SSC CHSL 2018 Registration – The Staff Selection Commission has released the official dates for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. According to the notice, SSC CHSL 2018 Registration will start at the year end on November 03, 2018. The candidates who want to apply have to apply between the provided time frame. For that they need to check the dates and the procedure well, otherwise, the application form filled inappropriate could be rejected by the commission. So check the details about SSC CHSL 2018 Registration on this page.
SSC CHSL 2018 Registration
The Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) exam is going to start from November 03, 2018. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam. Wait, but you have to check for the eligibility criteria first. After that, you can apply if you satisfy all the criteria.
|Commencement of online application form submission||03 Nov 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form||30 Nov 2018|
Apply Online: The candidates can apply online on the www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
The application fee of SSC CHSL Registration for the last year is Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) for Unreserved category candidate. And except for Unreserved category candidates, the Fee was Nil for rest of the candidates. Last time the fee submission modes were
- SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking
- or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2018 Registration?
The steps to apply for the SSC CHSL 2018 Registration is given here.
- The candidates will first of all have to register online. To do so, the candidates need to click on “Register” button, under the New Registration section.
- Then, the candidates will have to enter Personal Details, Basic Details, and Contact Details. Once the candidate is registered, the option to upload the Photograph and Signature will open. The scanned copies of the Photograph and the Signature should be in JPG format. The size of the Photograph should be between 4KB to 20 KB and the same for Signature has to be between 1 KB to 12 KB.
- Next, the candidates will have to submit the details in the application form. All the details should be entered correctly.
- The candidate has to make payment at last, after submitting the application fee through any mode the application form will be complete.
- Now candidate has to take the print out of the application form for the future purpose.
Application Status for SSC CHSL
Sometimes many applications get rejected due to silly mistakes made by the candidate. Those mistakes can ham the candidature of the candidate. There could be many reasons behind the application rejection e.g. If the fee is not received by SSC, the status of Application Form is shown ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form and application form could be rejected. So there is a provision to check the Application Status after each step of the Application process. This feature could help the candidates a lot. If they have missed an important thing that they can figure out through this feature.
Insofar, only Application form dates of Tier-I 2018 CHSL Examination has been announced. Other details on this page are as per the last year’s brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the official notification releases, details will be updated here.