The Final Result of South India Bank Clerk has been released on April 03, 2018. Before the final result, the South Indian Bank has announced South India Bank Clerk Result 2018 on February 12, 2018. Check South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Result 2018 online. Select state applied, registration number, roll number to check result. South Indian Bank Limited conducted online test for the purpose of recruitment to the post of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR. Candidates having the permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in the local language apart from English only are eligible.
South India Bank Clerk Result 2018
South Indian Bank conducted an online test as per schedule. Now result of online test has been announced. Those who have qualified can download interview call letters and appear for interview.
|Commencement of online registration of application||20 Dec 2017|
|Closure of registration/editing of application||30 Dec 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||14 Jan 2017|
|Admit Card||06 Jan 2018|
|Online Test – Tentative||27 & 28 Jan 2018|
|Result||12 Feb 2018|
|Interview call letter||23 Feb 2018|
|Final Result||03 Apr 2018|
South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2018
The result of the Online test for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment has been announced on the official website. Candidates need to login to view results. Status of having qualified the exam or not is mentioned in the result. After that, the interviews were conducted. After the successful conduction of the Interview process, the Final Result has been released.
- Final Result: Click here to check the final result.
- Check result: Click here to check the South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2018,
South Indian Bank Clerk Interview Call Letter 2018
Congratulations to all the qualified candidates! Those who could not qualify are urged not to lose heart and try in other banking exams. Those who have qualified can download call letters from the official website as per availability. Candidates declared qualified in the online test will have to appear in the next stage of selection which is an interview.
- Download Interview call letter: Click here to download the call letter.
- Print Application (Last date for Printing Application 14.03.2018): Click here to print the form.
How to check result?
- Step 1 – Click on the link above. It will take you to the official web portal to check result which has been launched by South Indian Bank.
- Step 2 – In the first field, select state from drop down (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, AP and Telangana, Delhi NCR). Then in second field enter registration number, and in third enter roll number. In fourth field enter date of birth in dd-mm-yyyy format.
- Step 3 – Click submit button. Now result appears on screen.
South Indian Bank Clerk Selection Process
Selections process consisting of :
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons whatsoever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.
No of Post: 468
Post Name: Probationary Clerk
No. of Vacancies: The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank/ future contingencies.
- Kerala – 340
- Tamil Nadu – 68
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 35 (For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
- Delhi NCR – 25
Pay Scale: Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
Probation Period: The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- For General Category – Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST Category – Rs. 150/-
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.
South Indian Bank Clerk Application Form
Application form the recruitment process is now available at the official website of South Indian Bank. Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Note: Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+; Firefox 20+ for the registration.
Application Fee: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|SC / ST Category||150/-|
*Excluding GST and other charges
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
South Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility criteria
- Graduation from recognised University having completed a regular 10+2+3/4.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
|State||Residential Criteria||Language Proficiency|
|Kerala||Place of Domicile in Kerala State (including Mahe)||Malayalam|
|Tamil Nadu||Place of Domicile in Tamil Nadu State/ Puducherry UT||Tamil|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Place of Domicile in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||Telugu|
|Delhi NCR||Place of Domicile in Delhi NCR including NCT||Hindi|
South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card
The call letter for the Online test / personal interview can be downloaded from the official website or from this page soon after the submission date of the application form. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Information Handout: Click here to check the Information Handout.
- Scribed Form: Click here to check the Form.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use, Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity
Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Each question will have 5 options. There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers
Centre List for Online Test
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
|Delhi||Delhi – NCR|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrissur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
For Official Advertisement – Click Here