SBI PO 2018 Admit card is going to available online from the from the month of June. All those candidates who are seeking the opportunity with the State Bank of India for Probationary Officer can now check the dates for the availability of the dates of their admit card. The recruitment process for the post of the probationary officer consists of basically three stages- preliminary examination, main examination followed by group exercise and the interview. State Bank of India will release the SBI PO 2018 admit card separately for each stage of the recruitment process. All the desired candidates can download their admit card through the link which will available on this page as per the official declaration. So, keep the constant touch with us and to know more check the content discussed below.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
All the candidates who applied for the upcoming SBI PO recruitment process as well as fulfill the eligibility criteria will receive their SBI PO 2018 admit card online. In order to download your admit card all, you required following the steps which are discussed in the next section. At first, the admit card of the preliminary stage will release. Then all those candidates who qualify the first stage will receive the admit stage for the next stage and so on. It is mandatory for all the candidates to clear all the stages. Now, check the dates of the important dates in the table given below.
|SBI PO 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of admit card for Online Preliminary Examination||18 Jun 2018|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination||1, 2, & 7 Jul 2018|
|Availability of admit card for Main Examination||20 Jul 2018|
|Date of Online Main Examination||04 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card for Interview||01 Sept 2018|
|Date of Group Exercises and the Interview||24 Sept 2018 to 12 Oct 2018|
Procedure To Download SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
In order to download the SBI PO 2018 admit card of the different stages, all the candidates are required to follow the steps as given below. As no hard copy of the admit card will send to the candidates by post.
1st step: For downloading your admit card click on the available link will update on this page or you can also go to the official website- www.sbi.co.in and click on the careers option. Then click on the link of the admit card.
2nd step: As you click on the link a new window will appear on your screen.
3rd step: Here, enter the login credentials required to download your admit card online.
4th step: Now, enter your roll number, Password or date of birth (in dd-mm-yy) format and then enter the captcha appeared on your screen. Though this information is as per the last year data. So, take the idea. You will get the updates as per the official declaration.
5th step: Once you submit all the details your admit card will appear on your screen consisting of basic information.
6th step: Check your admit card carefully and download it.
7th step: Take the print out of your admit card and keep it safe with you as you will need to carry it on the day of examination.
Details on SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
Once your SBI PO 2018 Admit card release, it will consist of the following details mentioned in it. It is advised to all the candidates that check all the information mentioned on your admit card very carefully.
- Roll Number of the Candidate Or User ID
- Registration Number
- Name and Address
- Venue Code
- Venue of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Photograph of Candidate
Do’s and Dont’s for SBI PO 2018
- Bring at least on photo identity proof such as passport/ Adhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested photocopy.
- Also, bring the photocopy of the photo Id along with your admit card to the examination hall.
- Carry your own belongings on the day of examination.
- Make ensure that the details are correctly mentioned on your admit card. As any wrong information may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- Do not carry mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication device inside the examination hall.
- Use of calculator is prohibited in the premises of the examination hall.
- Do not indulge in borrowing the items during the examination, it may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- There should be no marks on your admit card otherwise you will not allow entering into your respective examination class.
At various stages of recruitment, the bank may capture your thumb impression in order to maintain the genuineness of the candidates. Make ensure that your thumb impression is captured correctly at various stages of the recruitment. Therefore, all the candidates are advised not to apply any kind of chemical, ink or Mehandi on your hands. If there is a mismatch in your thumb impression then it may result in the cancellation of the examination.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in