|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
SSC CHSL 2016-2017 Question Paper and Answer key
Solved papers and Final Answer Key of Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam held from 7th January 2017 to 8th February 2017 has been released.
Get here SSC CHSL Final Answer Keys and SSC CHSL Question Paper of exam held from January 7, 2017 to February 8, 2017 for two / three shifts. SSC CHSL Question Papers and Final Answer Keys of exam held on 7 Jan 2017 to 8 Feb 2017 are published here.
You can view / download the set wise and shift wise question papers and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC, DEO, PA / SA) 10+2 exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
Those who have taken the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination from 7 January 2017 to 8 February 2017 can use the SSC CHSL final answer keys to analyse their performance and know how score was calculated.
View / download the SSC CHSL 2016 question paper, final answer key, and solved papers of morning, afternoon and evening shifts after the exam to estimate marks. If your exam is next year, you can practice for the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam using the SSC CHSL question paper and answer keys. Result of SSC CHSL 2016 – 2017 is announced by the Staff Selection Commission on the basis of final official CHSL (LDC DEO PA / SA) final answer keys 2016.
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination from 07 Jan 2017 at several test centres. The exam was held in Two (2) (Shifts) i.e. First Shift from (10.00 AM to 11.15 AM) and Second Shift from (4.15 PM to 5.30 PM) on the first three days of the examination. Thereafter the exam was held in Three (3) shifts i.e. First Shift from (10.00 AM to 11.15 AM), Second Shift from (1.15 PM to 2.30 PM) and Third Shift from (4.15 PM to 5.30 PM) for the remaining period.
Check Final Answer Key here – SSC CHSL 2016 Tier I Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission has declared the result of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) on 01.06.2017 which was uploaded on the website of the Commission. In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded the Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s) on the website of the Commission on 9th June 2017. The candidates may take a print out of their respective Question Paper (s) along with Final Answer Keys. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period of one month i.e. upto 8th July 2017.
Get final answer key here – Click here to get final answer key.
Question papers and keys (unofficial) can also be checked from links below.
|Exam||Question Paper & Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 07 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 07.01.2017 first and second shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 08 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 08.01.2017 first and second shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 09 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 09.01.2017 first and second shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 10 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 10.01.2017 first, second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 11 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 11.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 12 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 12.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 13 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 13.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 14 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 14.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 15 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 15.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 16 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 16.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 17 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 17.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 18 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 18.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 19 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 19.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 20 Jan 2017 Exam||Click Here for Question Paper & Answer key for SSC CGL 20.01.2017 first and second and third shifts.|
Click Here to join the SSC CHSL Question Paper, Answer Key, Cut Off, Result Discussion.
All the 200 questions were objective type with one answer correct, carrying +1 mark for a correct answer, and -0.25 negative marking for incorrect answer.
The written examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 is scheduled to be held from 07 Jan 2017 to 08 Feb 2017. The answer keys for the said Examination will be uploaded on the Website of the Commission: www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates may go through the answer keys corresponding to their Test Form and send representations, if any. Representations received after the due date will not be entertained.
About SSC CHSL 2016 Answer Keys
About the test form number / question paper sets – In each shift, an indefinite number of sets of questions papers with same questions in jumbled order, carrying separate test form numbers were given.
Are you appearing for SSC CHSL 2017 – 2018?
Please note that if your CHSL exam is next year, you can start preparing now. Detailed notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 will be available after some time. Remember to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 and download admit card (call letter) and carry it to the exam hall along with other relevant documents.
Are these answer keys correct?
The SSC CHSL answer key released immediately after the exam are made by teachers, experts and coaching institutes. While the solved question paper is published after checking the answers with utmost care, there may be differences between that and the official answer key of SSC CHSL 2016 – 2017.
How to calculate marks using the SSC CHSL 2016 – 2017 solved question paper?
The question paper of SSC CHSL 2016 is divided into four parts of 50 marks each namely:- General intelligence, English language, Quantitative aptitude, General awareness. Each question carries one (1) mark. Negative marking of 0.25 marks is applicable for incorrect answers.
Marks secured in exam = Number of correct answers x 1 – Number of incorrect answers x 0.25.
When will the official SSC CHSL answer key 2016 be available for the exam already held?
Lakhs of candidates will be appearing for the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination 2016. Therefore, the test is being held in different sessions over various dates. SSC CHSL (LDC DEO PA / SA) 2016 is being conducted from 07 January 2017 to 08 February 2017 . SSC CHSL 2016 Answer Key will be officially released by the Staff Selection Commission in March / April 2017. As and when the official answer key of SSC CHSL 2016 is released, we will update the same here.
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2016
Now that the Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, question paper and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC and DEO) Jan/ Feb 2017 will be published online. The papers and keys released immediately after the exam are unofficial. They are made by coaching centers, teachers and individual bodies. Although teachers who have been teaching the respective subjects for long will have solved the papers, there could be one or more differences between the official and unofficial keys.
This examination is the first stage for the selection of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA / SA). Candidates who appeared for the SSC CHSL 2016 exam on these date can check here the SSC CHSL (10+2) Answer Keys of LDC and DEO for all sets.
Exam pattern of SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC and DEO exam is as follows.
- All the questions asked in the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination are multiple choice (objective) type.
- Questions for all sections except the English language one are set in both English and Hindi.
- Negative marking is there – 0.25 mark is deducted for incorrect answers.
SSC CHSL Question Paper & Answer Key Archives
You can get previous year question papers and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC and DEO) 10+2 examination in the links given below.
|Exam||Qs Paper and Answer Keys|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper and Answer Keys of 2016 exam||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper and Answer Keys of 2015 exam||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper and Answer Keys of 2014 exam||Click Here|
Significance of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2016 LDC DEO (10+2)
By going through the answer key of SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC and DEO exam, candidates can calculate their marks.
Marks obtained in exam = (Number of correct answers * 1) – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.25)
As mentioned above, the unofficial keys may differ from official keys. Refer the unofficial answer keys to get an idea of marks, and the official keys to affirm.
Once you know the marks obtained in the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam, you can check past year cut offs to analyse chances of selection for further rounds.
HSL examination is held for 10+2 candidates. For 5,134 vacancies (3281 for PA / SA, 1321 for LDC, 506 for DEO and 26 for Court Clerk), lakhs of candidates are appearing for the exam. The purpose of publishing the answer key of SSC CHSL is to help the test takers analyse their exam performance and assess chances of selection. The major points of importance are highlighted below.
- Using the SSC CHSL 2016 solved paper, candidate can know the correct answers of his / her question paper test form number. Using the marking scheme, an approximate idea of marks being scored in the exam will also be understood.
- One has to wait several weeks to get the official SSC CHSL 2016 answer key. Whereas the unofficial answer key of SSC CHSL 2016 will be available within 24 hours of the exam. Thus, it will ease one’s worries about the exam and give an immediate analysis of the test paper.
- SSC CHSL 2016 question paper will be helpful for such candidates who are yet to appear for the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam. By solving questions in the SSC LDC question paper, and then checking the answer key, chances of performing better on the day of exam increases by many folds. This is because the actual question paper lets you know the difficulty level of exam, build up speed and accuracy and work on exam day performance.
- The official notification of SSC CHSL indicates the following lines about SSC CHSL Answer Key 2016: Answer Keys will be placed on Commission’s website after written examination. Any representation regarding answer key received within 7 days of uploading of the answer key will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final.
Check SSC CHSL Cut Off – Click here for cut off of SSC LDC and DEO examinations.
After checking SSC CHSL Answer Key 2016
- The commission has released official SSC CHSL Answer Key 2016 for exam held in the month of Jan & Feb 2017.
- Candidates will get a time frame to challenge the keys. Final answer keys as decided by the SSC will be used to check answer sheets.
- Marks will be awarded for correct answers, and deducted for incorrect answers. According to marks obtained by each candidate, SSC CHSL 2016 Result of written examination will be announced.
Check SSC CHSL Result – Click here for the result of SSC LDC and DEO examinations.
- Last year, a Descriptive paper was held after conducting the SSC CHSL. This year, as of now it has been told that the Commission will also hold a Descriptive type test.
- Those who clear the written test cut offs and descriptive test cut offs, will be called for DEST and ST as per post. Data Entry Operator candidates will have to appear for the Skill Test, those who applied for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant or Lower Division Clerk will have to appear for Typing Test.
About SSC CHSL 2017 Exam, Question Paper and Answer Key
SSC CHSL (LDC, DEO, PA / SA) 2016 exams are being held on from 07 January 2017 to 08 February 2017.
- If you have appeared for CHSL exam, you can use the answer keys here to scrutinize your performance.
- If you are appearing for upcoming exams, you can use the SSC CHSL Answer Key LDC DEO (10+2) to prepare and practice for your exam.
- Also you can check the answer key of SSC CHSL 2016 of all dates also once the exam is over.
Last year, 60,975 candidates were selected to appear for the second round (descriptive test).
The official website of SSC CHSL is ssc.nic.in. Latest news and updates or announcements made by the Staff Selection Commission are put up on the website. Candidates can stay tuned to the website to know latest notifications.
As soon as the official and unofficial answer key of SSC CHSL 2016 are available, they will be updated here.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2016 – 2017 of Descriptive exam
Candidates who qualified Tier I exam will be asked to appear for Tier II. SSC CHSL 2016-2017 Tier II exam is a Descriptive test with following expected key features:
- Pen and paper mode
- 100 marks
- 1 hours
- Essay writing (200-250 words), Letter / Application writing (150-200 words)
- Minimum qualifying marks is 33%
- Marks in Tier 2 will be used for merit.
An answer key contains correct answers for each question. Being a descriptive test, there are less possibilities of SSC CHLS 2017 Tier 2 to be released. However if there is a key, you will get it here after exam.
SSC CHSL Result 2016 – 2017
Result of SSC CHSL 2016 will be announced in two stages. First, the Staff Selection Commission will announce SSC CHSL 2017 Result of written examination held in January and February. Based on this result, further rounds will be conducted.
Only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the SSC LDC DEO PA / SA Result 2016 will be called for further rounds of selection. As of now, the Staff Selection Commission has notified that Skill Test will be held of DEO, and Typing Test for PA / SA, LDC. However it has also been clarified that if needed, another round may be held.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For typing test, candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Candidates may please note that last year a descriptive type test was also conducted after announcing SSC CHSL result of written exam.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Answer Key LDC DEO (10+2), please ask in comments below.