SSC JE Answer Key 2017 are released by Staff Selection Commission. The Commission has released SSC JE Tier 1 Answer Keys of exam held in online mode. Candidates can now login to check Answer Key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 and submit representations.
SSC JE Answer Key 2017
Name of exam – Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer 2016-2017
Exam level – Tier 1
Date of exam – 01.03.2017, 02.03.2017, 03.03.2017, 04.03.2017
Release of official answer keys – 27.04.2017.
Candidates can submit representations until –
01.05.2017 (5 PM) 02.05.2017 (5 PM).
Going through the SSC JE 2017 Answer Key will help candidates analyse how well they have performed in the exam. Marks will be awarded for correct answers, as per the final official SSC JE 2017 Exam Answer Key, based on which declaration of results will be done.
Challenge SSC JE Answer Key 2017
The Commission had conducted Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) held from 01.03.2017 to 04.03.2017 on Computer Base Mode at various centres.
The tentative Answer Keys for the said examination have been uploaded on the website of the Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates may login using their same USER ID and Password which were used during the Examination and submit representations, if any, from 27.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 (5.00 PM) through on-line method only on payment of Rs. 100/- per answer.
Due to a Technical Error the facility was not available to the candidates from the evening of 28.04.2017 to afternoon of 29.04.2017. Therefore, the Commission has decided to extend the time period for submitting of the representations, if any, upto 02.05.2017 (5.00 PM).
Representation received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
SSC Junior Engineer 2017
Staff Selection Commission announced vacancies for the post of Junior Engineers, Group B Non-Gazetted posts in the pay band ofRs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised). For this SSC Recruitment, CBT exam was held from 01 Mar 2017 to 04 Mar 2017 across several test centres. After the exam, SSC JE Answer Key 2016 of exam held from 01 Mar 2017 to 04 Mar 2017 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical have been published.
|SSC JE 2017||Question paper and Official Answer key|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Mechanical Engineering|
- Paper I contains questions on three subjects namely general intelligence and reasoning (50 marks), general awareness (50 marks), general engineering (100 marks).
- General engineering section has Part A (Civil and Structural), Part B (Electrical), Part C (Mechanical). Candidate has to attempt only that part which is relevant to his / her post applied for.
- Answer key of SSC JE 2017 is published separately for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
- SSC JE 2017 Answer Key Civil Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity surveying and contract).
- SSC JE 2017 Answer Key Electrical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- SSC JE 2017 Answer Key Mechanical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
SSC Junior Engineers Cut Offs
SSC JE 2017 Cut Off will be published along with result of Paper I. You can check last year’s cut offs below.
SSC JE 2014 Cut Off
Last year the following was cut off for Paper I.
SSC JE 2014 Cut Off – Civil Engineering
SSC JE 2014 Cut Off – Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
This page is being updated with details of Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers recruitment 2017.
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper of Civil Engineering will have questions based on CE syllabus. Questions asked in Civil part involves building materials, costing and valuation, environmental engineering, estimating, hydraulics, irrigation engineering, soil mechanics, surveying, transportation engineering. Questions asked in Structural part involves concrete technology, RCC design, steel design, theory of structures.
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper of Electrical Engineering will have questions as specified in the EE syllabus. Questions range on the topics such as AC fundamentals, basic concepts, basic electronics, circuit law, electrical machines, estimation and costing, fractional kilowatt motors and single phase induction motors, generation, magnetic circuit, measurement and measuring instruments, synchronous machines, transmission and distribution, utilization and electrical energy.
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper of Mechanical Engineering will have questions pertaining to ME syllabus. Questions asked in the SSC Junior Engineer mechanical engineering exam are on a wide range of topics including boilers, classification, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, IC engines (air standard cycles, performance, combustion, cooling and lubrication), properties of pure substances, Rankine cycle of system, theory of machines and machine design, 1st law of thermodynamics, 2nd law of thermodynamics, specification, fitting & accessories, air compressors & their cycles, refrigeration cycles, principle of refrigeration plant, nozzles & steam turbines, fluids (properties and classification, statics, measurement of fluid pressure, kinematics, dynamics of ideal fluids), measurement of flow rate, basic principles, hydraulic turbines, centrifugal pumps, classification of steels.
Significance of SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2017
For vacancies in the Junior Engineer posts, a large number of candidates have applied. Level of competition is quite high considering the number of test takers. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment are sought after by many looking for Govt Jobs in India. SSC JE 2016 Question Paper and Answer Key significance is explained below.
- Selection of candidates will be done through stage 1 (Paper I – objective type – CBT Mode), stage 2 (Paper II – conventional type – Written Examination).
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
- Candidates who have appeared for Paper I in Feb 2017 can check the SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2017 to know which questions they marked correctly and which were wrong.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.