SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CHSL 2021 examination. The exam is taking place for 15 days starting from April 12, 2021 to April 27, 2021. Aspirants can check the SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper download link in this article only. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL memory-based answer key 2021 below. They can use it to cross-check the answer and calculate their marks using the marking scheme. Check more details on SSC CHSL 2021 question Paper from this page.
Latest: SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper 12 to 19 April Question Paper is now available. Check below.
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper
SSC CHSL is a national level examination that takes place in three shifts. This year, it is taking place for 15 days for the answer key and question paper link is given below.
|Date||SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper|
& Answer Link
|12 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|13 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|15 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|16 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|19 Apr 2021||Download Now|
|20-27 Apr 2021||Postponed!|
SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper
- Exam Date – 12, 13, 15, 16, 19 April 2021
- Shift Timings – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM | 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM | 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Subjects – General Awareness, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning
Aspirants can check SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper Here After Exam!
SSC CHSL 2021 19 April Question Paper
- Antonym of Resign
- Idiom -To pull someone’s leg
- Full form of ASCII? – American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- Heart and Soul of Indian Constitution? – Article 32 – Fundamental Rights
- Kathakali Dance is of which state? – Kerala
- Har Ghar Jal Yojna Started in? – 2019
- Supreme court was established in? – 26 January 1950
- Badminton Federation Tournament 2020 hosted by? – Kuala Lumpur
- Currency of Myanmar? – Myanmar Kyat
- Full form of ICAR? – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- When did bardoli andolan took place? – February 1928
- The foundation date of Khalsa Panth? – April 13, 1699
- Who is appointed as cisf chief officer? – Subodh Kumar Jaiswal
- Chief justice of Odisha? – Justice S Muralidhar…click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 16 April Question Paper
- Wings of Fire is the autobiography of? – APJ Kalam
- Tel and Ong are the tributaries of which of the following rivers? – Mahanadi River
- Jog falls is situated in which state? – Karnataka on sharavati river
- What is the Capital of Russia? – Moscow
- What is the Currency of Myanmar? – Kyat
- Idiom – A bolt from the blue
- Antonym – Inordinate
- Selling price of two articles is ₹624 each. If one article is sold at 24% profit and the other is sold 24% profit, then find the overall profit or loss percentage
- Who won the 2019 Gyanpeeth Award?
- Joint Parliament Meeting (Article)?
- Who is the new DGP of Andaman & Nicobar?
- Kumbh Mela 2021 – Haridwar
- CEO of NSE? – Vikram Limaye
- Who won the Dadasaheb Phalke Award Best Actor 2020? – Rajnikant
- Who is announced the ODI player of the decade? – Virat Kohli… click here to check more.
SSC CHSL 15 April Question Paper
- Where is the dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti located? – Ajmer, Rajasthan
- World Badminton Championship 2019 was organised in which country? – St. Jakobshalle in Basel, Switzerland.
- Wooden satellites will be launched by which country? – Japan
- Headquarter of khelo India youth games is situated in? – New Delhi
- What is the full form of CACP? – Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices
- Who is the current SEBI Chairman appointed in 2020? – Ajay Tyagi, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Fundamental rights borrowed from which country? – USA
- Which of the following isTrace elements found in the human body? – zinc (Zn), copper (Cu), selenium (Se), chromium (Cr), cobalt (Co), iodine (I), manganese (Mn), and molybdenum (Mo).
- Who is the new appointed chairman of SAIL? – Soma mandal ( first woman chairman)
- Where is Tehri dam located? – Uttarakhand (on Bhagirathi river)
- Find the antonym of the word – Blunt
- Find the one word for the following: Those who live part of their lives in water and part on land.
- Idiom – Read between the lines
- Antonym – Meagre
- Antonym of transparent
- Analogy – 64:729 :: 49: ? – 512
- Missing number : 19,23,31, 41,47, ? –
- What is the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 2500 at 4% annual interest rate for 3 years.
- A number is increased by 10% and further increased by 20%. What is the total increase in the number?
- If a shopkeeper suffers a loss of 15% when he sells an article at ₹19980, then find the price at which he should sell the article to earn 15% profit. —click here for more.
SSC CHSL 13 April Question Paper
- Highest paid athlete 2020? – Roger Federer
- Which ministry launched PAN India Survey? – Labour Ministry
- New CM of Uttarakhand? – Tirath Singh Rawat
- Leader of Northeast India in Revolt of 1857? –Rani Gaidinliu
- Senior Billiards National Championship winner? – Pankaj Advani
- Which chemical gives green color to firecracker? – Barium
- In Which national park hot air balloon safari is launched? – Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- How many members are nominated by President in Rajya Sabha? – Not more than 250 members
- Passex Exercise Dec 2020 countries?
- Hoysleshwara Temple is in which state? – Karnataka
- According to census 2011 Lowest population density is of which state? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Rajayasabha Was Founded In Which Year? – April 03, 1952
- Who is the Napoleon of India?
- Antonyms of Stretch
- Synonym of Emerge, Isolated
- One -word substitution for Retrospection, Study of Map
- Correct Spelling – Auspicious, Endeavour
- Idioms & phrase meaning – “Fool paradise”
- If 3u+2v=7 and uv=2, then find out the value of 3u-2v? – 1
- In a box the ratio of white balls to block balls is 4:7. If the number of ball balls is 280 then find the number of white balls in the box. – 160
- Two successive discounts of 38% and 25% are offered on a sale for an article. If the SP is Rs. 372/- then find the amount of discount given on the sale of the article. – 428, … Click here for more.
SSC CHSL 12 Apr Question Paper
- Author of Amnesty? – Louise A. Blum
- Renuka Lake is in? – Sirmaur district of Himachal Pradesh
- 100 % Organic Union Territory? – Lakshadweep
- What is UBUNTU? – Linux operating system
- First-ever Female Wrestler to get a medal in the Olympics?
- Antonym of Pretend
- Antonym of Precision
- Idiom of Rule the Roost
- MRP = 35600 SP = 34688 Find Discount %
- Right to Constitutional Remedies Article?
- Scientific Name of Potato: Solanum Tuberson
- Champaran Satyagrah- 1917
- Napoleon of India- Samudhra Gupt
- The rank of India in the Global Hunger Index 2020- 94th rank
- Chemical Name of Vitamin- C: Ascorbic Acid
- The largest Floating Solar Park is located in Madhya Pradesh
- Chief Justice of Telangana: Justice Hima Kohli
- In which soil Cashew Nuts grow? – Sandy Loamy Soil
- Deputy Election Commission of India- Umesh Sinha
- Which Indian Batsman has played the highest number of test matches?- Sachin Tendulkar, ….. click here to check others.
SSC CHSL Question Paper PDF Download
The official body of SSC CHSL releases CHSL question papers online at ssc.nic.in. The question paper consists of the following details –
- Details of Students
- Questions asked in the exam
- Correct answer (Available in green)
- Question ID
- Status (whether answered the question or not)
- Answer Marked by students
How to Download SSC CHSL Question Paper?
- Go to the official website of SSC first, ssc.nic.in.
- Tap on the ‘answer key’ button.
- Navigate to the ‘CHSL’ button and click on the SSC CHSL answer key and question paper link.
- Enter the registration number and password to login.
- The question SSC CHSL question paper now appears on the screens.
How to Calculate Scores Using SSC CHSL 2021 Question Paper?
Candidates who are appearing for SSC CHSL exam can refer to the SSC CHSL question paper as it carries the correct answers. In order to calculate the scores, aspirants can check the steps below:
1st step: Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL question paper from this page. Or, they can download the question paper from ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, match the answer that the candidate have marked with those available on the question paper.
3rd step: Next, after cross checking the answer, check the marking scheme and formula below.
- Correct answer = 02 marks
- Incorrect answer = 0.5 marks
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answer x 2 marks) – (Incorrect answer x 0.5 marks)
SSC CHSL Cut-off Marks
The conducting body releases the cut-off marks for SSC CHSL along with the result declaration. Candidate can have to obtain the cut-off scores i.e minimum qualifying marks to clear the exam. Check the previous year cut-off marks for SSC CHSL below.
How to Download SSC CHSL 2021 Answer Key?
The official answer key for SSC CHSL answer key releases online a few days after the examination. Check the steps to download the SSC CHSL answer key 2021 below.
1st step: Browse the official website, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Navigate to the answer key section that is available on the top bar of the screen.
3rd step: Hereafter, the link to download the SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
4th step: A link is available in the answer key notice that will lead aspirants to login page. Enter the registration number and password.
5th step: Now, the SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
After the answer key is out, Staff Selection Commission declares the SSC CHSL result 2021. Aspirants can check the SSC CHSL result from ssc.nic.in. The result releases in the merit list format with the roll number of all the candidates who have been shortlisted for the further stages. Those who qualify for the first stage are called for tier II which is the mains examination. Thereafter, aspirants also have to wear for the skill test which is qualifying in nature. SSC does not allocate any marks for Skill Test. The final merit list is determined by the performance in Tier I and Tier II examination.
About SSC CHSL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the examination for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. The SSC CHSL exam takes place for the posts of LDC, JSA, PA, SA and DEO in various ministries /departments /offices of the Government of India. Aspirants who have passed 12th class can apply for CHSL exam. This national level examination takes place every year. The selection procedure includes the prelims, mains and skill test.