Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment Syllabus 2019 – The government of Telangana is conducting the examination for Samagra Shiksha Telangana 2019. The posts for which examination is conducting are Data Entry Operator, MIS Coordinator, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer, and Inclusive Education Resource Person on contractual basis. Examination for all the posts is conducted in English. Candidates are provided with 2 hours and 30 minutes to attempt questions. Every preparation of the examination starts with the full understanding of the syllabus. Check the article below for Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment syllabus 2019.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment Syllabus 2019
Knowledge about the syllabus of Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment 2019 is a must to prepare for the examination efficiently. Check the detailed syllabus for all the posts below.
Syllabus for MIS Coordinator
- MS Word
Difference between MS word versions, the Microsoft word title bar, Microsoft word menu bar, Microsoft word toolbars, the ruler, document view, text area, exiting microsoft word, bullets and numbering, tables, mail merges, charts, header and footer, page borders, macros.
- MS Excel
The excel ribbon, move around an excel worksheet, select cells, enter data, edit a cell, save an excel workbook, issue excel commands, close an excel workbook and/or exit excel, formular, functions, conditional formatting, sort and filter data, tables, pivot table, data grouping and ungrouping, formatting data, graphs.
- MS Access
Objects and tables, data types, design view, lookup column, explicitly assign data types and formats, working with microsoft access tables, sorting, filtering and creating relationships, creating Microsoft access queries, creating forms, creating reports.
- Power Point
Creating presentations, implement animations.
What is internet, Email, FTP and telnet, HTML, HTTP and HTTPs, URL and URI, web browser and web server, hyperlink.
Syllabus for Data Entry Operator
- MS Word
Difference between MS word versions, Microsoft word menu bar, the Microsoft word title bar, Microsoft word toolbars, the ruler, text area, document view, exiting microsoft word, bullets and numbering, tables, mail merges, charts, header and footer, page borders, macros.
- MS Excel
The excel ribbon, move around an excel worksheet, select cells, enter data, edit a cell, save an excel workbook, close an excel workbook and/or exit excel, formular, functions, issue excel commands, conditional formatting, pivot table, sort and filter data, tables, data grouping and ungrouping, formatting data, graphs.
- Power Point
Implement animations, Creating presentations.
What is internet, FTP and telnet, Email, HTML, HTTP and HTTPs, web browser and web server, URL and URI, hyperlink.
Syllabus for System Analyst
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Power Point
- Tally, ERP 9
- Maintainance of Accounts
- Topics covered under M.Com
Syllabus for Assistant Programmer
- Oracle and Excel – SQL statements and extraction of data from source database.
- Web browser and online google and excel sheets development.
- Website development – static websites.
- MS Word – letter preparation, procceding, GOs, judgments.
- MS Excel – student data base preparation, salary bill preparation, function, pivot table.
- MS Power point – preparation of PPT with animation and pictures.
- Networking LAN connection establishment internet connections.
- Software installation – Oracle 11 G, S office, windows 10/7, mother drivers.
- Unplugging and plugging of Desktop.
- Usage of social media and download or upload of big datas.
- Notes preparation of review meeting (border alignments, designing of cover pages)
- Preparation of education development index – GER, NER, dropout rates.
- Teaching skills for ICT and CAL and software issues explaining to subordinates or higher authorities.
- Data Bugs identification, validation fixing errors.
Syllabus for Inclusive Education Resource Persons
- Perspectives in education
Education, teacher empowerment, educational concerns in contemporary India, Acts/ Rights, national curriculum framework, 2005.
- General knowledge and current affairs
- Language – Indian Language
Based on the elements in language, proficiency in language, and comprehension abilities standard up to 10th standard.
- Language – English Language
Based on the proficiency in language, elements in language, and comprehension abilities standard up to 10th standard.
Telangana state syllabus from class 1 to class 8 with difficulty level as well as linkage up to 10th class level.
Telangana state syllabus from class 1 to 8 with difficulty level as well as linkage up to 10th class level.
- Social Science
Telangana state syllabus from class 1 to 8 with difficulty level as well as link up to 10th class level.
- Teaching methodology
D.Ed to T.S syllabus.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019 Examination Pattern
Candidates can refer to the examination pattern for Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment provided below for their preparation.
Exam pattern for Paper-I which is common for all posts
- Duration of examination: Examination is conducted for 2 and a half hour.
- Number of questions: There will be 50 questions in the examination.
- Type of questions: Candidates have to answer multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Language of the paper: Language of the questions paper will be English.
- Sections: There will be 3 sections in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, +1 mark is awarded to the candidate.
Part -II of the examination is paper specific
- Duration of the examination: Paper-II is conducted for 2 and a half hours.
- Number of question: Part- II of the examination will have 50 questions.
- Type of question: Objective questions are asked in the examination.
- Language of the paper: Language of the question paper will be English.
- Marking scheme: Candidates are awarded with +1 mark for every correct answer.
Exam pattern of Inclusive Education Resource Persons (IERP)
- Duration of examination: Duration of IERP examination is 2 and a half hour.
- Language of the question paper: Question paper of IERP is designed in English and Telugu language.
- Number of questions: Question paper of IERP will have 80 questions.
- Distribution of questions (IERP):
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Perspectives in education||20||10|
|General knowledge and current affairs||20||10|
|Language – Indian Language||18||09|
|Language – English Language||18||09|
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019 Books
With multiple books available in the market, candidates are advised to stick to the school textbooks. Most of the questions in the examination are asked from school textbooks but with increased difficulty level. Given below are some general reference books which candidates can refer for their preparation.
|Books’ Name||Buy Here|
|Pratiyogia Darpan||Click here to buy|
|Lucent for general knowledge||Click here to buy|
|Computer Basics||Click here to buy|
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019 Preparation Tips
For some preparation tips, candidates can refer to the tips provided below.
- To prepare for current affairs, candidates are advised to read newspapers and magazines.
- Make sure that candidates study from Telangana state school books as most of the questions will be asked from those books only.
- One of the basic tips for better preparation is self -study through time table. This will help candidates to give different topics of the syllabus equal time.
- For better preparation, candidates can refer to the other Samagra Shiksha recruitment exam, its pattern and question paper.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Recruitment 2019
Samagra Shiksha recruitment under Government of Telangana is conducted for multiple posts on contractual basis/outsourcing. The posts for which examination is being conducted are System Analyst, MIS Coordinator, Assistant Programmer, Data Entry Operator,and Inclusive Education Resource Person. Candidates must have graduation degree to apply for the posts under Samagra Shiksha Telangana recruitment. The upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 34 years. For the selection of candidates a written examination is conducted and candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks. Minimum qualifying marks for this recruitment is 40% ( for OC) and 35% for BC/SC/ST/PHCs.