RUHS Medical Officer Result 2020 – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur releases the result of RUHS Medical Officer 2020 at the official website, ruhsraj.org. The result releases in the login. It contains the roll number, form number, category, candidates’ names and scores of the qualified candidates. After the declaration of result candidates have to undergo the further process which is the document verification process. Candidates can get complete details about RUHS Medical Officer result 2020 from this page.
RUHS Medical Officer Result 2020
RUHS Medical Officer result 2020 can be checked from the official webiste, ruhsraj.org. Candidates can check the schedule of RUHS Medical Officer result 2020 from the table below:
|Exam Date||12 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Check Result here: Candidates can check the RUHS Medical Officer result 2020 from the official website, ruhsraj.org
RUHS Medical Officer Result Compilation
RUHS Medical Officer scores are awarded on the basis of the final answer key. To understand the estimation of the RUHS Medical Officer mark candidates should know the exam pattern. RUHS Medical Officer is a computer-based examination of 120 minutes. It consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
Marking Scheme: Candidates have to add +1 mark for each correct answer. There shall be no negative marking.
How to check RUHS Medical Officer Result 2020?
To check result of RUHS Medical Officer 2020, candidates have to follow the simple steps provided below:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official webiste, ruhsraj.org.
Step 2: After that, on the homepage of the official webiste, candidates search for the result link.
Step 3: Now, candidates will see the RUHS Medical Officer result 2020 link.
Or skip the above steps or directly click on the link provided above.
Step 1: The pdf file will open on the screen.
Step 2: Candidates can check their name or roll number by simply using command “Ctrl+F”.
Step 3: If candidates qualify the examination, then their names will be highlighted.
Step 4: Candidates must downlodad their result and keep it safe for the future purpose.
RUHS Medical Officer Pay Scale
Qualified candidates will be paid 39, 000/- plus medical care Rs 17, 000/- per month on probation period of one year. After that the pay scale will be paid Rs 15,600 -39,100/-
Documents to be submitted at the time of the recruitment procedure
Candidates have to be submit the following documents with a print copy of the application form at the time of RUHS Medical Officer recruitment procedure:
- Declaration (printed along with the application form).
- Candidate have to produce Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
- Candidate have to produce Mark sheet and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate such as 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, EWS, Non creamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- PwD certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Ex-servicemen certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card / Passport).
- Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (UG degree), permanent or temporary.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
- Attempt certificate of UG examination.
- Attempt certificate of PG examination.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Four (4) Recent Passport size photo same as affixed on application form.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
- In case of Widow/widower death certificate of the spouse.
- In case of divorce certified copy of the decree from the competent court.
Note: The candidate’s selection is subject to document verification.
The University of Rajasthan Health Sciences is a state university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, Pink Town. It was formed on 25 February 2005 (Act No. 1 of 2005) by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (Act of Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha) and started operating in January 2006. The following undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered by the university:
- Medical courses
- Dental courses
- Nursing courses
- Paramedical science courses
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses,
- B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology)
- Pharmacy courses: D. Pharm, B. Pharm, and M.Pharm.