State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI PO 2018 Admit Card for an interview on September 03, 2018. The Group Exercises and the Interview will hold from September 24 to October 12, 2018. Bank released the admit card on its official website at sbi.co.in, To get SBI PO Admit Card, candidates have to enter registration number and password. Bank released the admit card only online, apart from that, it will not introduce any secondary method to download the same. SBI PO 2018 Recruitment is open for 2000 vacancies. The candidates who qualify the interview will be selected for the post of Probationary Officer at SBI. Bank will give them provisional allotment. Candidates can check the process to download SBI PO 2018 Admit Card, details on it, important documents, and more information from this page.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card
The qualifiers of prelims are able to download the SBI Admit Card. Intimation regarding admit card has been sent to on the candidates registered mobile number. They can download it now.
|SBI PO 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of admit card for Online Preliminary Examination||18 Jun 2018|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination||1, 2, & 7 Jul 2018|
|Availability of admit card for Main Examination||21 Jul 2018|
|Date of Online Main Examination||04 Aug 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card for Interview||03 Sep to 12 Oct 2018|
|Date of Group Exercises and the Interview||24 Sep 2018 to 12 Oct 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the SBI PO Admit card
SBI PO Admit Card 2018 for Interview
As Prelims and Mains are over the shortlisted candidates have to attempt the Interview. Bank will conduct the interview. The direct link to admit card for Interview is available on this page. Or candidates can visit the official website for the same.
How to download the SBI PO 2018 Admit Card?
To download the SBI PO 2018 Admit card, you need to follow these steps.
- First of all click on the above link, that redirects you to the Admit Card page. Or you can do the same by visiting the official website.
- Here the screen has some text field, which will ask for the Registration number, password and Captcha.
- After providing these details hit the submit button.
- Now Admit Card page will open.
- Download the admit card from here, in the A4 sheet.
- Keep it safe until the selection process overs.
What details will present on the SBI PO 2018 Admit Card?
After downloading the Admit Card, you should check the Admit Card first. So that you can analyze the details are correct or not in the Admit Card.
- Roll Number of the Candidate Or User ID
- Registration Number
- Name and Address of Candidate
- Photograph of Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Mode – online / offline
- Venue Code
- Venue, Date, & Time of Examination
- Duration of Exam
- Important instructions for the exam
What to Carry in the Examination Hall, along with the SBI PO 2018 Admit Card?
On the day of the examination, the candidates must bring along the following documents or else they will not be allowed to sit for the test. A print out of the SBI PO 2018 Admit Card, Anyone of the following valid Photo ID proof (original and a self-attested photocopy):
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph
- Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the letterhead.
How to be Ready for Biometric Verification of SBI PO 2018 Exam?
The attendance of the candidate will be marked in the examination by conducting the Biometric Verification. So you should be ready for that. Check the instructions before attending the Biometric verification. You should not apply any chemical, henna, or ink on your thumb so that your thumb impression should match accurately. Any mismatch of the thumb impression can lead the candidature cancellation.
Scheme of Examination for SBI PO 2018
The candidates had to appear in the Prelim Exams first and then the selected candidates got the chance to sit for the Mains exam. The exam pattern and topics are different for both the exams. You can get the details regarding both the exam from below:
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam: The prelims exam was an objective test. There was the three sections in the question paper. You can check it from the table given below:
|Test Names||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||100||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Exam Pattern for Mains Exams: The candidates who obtained the minimum qualifying marks in the prelim exams called for the Mains exams. It was an objective type paper and descriptive paper both. There was four sections in the objective Mains Exam. You can check the detailed exam pattern from below:
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||200||60 MInutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40 Minutes|
It contained the questions as Essay Writing and Letter Writing. Each question will contain 50 marks and it will be completed in 30 minutes.
Group Exercises and Interview: The group exercise will be of 20 marks and the interview will contain 30 marks.
Do’s and Dont’s for SBI PO 2018
- Bring at least one photo identity proof such as passport/ Adhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested photocopy.
- Also, bring the photocopy of the photo Id along with your admit card to the examination hall.
- Carry your own belongings on the day of examination.
- Make ensure that the details are correctly mentioned on your admit card. As any wrong information may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- Do not carry mobile phones, pagers, or any other communication device inside the examination hall.
- Use of calculator is prohibited in the premises of the examination hall.
- Do not indulge in borrowing the items during the examination, it may result in the cancellation of the exam.
- There should be no marks on your admit card otherwise you will not allow entering into your respective examination class.
Examination Center for SBI PO 2018
SBI PO Preliminary Examination will hold all over India. The state-wise center list is given below.
Center For SBI PO Mains: After conduction of Pre-Examination. The SBI PO Main Examination will hold in major cities of India. You can check the center list from here.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card for Mains
After conduction of prelims exam, the qualifiers were called for the main examination. The candidates appeared for the main examination. The candidates download the admit card from the official website of SBI. They required Registration number, password for fecthinh the same.
SBI PO Admit Card of PET 2018
State bank of India to provides Pre – Examination Training to SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community. This Admit Card is for those SC /ST Candidates who have filled the respective column in the Application Form and paid the fee for Training. So these candidates can use the above link for downloading the PET Admit Card.
Centers for Pre – Examination Training
- Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Akola, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad
- Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bangalore
- Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore
- Dehradun, Dibrugarh
- Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati
- Hubli, Hyderabad
- Imphal, Indore, Itanagar
- Jabalpur, Jaipur
- Kanpur, Kohima, Kolkata
- Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore
- Nagpur, New Delhi
- Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Purnea, Pune
- Raipur, Ranchi
- Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Shillong, Srinagar
- Toora, Tirupati
- Vadodara, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in