SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. The application form of SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2017 is available in online mode at ssconline.nic.in. You can register for Combined Higher Secondary Level exam from November 18 to December 27, 2017. It is necessary to pay the applicable fee to complete the registration process. The fee for SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 is Rs 100 and you can pay it in either online or offline mode. If you are paying through challan then you can last generate the same until 5 pm on December 27, 2017. The last date to submit the application fee through challan is December 29, 2017. Those who apply and pay fee successfully can download admit card of SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I and appear for the exam. Get here complete details of SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 such as date, fees, how to apply.
Latest: The Dates for Application form for SSC CHSL 2017 has been further extended. You can now fill your SSC CHSL Application Form 2017.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Female candidates of all categories and reserved category candidates are exempted from application fees payment. If you wish to appear in the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission then it is advisable for you to submit the application form before the last date. You can refer to the table below to get complete details about the important events and their schedules for the SSC CHSL Application 2017.
|Release of official notification||18 Nov 2017|
|Commencement of registration process||18 Nov 2017|
|Last date to register for the exam|
|Last date to download the offline challan||27 Dec 2017|
|Last date for payment of fees through challan|
|Apply here||Click here to fill SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017|
|Make payment||Click here to pay application fee of SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017|
|Download offline challan||Click here to download challan for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017|
|Check online payment status||Click here to check status of online payment for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017|
|Check application status||Click here to check status of your SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 – Fees and Mode Of Payment
- The application fees for the SSC CHSL registration form is Rs 100.
- Female candidates of all categories, and also all reserved category students are exempted from the payment of the application fees. In other words, fee for them is Nil.
- You can pay the application fees either through net banking, credit card, debit card or you can take a printout of the offline challan by 27 December 2017 and pay your application fees till 29 December 2017.
- Candidates who need to pay the fee must do so before the last date as applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 – Steps To Register
Please make sure that you should go through the information notice before you start registering yourself for the exam. You will first have to register yourself for the SSC CHSL 2017 exam. Hence, to make the registration process for the candidates much easier we have listed the stepwise procedure to register for the CHSL 2017 exam below.
- Mode: The registration for the exam will be done in the online mode and can be done through the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the apply online link given above. Otherwise, visit ssconline.nic.in where you will see “Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017“, and below that, “Click Here to Apply“.
- Now click on “Register” button. While registering for the exam you will have to fill in the basic information about yourself.
- This includes (i) Name, (ii) Father’s name, (iii) Mother’s name, (iv) Class 10 examination roll number, (v) Date of birth, (vi) Gender. You will have to verify all the details.
- Lastly, you will have to enter the verification text.
- On submission of the above details, you will be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the form.
- Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- You will have to upload your recent passport size photograph along with your signature.
- The photograph should be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
- The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
- Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
- Please note that the information mentioned in the registration forms can only be edited before you fill your application form.
Now that you have registered, you can fill SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017.
Steps To Fill The SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Once, you have registered yourself for the exam the steps to be followed to fill your SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 are listed below. You should ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the official exam body before you fill your application form.
Step 3: Enter Information
- Enter examination center and code, category, communication information.
- You will also fill details of your education qualification.
- Then you will also enter post preferences.
Step 4: Pay fee
- After filling online application, you are required to make fee payment.
- You can pay fee using net banking, Visa / Mastercard / Debit card, challan.
- Once, you have filed the application form you can get a printout of your application form from by logging in your registration id and password.
CHeck SSC CHSL 2017 Application Status
To ensure your fees has been paid you need to check the status of Application Form by clicking the Check your Application Status Here tab provided at www.ssconline.nic.in.
If it shows ‘Incomplete’ then you should pay your fees immediately.
Application fees once submitted will not be refunded or transferred.
Important Points About SSC CHSL Application 2017
We have listed a few vital points that you should keep in mind while registering for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2017.
- You must choose your exam centre for the CHSL exam 2017 in the application form.
- You will have to select the skill test you want to appear for while filing your application form.
- Regarding result, you can choose whether or not to disclose the result and other personal information publically at the time of filling up the application.
You should keep a printout of the SSC CHSL 2017 application form with yourself.
- Falsely furnished information in the application form will result in the rejection of the candidate.
- Your application form will be rejected if you fail to fulfil any eligibility criteria laid down by the commission.
- Only one application form should be submitted by the candidate.
- There is no need of submitting the application form in the offline mode.
- You should enter your name and your parents name as per the names mentioned in the matriculation certificate.
- Application form with photo and signature that do not meet the guidelines laid down by the officials will be rejected.
- You cannot make any changes in your application forms once you have submitted it.
Exam Centres For SSC CHSL 2017
The image below comprises of details about the exam centres of SSC exam 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2017
It is advised that you ensure that you fulfil all the eligibility criterias laid down by the officials before you register yourself for the recruitment exam. We have listed a few criterias below.
The applicant should be between 18 to 27 years old. (Check relxataion from notification)
The applicant can be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017
Application form of SSC CHSL 2017 is released by Staff Selection Commission. Fill and submit SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form between November 18 to December 18, 2017. The only mode of applying is online through link made available at ssc.nic.in. Link for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Application Form 2017 is available here on this page as per schedule. Staff Selection Commission is conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level exam Tier I from March 04 to 26, 2018.
If you wish to appear in the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission then it is advised that you submit your duly filled application form before the last scheduled date.
Incomplete application forms will be rejected automatically. This exam is conducted to fill various vacancies such as Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.