South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 result announced on the official website (southindianbank.com). It was conducted on July 26, 2019 in online mode. The South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 is for recruitment for the post of Probationary Clerks. The Indian Nationals who have passed the graduation with a minimum of 60% marks under regular course are eligible to apply. The candidates passing the online test will be called for Personal Interview. Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for the online test and Personal Interview. For more information on South Indian Bank Clerk 2019, you can check this page.
South Indian Bank Clerk 2019
The total number of vacancies including both the North and South zone is 385. However, the number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the requirements of the Bank. The exam will be conducted in online mode only. The complete schedule for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 is given below.
|Online Application (Start Date)||19 Jun 2019|
|Last date of Online Application||30 Jun 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||30 Jun 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||15 Jul 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||19 – 30 Jun 2019|
|Admit Card date||13 Jul 2019|
|Online Test Date||26 Jul 2019|
|Result||28 Aug 2019|
South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 Eligibility criteria
The candidate must check eligibility criteria before applying. The candidate must be an Indian national and should pass the educational and age criteria to be eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility is given below.
- Graduation from recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- To calculate the percentage of marks you have to divide the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honors/ optional/ additional optional subject if any.
The candidates age must not be more than 26 years.. Candidate should be born not earlier than July 01, 1993 and not later than June 30, 2000 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Application Form for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019
The application form was completely online and was made available on the official website of South Indian Bank. The application process is now over. The candidates who have filled the form with all the required information will only be considered. The steps to fill the form are as follows.
- First of all, the candidate needs to go to the official website of the South Indian bank.
- A tab stating Apply Online is visible. Click on it to start the registration process.
- To register for the portal you need to fill the following details.
- Contact Details
- Email Id
- A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An Email and SMS with registration number and password will also be sent.
- Now fill the application form with all the details asked in the form. You should be cautious while filling the name of father/husband etc as these should be the same as per the Certificates / Mark Sheets / Identity Proof.
- Next, the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a hand written declaration have to be uploaded.
- Pay the requisite fee to complete the application process. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled in application form for future reference.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. So it is advised that the candidate must ensure the eligibility before filling the application form. The application fee is given below.
|General Category||Rs 600|
|SC / ST Category||Rs 150|
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Take a print out of the e-receipt as a proof of fee payment.
Specifications for Photograph, Signature, Left thumb Impression and handwritten declaration.
The photograph, signature, left thumb Impression and a handwritten declaration will have to uploaded as per the required specifications. The signature must be done with black ink and it should not be in capital letters. The specifications should be as per the following.
|Item||Dimensions in pixels (Width * Height)||Size||Format|
|Photograph||200 * 230||20 Kb – 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 * 240||20 Kb – 50 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 * 400||50 Kb – 100 Kb||JPG/JPEG|
Instructions regarding Uploading of documents.
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture with light or white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
- Signature and Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
The text for the handwritten declaration must be as follows.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-written handwritten declaration must be written in English only and should be written by the candidate in his/her own handwriting only.
South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card
The admit card for the Online test can be downloaded from the official website or from this page soon after the submission date of the application form. Intimation regarding downloading of the admit card will also be sent through email/SMS. It can be downloaded by using the Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. The candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the admit card and preferably the same as provided during registration. The candidate needs to appear at the examination centre with Admit Card and Photo Identity Proof. The Identity proof must be carried in original as well as in the photocopy form of the same. The admit card will contain details about the test center and the date and time of the exam. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center and no one will be allowed without it.
Exam Pattern for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019
The exam will be conducted in online mode. The language of the test will be English only. There will be negative marking also and for each incorrect answer, 1/4 penalty will be imparted. The total duration of the exam is 140 minutes. The exam pattern is as follows.
|Name of Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Alloted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
Test Centers for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019
The details about the exam centres will be mentioned on the admit card. The candidate must note that no request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination/ Interview will be entertained. Bank reserves the right to allot any centre other than the candidate has opted for. The test centres available are as follows.
|State / Union Territory||Exam Center|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru , Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
South Indian Bank Clerk Selection Process
The selection process for the post of South Indian Bank Clerk consists of a two-stage process as follows.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
First, the online test will be conducted on the respective centers. The shortlisting for the personal interview rounds will be done on the basis of performance in the online test. After the completion of personal interview rounds, the final selection will be done based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online test and Personal Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to make the required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Selected candidates will have to sign an agreement stating that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reason before the minimum 3 years period a sum of Rs 75,000 will have to be paid to the Bank.
South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2019
The result of the Online test for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment will be announced on the official website. Candidates need to login by entering Registration Number and Password to view the results. Status of having qualified the exam or not will be mentioned in the result. After that, the interviews will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates. After the successful conduction of the Interview process, the Final Result will be released. The final result will be obtained taking into consideration the consolidated marks in the online test and the Interview. The selection will be done on the basis of this final result.
Vacancies for South Indian Bank Clerk 2019
The total number of vacancies including both the zones is 385. The candidates may be posted in any of the branches in the zone in which he/she had applied. The complete zone wise vacancy details are given below.
|Zone||States Under the Zone||Number of Vacancies|
Official Website: southindianbank.com
For more information on South Indian Bank Clerk 2019, you can check Official Notification