SSC JE 2018 Apply Online – The recruitment process for the SSC JE 2018 will begin from the commencement of the application form filling. The applications are invited from the eligible and the interested candidates. But wait, you do not know the eligibility criteria set by the SSC. So check it first to ensure your eligibility criteria. Know here how to apply, SSC JE 2018 Apply Online Application Form fee, dates and then apply online. It is important to read instructions before applying. Most important things to keep in mind are that you should submit correct data in the application form and that you should submit the form before the last date.
SSC JE 2018 Apply Online
The department has notified various posts in Civil and Electrical. for the eligible and interested candidates. SSC department allowed the aspirants to fill the Online Application Form for SSC JE for their favorable posts. SSC keeps liberating Junior Engineer posts for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical divisions. The department allows candidates to file the application form at ssc.nic.in that is the official site for Staff Selection Commission.
|Commencement of Registration||01 Sep 2018|
|Registration deadline||23 Sep 2018|
Apply Online: The candidates can apply for the SSC JE 2018 at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Application Fee
The application fee for the SSC JE 2018 is Rs. 100/- for the candidates who don’t belong any category. The fee is Nil for every candidate except for general category candidates. You can pay the application fee for SSC JE Online Application Form 2018 in these modes:
- Online through credit card/debit card / net banking
How to apply for SSC JE?
Follow given steps to fill the application form for SSC JE 2018. It is a simple and easy to understand the process.
- You will firstly reach ssc.nic.in and click on apply link in the main menu. This loads a frame containing all SSC recruitments. Navigate to SSC JE Apply Online link in its top menu. Here you will see a link to apply online. Otherwise, you can skip this process and directly click on the link above.
- Registration: If you are a first-time applicant at SSC Online Application portal, then click on New Registration. Enter details asked for registration. This generates a Registration ID and password; keep them safe.
- Upload Photo & Signature: You need to upload a photograph as well as a signature in jpg format. Photograph 4 – 12 kb Signature1 – 12 kb. Upload of photographs is also a part of registration.
- Fill application form: Next, you will fill SSC JE Online Application Form. Choices will be made pertaining to the exam. Such as you will have to mention whether you are applying for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) or Junior Engineer (Electrical). Also, you will mention postcode preferences. In addition, select choices of exam cities.
- Submit application fee: Pay application fee if applicable.