Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment Result 2019 – The merit card for Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment 2019 has been released at samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in. The selection of candidates is done through written examination and document verification. Candidates have to secure a minimum 40% to qualify written examination of Samagra Shiksha. Check the article below for further information related to Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment result 2019 including the process of checking result, the documents required for verification, selection procedure.
Latest: Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment 2019 merit card has been released. Check below.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment Result 2019
Result for Samagra Shiksha Telangana is released only on the website in the form of merit list. Check the table below for important dates of Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment result 2019.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Samagra Shiksha Telangana 2019 exam date|
|Declaration of result||06 Jan 2020|
Merit Card: Click here for merit card for Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019.
Check result here: Candidates can check Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment result 2019 frok the links below:
- Assistant Programmer at DPO (District Level)
- System Analyst at DPO (District Level)
- IERP at MRC (Manadal level)
- MIS coordinator (Manadal level)
- Data Entry Operator at DPO (District Level)
- Data Entry Operator at MRC (Manadal level)
Notice regarding Minimum Qualifying Marks for SC, ST & PHC
The notice regarding the minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST & PHC for the post of MIS Coordinators, Data Entry Operators, IERPs, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer has been released. Check below the detailed notice.
How is Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment Result 2019 calculated?
After the commencement of written examination, answer keys is released at official website. On the basis of the answer key of Samagra Shiksha recruitment, scores of the candidates are calculated. For every correct answers, candidates are awarded with +1 marks (except for IERP examination). On the basis of this marking scheme, scores of a candidates is calculated and a merit list is prepared. Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks are further selected for verification of documents.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019 Minimum Marks
To qualify for further rounds of selection, candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks. Given below are the marks required, as per category, for selection.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is done through the two stages – written examination and document verfication. After the commencement of written examination, candidates who secure the required marks are selected for document verification. The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of document verification. Candidates have to present the document in original which is used to check the eligibility of the candidate. If in any round candidate is found not eligible for the post then his/her candidature is cancelled.
Document Verification of Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019
The required documents which candidates have to produce at the time of verification are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Educational qualification proof
- Date of birth certificate/ or SSC certificate
- School study certificate
- Local scheduled area certificate if applicable. This certificate can be obtained from Government of Telangana state in prescribed proforma for verification.
- Community certificate issued by competent authority
- Certificate of nativity or residence (for those who have not studied in School or private study)
- Medical certificate for the blind (if applicable)
- Certificate of hearing disability and hearing assessment(if applicable)
- Medical certificate of orthopedically handicapped candidates(if applicable)
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019 Reservation
While the result is prepared, rule of reservation is taken under consideration. Candidates who can avail reservation are given below.
- For the posts in agency area, only local tribes are eligible.
- Reservation to local candidtes is given. The candidates claiming reservation as local candidates have to obtain the required study certificates or residence certificate. For study certificate candidates have to produce certificate from class 4 to class 10.
- The local candidature of candidates is based on new districts only.
How to check Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment Result 2019
The result for Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment is released on the official website. The steps given below will help candidates to check their respective result for Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment.
1st step: Visit the Samagra Shiksha Telanagana website, samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in.
2nd step: Navigate to the announcement section present at the bottom of the page.
3rd step: There will be link to check the merit list for the examination conducted for MIS coordinators, System Analyst, Data Entry Operator, IERPs, Assistant Programmar in the office of DEOs and EO DPOs/MRCs/ Mandal Level.
4th step: After clicking on that link, the merit list for the Samagra Shiksha Recruitment is displayed.
5th step: Check whether name of the candidate is on the list or not with the help of Ctrl+F.
About Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019
The recruitment for Samagara Shiksha Telangana is conducted by Government of Telangana on contract basis. Recruitment process for which examination is conducted are MIS Coordinator, System Analyst, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Programmer, Inclusive Education Resource Person. Candidates must have graduation degree to apply for the Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of marks secured in written examination and are called for verification of documents. Candidates have to secure minimum 40% marks to qualify for the verification round.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”325″ tag=”result”]