|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The SSC CHSL Answer Key (Tier I) 2018 will be uploaded by the Commission on its official website. Candidates who will be able to appear for the Tier-I will be able to download the answer key through a login, which the candidates will be able to access by submitting the Roll Number, Password, and Date of Birth. The candidates can use the answer key of SSC CHSL Tier 1 to predict the score, before the announcement of the result.
The candidates can check the procedure to download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018, the procedure to calculate the score, cutoff, and more details from this page.
SSC CHSL Answer key 2018
The SSC CHSL 2018 answer key will be released by the official authority. The Commission first releases the provisional answer key and on the basis of that the challenges will be made by the candidate (if any), then SSC will publish a final answer key for SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1. Candidates will be able to view/download the set wise and shift wise question papers and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC, DEO, PA / SA) 10+2 exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
All the 200 questions will be of objective type with one answer correct, carrying +1 mark for a correct answer, and -0.25 negative marking for incorrect answer. The written examination of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018 is scheduled to be held from March 04, 2018 to March 26, 2018. The answer keys for the said Examination will be uploaded on the Website of the Commission ssc.nic.in. Candidates may go through the answer keys corresponding to their Test Form and send representations if any. Representations received after the due date will not be entertained.
About SSC CHSL 2018 Answer Keys
About the test form number/question paper sets – In each shift, an indefinite number of sets of questions papers with same questions in jumbled order, carrying separate test form numbers were given.
Are you appearing for SSC CHSL 2017 – 2018?
Please note that if your CHSL exam is next year, you can start preparing now. Detailed notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 will be available after some time. Remember to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 and download admit card (call letter) and carry it to the exam hall along with other relevant documents.
Are these answer keys correct?
The SSC CHSL answer key released immediately after the exam are made by teachers, experts and coaching institutes. While the solved question paper is published after checking the answers with utmost care, there may be differences between that and the official answer key of SSC CHSL 2018.
How to calculate marks using the SSC CHSL 2017-18 solved question paper?
The question paper of SSC CHSL 2017 is divided into four parts of 50 marks each namely:- General intelligence, English language, Quantitative aptitude, General awareness. Each question carries one (1) mark. Negative marking of 0.25 marks is applicable for incorrect answers.
Marks secured in exam = Number of correct answers x 1 – Number of incorrect answers x 0.25.
When will the official SSC CHSL answer key 2016 be available for the exam already held?
Lakhs of candidates will be appearing for the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination 2018. Therefore, the test is being held in different sessions over various dates. SSC CHSL (LDC DEO PA / SA) 2018 is being conducted from March 04 2018 to 26 April 2018. SSC CHSL 2018 Answer Key will be officially released by the Staff Selection Commission in April 2018. As and when the official answer key of SSC CHSL 2018 is released, we will update the same here.
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018
Now that the Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, question paper and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC and DEO) March 2018 will be published online. The papers and keys released immediately after the exam are unofficial. They are made by coaching centers, teachers and individual bodies. Although teachers who have been teaching the respective subjects for long will have solved the papers, there could be one or more differences between the official and unofficial keys.
This examination is the first stage for the selection of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA / SA). Candidates who appeared for the SSC CHSL 2018 exam on these date can check here the SSC CHSL (10+2) Answer Keys of LDC and DEO for all sets.
Exam pattern of SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC and DEO exam is as follows.
- All the questions asked in the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination are multiple choice (objective) type.
- Questions for all sections except the English language one are set in both English and Hindi.
- Negative marking is there – 0.25 mark is deducted for incorrect answers.
After checking SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018
- The commission will release official SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 for exam held in the month of April 2018.
- Candidates will get a time frame to challenge the keys. Final answer keys as decided by the SSC will be used to check answer sheets.
- Marks will be awarded for correct answers, and deducted for incorrect answers. According to marks obtained by each candidate, SSC CHSL 2018 Result of written examination will be announced.
- Last year, a Descriptive paper was held after conducting the SSC CHSL. This year, as of now it has been told that the Commission will also hold a Descriptive type test.
- Those who clear the written test cut offs and descriptive test cut offs, will be called for DEST and ST as per post. Data Entry Operator candidates will have to appear for the Skill Test, those who applied for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant or Lower Division Clerk will have to appear for Typing Test.
Significance of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 LDC DEO (10+2)
By going through the answer key of SSC CHSL (10+2) LDC and DEO exam, candidates can calculate their marks.
Marks obtained in exam = (Number of correct answers * 1) – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.25)
As mentioned above, the unofficial keys may differ from official keys. Refer the unofficial answer keys to get an idea of marks, and the official keys to affirm.
Once you know the marks obtained in the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam, you can check past year cut offs to analyse chances of selection for further rounds.
- Using the SSC CHSL 2018 solved paper, candidate can know the correct answers of his / her question paper test form number. Using the marking scheme, an approximate idea of marks being scored in the exam will also be understood.
- One has to wait several weeks to get the official SSC CHSL 2018 answer key. Whereas the unofficial answer key of SSC CHSL 2018 will be available within 24 hours of the exam. Thus, it will ease one’s worries about the exam and give an immediate analysis of the test paper.
- SSC CHSL 2018 question paper will be helpful for such candidates who are yet to appear for the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam. By solving questions in the SSC LDC question paper, and then checking the answer key, chances of performing better on the day of exam increases by many folds. This is because the actual question paper lets you know the difficulty level of exam, build up speed and accuracy and work on exam day performance.
- The official notification of SSC CHSL indicates the following lines about SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018: Answer Keys will be placed on Commission’s website after written examination. Any representation regarding answer key received within 7 days of uploading of the answer key will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final.
SSC CHSL Question Paper & Answer Key Archives
You can get previous year question papers and answer keys of SSC CHSL (LDC and DEO) 10+2 examination in the links given below.
|Exam||Qs Paper and Answer Keys|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper and Answer Keys of 2016 exam||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper and Answer Keys of 2015 exam||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Question Paper and Answer Keys of 2014 exam||Click Here|
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Answer Key LDC DEO (10+2), please ask in comments below.