SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CHSL 2021 exam on a national level. The SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 Exam is scheduled for January 09, 2022. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021 question paper from this article as well. Moreover, the prelims exam for SSC CHSL exam was conducted from August 04, 2021 to August 12, 2021. Aspirants can check the SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper download link in this article only. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL memory-based answer key 2021 below. They can use it to cross-check the answer and calculate their marks using the marking scheme. Check more details on SSC CHSL 2021 question Paper from this page.
Latest: SSC CHSL Tier 2 2021 Question Paper available after exam. Check here.
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper
SSC CHSL is a national level examination that takes place in three shifts. This year, it is taking place for 15 days for the answer key and question paper link is given below.
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2021 PDF – Direct Link Here!
|Date||SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper|
& Answer Link
|12 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|11 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|10 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|09 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|06 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|05 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|04 Aug 2021||Download Now|
|12 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|13 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|15 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|16 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|19 Apr 2021||Download Now|
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper
- Exam Date –
- 04 August 2021 – 12 August 2021
- 12, 13, 15, 16, 19 April 2021
- Shift Timings – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM | 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM | 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Subjects – General Awareness, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning
Aspirants can check SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper Here After Exam!
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 12 August
- A completes the work in 04 days whereas B completes the work in 06 days. How many days will it take both of them to complete the work?
- Synonym of Jeopardy
- who was the second player to score 100 goals in football? – Cristiano Ronaldo (international goals)
- How is earth age calculated? – Uranium Dating
- When was the Indian National Congress set up? – 28 December 1885, Mumbai
- Mayurbhanj district is in which state of India? – Odisha
- Which day is celebrated as Consumer Protection Day in India? – 24th December
- What is the process of adding the Aluminium layer is called? – Anodizing
- When was the Ayushman scheme implemented? – 23 September, 2018
- Garia dance belongs to which state? – Tripura…click here to check more
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 11 August
- Jawra language belongs to which state?
- Which state was established in 1941 in India?
- Which island is situated in the Bay of Bengal?
- What is the state flower of Manipur?
- Synonyms of Travel
- Synonym of Forsake…click here to check more
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 10 August
- Youngest Female Mayor?
- India’s first Solar Power Tree in which state? – West Bengal
- Most catches taken by a cricketer in slip?
- x+1/15x = 3 find 9x^3+1/375x^3?
- 10 Men or 15 women take 30 days to complete a work how many will 15 men and 27 women will take?
- If 3 sec a + 4 cos a = 4root3 then 1-sin a +cos a =?
- In a triangle, ABC DE is parallel to BC. AD=3,AE=2 , DB = 6 Find EC?
- an article is sold after a 15 % discount at 425. if Sold without discount profit will be 15 %. Find CP?
- P = 12000 Time = 5 Years SI= 6000.Find CI of the same Principle and the same rate for 3 Years?…click here to check more
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 09 August
- Pakistan first played Olympics in which year? – 1948
- Longest Ghaati in India?
- The volume of large cube was given cut into 27 equal pieces. The area of each small cube.
- x+2y= given, x3+8y3= Given, find the value of x and y
- What is the Perimeter of right triangle having two sides 25 and 20?
- Spelling error – Acquire
- Spelling error – Assimilation
- Spelling error – Assimilation
- Synonym – Paranoid
- 8,8,11,11,14,14,?...click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 06 August
- Synonyms – Callous
- Antonyms -Livid
- Antonyms – Enthusiastic
- One word substitution – Matricide
- India won its Last hockey Olympic in which year? – 1980
- Night blindness is caused by which vitamin? – Vitamin A deficiency.
- In International Freedom Index, which country took 1st place? – Singapore
- x-y=4, xy=3, x3-y3=?
- A:B=5:7, B:C=8:15, find 8C/5A=?
- MRP = Rs. 960/-, SP = Rs. 816/-, then discount percentage is = ?…click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 05 August
- Which country will host FIFA 2022? – Qatar
- Cherry blossom is celebrated in which state? – Shillong in Meghalaya
- India’s Longest salt lake – Sambhar Salt Lake
- Who was the 1st Indian Governor of RBI? – Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh
- Who can remove the Chief Justice of India? – the President
- Who was the First Governor-General of India? – Warren Hastings
- By selling 144 tin boxes. Ram suffers a loss equal to SP of 6boxes. If the total CP of boxes is 7200 what SP of a box?
- If in a 13/18 sheet, 3 cm square cut from each corner, then find the area of the remaining area?
- Synonym- apathetic
- Synonyms- immortal…click here to check more
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 04 August
- Meaning of Obligatory – that you must do
- Synonym of Credilous
- Synonym of Wry
- Antonym of Mendacious
- If SP is Rs. 6200/-, Loss Percentage is 20%, then what is the CP?
- If x3+1/x3 = 18, then x3+1/x^2=?
- SBI headquarter is at?
- SI unit of pressure is –Pascal (Pa)
- Pressure Dimensional formula is – [M L-1 T-2]
- What is dry ice? – Dry Ice is the common name for solid carbon dioxide (CO2)….click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 2021 19 April Question Paper
- Antonym of Resign
- Idiom -To pull someone’s leg
- Full form of ASCII? – American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- Heart and Soul of Indian Constitution? – Article 32 – Fundamental Rights
- Kathakali Dance is of which state? – Kerala
- Har Ghar Jal Yojna Started in? – 2019
- Supreme court was established in? – 26 January 1950
- Badminton Federation Tournament 2020 hosted by? – Kuala Lumpur
- Currency of Myanmar? – Myanmar Kyat
- Full form of ICAR? – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)…click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 16 April Question Paper
- Wings of Fire is the autobiography of? – APJ Kalam
- Tel and Ong are the tributaries of which of the following rivers? – Mahanadi River
- Jog falls is situated in which state? – Karnataka on sharavati river
- What is the Capital of Russia? – Moscow
- What is the Currency of Myanmar? – Kyat
- Idiom – A bolt from the blue
- Antonym – Inordinate
- Selling price of two articles is ₹624 each. If one article is sold at 24% profit and the other is sold 24% profit, then find the overall profit or loss percentage
- Who won the 2019 Gyanpeeth Award?
- Joint Parliament Meeting (Article)?… click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 15 April Question Paper
- Where is the dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti located? – Ajmer, Rajasthan
- World Badminton Championship 2019 was organised in which country? – St. Jakobshalle in Basel, Switzerland.
- Wooden satellites will be launched by which country? – Japan
- Headquarter of khelo India youth games is situated in? – New Delhi
- What is the full form of CACP? – Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
- Who is the current SEBI Chairman appointed in 2020? – Ajay Tyagi, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Fundamental rights borrowed from which country? – USA
- Which of the following isTrace elements found in the human body? – zinc (Zn), copper (Cu), selenium (Se), chromium (Cr), cobalt (Co), iodine (I), manganese (Mn), and molybdenum (Mo).
- Who is the new appointed chairman of SAIL? – Soma mandal ( first woman chairman)
- Where is Tehri dam located? – Uttarakhand (on Bhagirathi river)…click here for more.
SSC CHSL 13 April Question Paper
- Highest paid athlete 2020? – Roger Federer
- Which ministry launched PAN India Survey? – Labour Ministry
- New CM of Uttarakhand? – Tirath Singh Rawat
- Leader of Northeast India in Revolt of 1857? –Rani Gaidinliu
- Senior Billiards National Championship winner? – Pankaj Advani
- Which chemical gives green color to firecracker? – Barium
- In Which national park hot air balloon safari is launched? – Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- How many members are nominated by President in Rajya Sabha? – Not more than 250 members
- Passex Exercise Dec 2020 countries?
- Hoysleshwara Temple is in which state? – Karnatak … Click here for more.
SSC CHSL 12 Apr Question Paper
- Author of Amnesty? – Louise A. Blum
- Renuka Lake is in? – Sirmaur district of Himachal Pradesh
- 100 % Organic Union Territory? – Lakshadweep
- What is UBUNTU? – Linux operating system
- First-ever Female Wrestler to get a medal in the Olympics?
- Antonym of Pretend
- Antonym of Precision
- Idiom of Rule the Roost
- MRP = 35600 SP = 34688 Find Discount %
- Right to Constitutional Remedies Article?… click here to check others.
SSC CHSL Question Paper PDF Download
The official body of SSC CHSL releases CHSL question papers online at ssc.nic.in. The question paper consists of the following details –
- Details of Students
- Questions asked in the exam
- Correct answer (Available in green)
- Question ID
- Status (whether answered the question or not)
- Answer Marked by students
How to Download SSC CHSL Question Paper?
- Go to the official website of SSC first, ssc.nic.in.
- Tap on the ‘answer key’ button.
- Navigate to the ‘CHSL’ button and click on the SSC CHSL answer key and question paper link.
- Enter the registration number and password to login.
- The question SSC CHSL question paper now appears on the screens.
How to Calculate Scores Using SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper?
Candidates who are appearing for SSC CHSL exam can refer to the SSC CHSL question paper as it carries the correct answers. In order to calculate the scores, aspirants can check the steps below:
1st step: Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL question paper from this page. Or, they can download the question paper from ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, match the answer that the candidate have marked with those available on the question paper.
3rd step: Next, after cross checking the answer, check the marking scheme and formula below.
- Correct answer = 02 marks
- Incorrect answer = 0.5 marks
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answer x 2 marks) – (Incorrect answer x 0.5 marks)
SSC CHSL Cut-off Marks
The conducting body releases the cut-off marks for SSC CHSL along with the result declaration. Candidate can have to obtain the cut-off scores i.e minimum qualifying marks to clear the exam. Check the previous year cut-off marks for SSC CHSL below.
How to Download SSC CHSL 2021 Answer Key?
The official answer key for SSC CHSL answer key releases online a few days after the examination. Check the steps to download the SSC CHSL answer key 2021 below.
1st step: Browse the official website, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Navigate to the answer key section that is available on the top bar of the screen.
3rd step: Hereafter, the link to download the SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
4th step: A link is available in the answer key notice that will lead aspirants to login page. Enter the registration number and password.
5th step: Now, the SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
After the answer key is out, Staff Selection Commission declares the SSC CHSL result 2021. Aspirants can check the SSC CHSL result from ssc.nic.in. The result releases in the merit list format with the roll number of all the candidates who have been shortlisted for the further stages. Those who qualify for the first stage are called for tier II which is the mains examination. Thereafter, aspirants also have to wear for the skill test which is qualifying in nature. SSC does not allocate any marks for Skill Test. The final merit list is determined by the performance in Tier I and Tier II examination.
About SSC CHSL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the examination for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. The SSC CHSL exam takes place for the posts of LDC, JSA, PA, SA and DEO in various ministries /departments /offices of the Government of India. Aspirants who have passed 12th class can apply for CHSL exam. This national level examination takes place every year. The selection procedure includes the prelims, mains and skill test.