SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 can be checked here after exam from July 1 to 11, 2019. Unofficial answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 with question paper is published right after exam. Then, Staff Selection Commission publishes official SSC CHSL answer key along with the Candidates Response Sheet at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can login with roll number, password, date of birth to download them for Combined Higher Secondary Level exam. Marks for correct answer is +2 marks, and for incorrect answer there is negative marking of 0.5 mark. Result of SSC CHSL 2019 shall be announced on basis of final answers. Get here complete details of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 such as date, download links, and other relevant information.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019
All candidates want to check answer key after appearing in SSC CHSL 2019 for LDC / DEO / PA / SA recruitment for 5789 vacancies. You can download day wise, shift wise answer key from links below.
|S.No.||Exam Date||Get Question Paper and Answer Key|
|1||01-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 1|
|2||02-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 2|
|3||03-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 3|
|4||04-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 4|
|5||05-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 5|
|6||06-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 6|
|7||07-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 7|
|8||08-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 8|
|9||09-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 9|
|10||10-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 10|
|11||11-Jul-2019||Click here for Answer Key of SSC CHSL 2019 for July 11|
Get official answer key: Click here for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level official answer key.
Important Dates Of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 Tier 1
Firstly, unofficial answer key is published as memory based question paper and answer key. Then initial answer key is released by SSC. After that final answer key is published. They release as per following schedule.
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Tier 1 exam||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Availability of unofficial answer keys of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1||After exam|
|Display of official answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1, response sheet, submit objections||23 Jul 2019|
Last year’s notice for initial answer key:
Last year’s notice for final answer key:
How to calculate marks using SSC CHSL Answer Key?
Answer key is high in demand just after exam. Reason behind it is that candidates are tensed about their exam performance. Therefore they want to see answer keys to know answers and calculate marks. Thereafter one gets a good enough idea of how well he/she performed. Thus it brings us to most important thing to do after checking answer key, that is calculate marks using it. Go through following steps to do that.
- First of all, open SSC CHSL (10+2) answer key 2019.
- Then, open your questions and answers.
- Now, see what answer you marked for first question.
- Then, check what answer is mentioned in answer key for first question.
- If your answer matches answer of answer key, then mark it as correct answer. Otherwise if they do not match then mark it as incorrect answer. And if you did not write any answer, then mark it as unattempted.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for all questions of question paper.
- Then calculate total number of correct answers, and total number of incorrect answers.
- Thereafter use marks formula below to calculate score.
Marks in SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 = (Number of correct answers * 2) – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.5)
Compare marks with SSC CHSL Cut Off
After getting an estimate of your score, you may want to compare it with cut off. Whereas cut off for SSC CHSL 2019 shall be available with result, that of past exams are available. Let us take a look.
Cut off varies from year to year. It depends largely on following factors:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Number of test takers
- Average performance of candidates
- Performance of top candidates
- Minimum expectation of commission
- Number of vacancies
Number of vacancies for this year and last years were
- 2018-2019 (present): 5789 vacancies
- 2017-2018: 5134 vacancies
- 2016-2017: 6717 vacancies
- 2015-2016: 9196 vacancies
As can be seen, number of vacancies has gone down. Thus cut off for SSC CHSL 2019 may be higher than last time. Thus, target score for SSC CHSL 2018-2019 aspirants has to be higher than last year cut off.
SSC CHSL Answer Key, Response Sheet, Objections at ssc.nic.in (Official)
Staff Selection Commission ensures that CHSL exam happens in a fair and transparent manner. As a part of those efforts, it releases official answer key via login. There are two main aspects of it that candidates are interested in. First is when is it available. And second is what to do when it is available.
Date of issuance of official answer key
There is no pre-informed date. Let us look at past year timelines to get an idea of when it can be released by Staff Selection Commission.
|Date of exam||04 to 28 Mar 2018||07 Jan to 08 Feb 2017||01 Nov to 20 Dec 2015|
|Issuance of official answer key||20 Apr 2018||15 Mar 2017||25 May 2016|
|Last date to submit objections||23 Apr 2018||20 Mar 2017||31 May 2016|
|Final answer key release||28 Jun 2018||–||–|
|Last date to view final answer key through login||26 Jul 2018||–||–|
|Difference in no. of days between last exam date and issuance of answer key||23 days||35 days||157 days|
As can be seen, Staff Selection Commission has started releasing answer keys closer to exam dates. Going by trends, it is anticipated that official answer key could be released around August 18, 2019, to August 30, 2019.
SSC CHSL question paper and answer key (Unofficial)
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1 exam in computer based test mode. In this mode, candidates go to centre assigned to them via admit card of CHSL exam. Then there get a system to login. All questions appear on screen and one has to mark answers using mouse and keyboard.
As a result, candidates do not have question papers with them after exam. So just after exam, candidate searches for question paper as well as answer key.
Moreover, SSC CHSL takes place over a number of days. So question paper of exam concluded is like goldmine for candidates whose exam is yet to happen. Therefore not only candidates whose exam is over look for question papers and answer keys, even those whose exam is yet to happen need it.
Therefore to satisfy requirements of all aspirants, several coaching centres release memory based question paper and answer key of SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC DEO PA/SA/JSA exam.
Memory-based question paper and answer key
Candidates whose exams have concluded can participate in creating memory-based question paper and answer key of SSC CHSL exam. They can do it by accessing links above and using tool for inputting questions and answers.
Why should I help in creating memory-based qs-ans?
- You can either just select exam date and enter question that you remember. We will provide you its answer. Therefore you achieve correct answers to your questions.
- If you also input correct answer as per your research and knowledge, then you will automatically help 2.5 million candidates who will forever be grateful to you!
- If you are a teacher or educator, and have got to know questions from students and have created your answers, your knowledge can assist 2.5 million aspirants throughout India.
- Your contribution shall also help those who are preparing for SSC CHSL.
How to challenge official answer key?
While going through official answer key which SSC releases, candidates may come across doubtful questions or answers. In such cases, candidates can access submit representation facility. Use steps below to do so.
- Go to ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on notice for SSC CHSL answer key 2019 Tier 1.
- As soon as notice opens, read it and scroll down to click on login link.
- Then enter roll number, password, date of birth, and select exam date.
- Your question paper and response sheet opens.
- You can also see correct answers there.
- Now navigate to submit representations/objections link.
- First of all you have to pay fee.
- Now fill challenge form by entering name, mobile number, question number, correct answer as per you, reason in 300 characters.
- Then submit challenge form.
Fee per challenge
Please note that fee per challenge is Rs 100.
SSC CHSL Final Answer Key 2019
Once SSC gets all representations / objections on initial answer key, an expert panel looks into them. They then decide which answers need changes, and which to keep same. Then a final answer key is made. This one is used to calculate marks for result.
In order to have more transparency in exam system, SSC has started releasing final answer keys also. Candidates can view it through login from link above (available as per schedule).
Then they can take a print of their question papers and answer keys for future reference. Candidates are requested to note that both tentative as well as final SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 release in online mode. No one gets separate intimation about it.
Significance of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019
Answer key and question papers of CHSL exam are important for several reasons. Most noteworthy among them are as follows.
- SSC CHSL test takers get to know correct answers of all 100 questions after exam.
- They can thereafter use marking scheme to calculate their score.
- Everyone knows exactly which questions they gained marks from, and where they lost.
- It is a major contributor towards ensuring fair and transparent examination system since everyone is clear about marking.
- Since candidates get a say in pointing out errors in answer key, it ensures that no one loses marks because of blunders.
- Such candidates who will be appearing in SSC CHSL exam in future can use question paper and answer key in order to prepare.
- Question papers and answers of CHSL exam give an exact idea of question type, difficulty level and thus prove to be an important resource for preparation.
Please note that answer key for SSC CHSL exam is only released for Tier 1. Since Tier 2 is descriptive, therefore no answer key for it is released.
SSC CHSL Result 2019
Result of SSC CHSL 2019 is announced at ssc.nic.in. It is published in form of a PDF file containing roll numbers of all candidates who have qualified to appear in Tier 2. Likewise, when result of Tier 2 comes, it contains list of candidates who can appear in DEST/DV. After that, final result is announced.
With every result, SSC issues a result write up containing exam statistics and cut off. Once again, there are no pre-defined dates for declaration of SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC DEO PA/SA/JSA result. Candidates need to check ssc.nic.in at regular intervals for it.
Please note that all candidates who fill application form of SSC CHSL can download its admit card and appear for Tier 1. However only those who clear Tier 1 can appear in Tier 2.
SSC CHSL 2019
Key highlights of SSC CHSL 2018-2019
- SSC CHSL refers to Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
- It leads to recruitment for Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators.
- Selection is on basis of Tier 1 computer based exam, Tier 2 descriptive paper, Tier 3 skill test / typing test.
Exam pattern of CHSL Tier 1
|Name of subject||No. of qs||Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
Candidates get 60 minutes (80 minutes for those eligible for scribe). There is negative marking of 0.5 for every incorrect answer.
SSC CHSL 2019 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates who appear in exam can download answer key of SSC CHSL (10+2) exam as per schedule from ssc.nic.in. Answer key is released after exam, and prior to result. Candidates have to login with login credentials in order to get them.
Ans : Staff Selection Commission will release answer keys day wise and shift wise. They are released through candidate login. Upon logging in, candidates can download PDF files of question paper, answer key, response sheet.
Ans : Yes, you can submit objections on answer key. It can be done in given duration at ssc.nic.in. When you login to check answer key, you have to fill objection form with question number, answer in your opinion and reason.
Ans : Yes. You have to pay ₹ 100 per question challenge.
Ans : Cut off of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam varies from year to year. It depends upon various factors such as exam difficulty level, average performance of candidates, vacancies, and several other points. Moreover, answer key you see just after exam is not final and does not reflect final scores. Therefore do not take any action or decision upon your selection or rejection as per answer key.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019, then please ask in comments below.