on the registered contact details of the candidate who provided at the time of filling of application form. Candidates can follow the steps listed below to update their bank details.
How to Update RRB Group D Bank Details for Examination Fee Refund?
- Visit any of the zonal websites of the RRB or click on the link provided on this page to update the bank details.
- Click on the appropriate link of the “Login for Correction of Bank Account Details” in CEN 02/2018.
- After that, click on the “Account Detail Correction” Button.
- Next, choose the zone for which you have filled the application form.
- Fill in the registration number, date of birth, captcha as shown in the box. Thereafter, click on the “Login” button.
- Then, Enter the required details such as Bank account number, IFSC Code, Beneficiary Name, Bank Name.
- Candidates must carefully enter all the details as they cannot be edited once submitted.
Note: Candidates must note that no modification fee is going to be charged from them to correct their bank details.
Reasons for Not Receiving the RRB Group D Fee Refund
There can be various reasons by which the refund of the examination fee cannot take place. Candidates can check the pointers listed below to know the possible reasons for not initiating the application fee.
- If the candidates have not appeared for the CBT exam then, the examination fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The candidates have forgotten to provide the accurate account number or have not provided the account number.
- The same account number filled by a large number of candidates.
- In case the candidate has filled up the incorrect bank details such as account number, wrong IFSC code, filling up of customer ID instead of the account number.
- The student has entered incomplete details while filling up the form.