The result of any examination is prepared on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks required. These minimum qualifying marks are only considered as cut off marks required. Here, through this article, you came know the details regarding SBI PO 2018 cut off. State Bank of India (SBI) PO recruitment process consists of the preliminary examination, main examination and the group services and the interview. For each and every stage the bank has decided the minimum qualification requirements on the basis of which the result of a candidate is prepared. Now, scroll the page down and get more information.
SBI PO 2018 Cut Off
State Bank of India will release the cutoff on the basis of the different category of the candidates. Here we are going to discuss the last year cut off category wise. And then we analyze the cutoff for the upcoming recruitment process for the year 2018.
SBI PO 2018 Sectional Cutoff
In this section, we are going to discuss with you all the sectional cut off of the first stage of the examination process i.e preliminary test. The test basically consists of the three section- English language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
|Section||Maximum Marks||General Category||SC/ST/OBC/VI/OH/HI Category Cutoff|
SBI PO 2018 Overall Cutoff
Here, check the overall cut off for the SBI PO 2018 recruitment process. To know in detail check the table as given below.
|Category||Total Cut off Marks|
Though the cut off mentioned above is on the basis of the previous year data. You will receive the latest updates regarding it as per the official notification. Till then take the idea of the cutoff for the upcoming exams and start your preparation.
Preparation Tips for SBI PO 2018
- Take the overview of the entire syllabus to be cover.
- Analyse the weightage of each and every section and prepare in accordance to that.
- Build your own strategy and start your preparation.
- Work on your weaker section and practice more and more questions
- Refer the books for practicing more questions for English, quant and logical reasoning.
- You can also practice mock tests to work on your speed and become familiar with the mode of the test.
- Refer the videos and the experience shared by different people for the preparation for GD/ PI.
- Be confident and prepare well for each and every section very carefully.
- Before the test takes the short revision of the notes of important formulas. This will help you to perform well in the examination.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Leave a Reply