State bank of India (SBI) released SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, and Scorecard today July 17, 2018. It has released the result at sbi.co.in. All the aspirants who appeared for the SBI PO 2018 examination can check the SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, and Scorecard of it. As we know that SBI PO 2018 Recruitment process consists of the different stages. SBI releases the result after each and every stage. A candidate who qualifies the stage first is only eligible to appear for the second stage and so on. You can easily check your result through the link available on this page or you can also visit its official website. Now, to know how to obtain the result, important dates and many more have a look at the content mentioned below.
SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, Score Card
SBI PO 2018 consist of stages such as the preliminary examination, main examination, and the group exercise and the interview. As per the official notification, the result of the first stage will declare in the month of July, the second stage in the month of August and the final result will declare in the month of the November. The whole process of the recruitment will continue until the end of the year. SBI PO 2018 result, Marks, the scorecard is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates and the cutoff set for each stage. Before, we move towards the procedure of checking your result first check the dates of the important events as given below.
|SBI PO 2018||Important Dates|
|Online Preliminary Exam Result||17 Jul 2018|
|Online Main Examination||20 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||01 Nov 2018|
- Prelim Result: Click here to check the result.
- Score Card: Click here to check the scorecard.
Steps to Check your SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, Score Card
State Bank of India (SBI) will release the result online for the preliminary examination and the main examination. Those candidates who qualify the first stage are only eligible for appearing in the second stage. The marks and the scorecard will display the performance of a candidate of each and every stage. Now, we see the steps required to check SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, Score Card.
- As SBI will release the result on its official website. So, visit the website and click on the link of the result Or you can also go for the second option and directly access your result through the link will available on this page.
- As you click, a login window will appear on your screen. You can log in yourself in two ways.
- Firstly, you can log in by entering your roll number and the date of birth in dd-mm-yy format. Secondly, you can log in yourself by entering your registration number, date of birth and the captcha as per the last year information.
- Now submit the required information successfully.
- Once you submit your result will appear on your screen. Check your result carefully and download it.
- Keep the hard copy of your result safe with you for the future correspondence.
Details On SBI PO 2018 Result, Marks, Score Card
Now, check here what exactly your SBI PO 2018 Result will display. Here, you will come across the details present in your result of SBI PO for the year 2018.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Subject
- Total Marks
- Minumum Marks (Category wise)
- Marks secured by the Candidate
- Status of Result
SBI PO 2018 Result – Group Discussion and Personal
All those candidates who qualify the preliminary and the main stage would call for the last stage of the recruitment process i.e the group discussion and the personal interview. At this stage, a candidate is tested on the basis of the candidate’s soft skills. After that, all those who got selected in the final round will receive their result online on its official website. By login through the roll number, date of birth or registration number you can check your desired result as per the official declaration.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in