SBI PO 2018 Result – State Bank of India has released the SBI PO 2018 Main Exam Marks on November 05, 2018. Candidates need to enter the login credentials (Roll Number, DOB or Registration Number, DOB etc) for viewing the Main Examination Marks. The Main Examination Marks of SBI PO 2018 has been released at the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Previously SBI has decided to declare the final result on November 01, 2018 but now the Final Result has been announced 1 day Prior. The result has been based on the overall performance of the candidates in the examinations. The result is in the form of PDF. The qualified candidate’s name is only there in the Final Result list. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding sbi.co.in. SBI PO 2018 Result.
SBI PO 2018 Result
By using the online mode only candidates can check their SBI PO Final Result 2018. Candidates need not enter the login credential for viewing their result. For more information regarding SBI PO 2018 see the below-mentioned schedule.
|SBI PO 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Preliminary Exam SBI PO 2018 Result||17 Jul 2018|
|Online Main Examination||04 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Main Examination SBI PO 2018 Result||27 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result|
|Release Date of Final Call Letter||31 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of main examination marks||05 Nov 2018|
- Main Examination Marks: Click here to check the SBI PO Main Examination Marks 2018.
- Final Call Letter: Click here to check the SBI PO Final Call Letter 2018.
- Final Result: Click here to check the SBI PO Final Result 2018.
- Main Result: Click here to check the SBI PO 2018 Result Mains.
- Prelim Result: Click here to check the result.
- Score Card: Click here to check the scorecard.
How To Check To Check SBI PO Final Result 2018?
After checking the result candidates should take the print out of the result for the future reference. Candidates can follow the steps given below for checking the SBI PO Final 2018.
- Click at the above provided link.
- Final Result will open in new the tab in a form of PDF.
- Press ctrl+F buttons.
- Thereafter search tab will open write your roll number over there.
- After writing your roll number in the search tab hit the enter button.
- If your roll number will be there in the list then it will be highlighted with the blue background.
SBI PO 2018 Result of Main Exam
The candidates should note that SBI has declared the mains SBI PO 2018 Result through pdf as like prelims. Hence candidates are not required to enter login credentials for checking their result. read the following steps to check the result.
- Click on the above link, that will redirect the candidates to the pdf of the SBI PO 2018 Result.
- Now download the pdf first.
- As SBI PO 2018 Result will contain the roll number of qualified candidates. Hence press Ctrl + F and enter your roll number there.
- If your roll number will be on the list then it will be highlighted there.
The selected candidates are able to check their score through scorecard which has be released by SBI. Next section will guide you about how to check your score.
Steps To Check SBI PO 2018 Marks & Score Card
As the SBI PO 2018 Result of main contains only the roll number of qualified candidates. Hence the candidates can check their score as well. Just after releasing the result, SBI has activated the window to check the score. The candidates who have appeared in the main exam are able to check their result. Now, see the steps required to check SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, Score Card. However, candidates are familiar with the process but still check once.
- First of all click on the above link.
- Now candidates have to enter the login credentials. You can log in yourself in two ways.
- Firstly, you can log in by entering your roll number and the date of birth in dd-mm-yy format.
- Secondly, by entering your registration number, date of birth and the captcha as per the last year information.
- On entering the details your scorecard will appear on the computer screen.
- Now download it and keep it safe for future correspondence.
Details On SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, Score Card
Now, check here what exactly your SBI PO 2018 Result will display. Here, you will come across the details present in your result of SBI PO for the year 2018.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Subject
- Total Marks
- Minimum Marks (Category wise)
- Marks secured by the Candidate
- Status of Result
SBI PO 2018 Result – Group Discussion and Personal
All those candidates who qualify the preliminary and the main stage, SBI will call them for the further recruitment process. The last and final stage is a group discussion and the personal interview. The candidates have to appear in the specified center for the exam. While appearing candidates have to produce all the original documents, submitted at the time of filling application process.
The main purpose of conducting GD and PI is to assess candidate’s soft skills, intellectual thinking, leadership qualities etc. After that, all those who got selected in the final round will receive their SBI PO 2018 Result online on its official website.
At last, after completion of each process in recruitment, a final merit list will be prepared as per the cut off marks.
Salary Details And Vacancy Details Of SBI PO 2018
The candidates who will be recruited to the post of Junior Management Grade Scale-I will be given the basic pay of Rs 27,620/- in the pay scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. Other benefits will also be given by State Bank of India.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in