|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
SCC JE Answer Key is released by Staff Selection Commission. It is online on ssc.nic.in. The answer key for Tier 1 has been released on 27 April 2017. However, the SSC JE Tier 2 Answer Key 2017 is yet to be announced. The SSC JE 2 Answer Key will be released after the examination, which is due to be held on July 30, 2017. The can download the answer key and use it to estimate their score in the examination. Check details on SSC JE Answer Key for Tier 2 from this page.
SSC JE Answer Key 2017
The answer key for the Tier 1 of the Junior Engineer examination was released online. The candidates could open the login by submitting the Roll Number, Password, and the Date of Birth. It is expected that the answer key for the Tier 2 will also be available via the same medium.
Before moving further with the procedure of SSC JE Answer Key, the candidates should check all the important dates of it.
|SSC JE Paper 1||01 to 04 March 2017|
|Answer key for Tier 1 was released on||27 April 2017|
|Declaration of SSC JE Result (Paper I)||05 Jun 2017|
|SSC JE 2016 Paper II||30 Jul 2017|
|Answer Key for SSC JE 2 will be published on||Soon|
How to Download SSC JE 2017 Answer Key
To download the answer key, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, the candidates will have to click on the link which will be uploaded on this page.
- The link will lead to the image, as shown below:
- Next, the candidates will have to submit Roll Number, Password, and Exam Dates.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the displayed answer key.
Challenge SSC JE Answer Key 2017
The Commission had conducted Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) held from 01.03.2017 to 04.03.2017 on Computer Base Mode at various centres.
The tentative Answer Keys for the said examination have been uploaded on the website of the Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates may login using their same USER ID and Password which were used during the Examination and submit representations, if any, from 27.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 (5.00 PM) through on-line method only on payment of Rs. 100/- per answer.
Due to a Technical Error the facility was not available to the candidates from the evening of 28.04.2017 to afternoon of 29.04.2017. Therefore, the Commission has decided to extend the time period for submitting of the representations, if any, upto 02.05.2017 (5.00 PM).
Representation received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
SSC Junior Engineer 2017
Staff Selection Commission announced vacancies for the post of Junior Engineers, Group B Non-Gazetted posts in the pay band ofRs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised). For this SSC Recruitment, CBT exam was held from 01 Mar 2017 to 04 Mar 2017 across several test centres. After the exam, SSC JE Answer Key 2016 of exam held from 01 Mar 2017 to 04 Mar 2017 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical have been published.
|SSC JE 2017||Question paper and Official Answer key|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Mechanical Engineering|
- Paper I contains questions on three subjects namely general intelligence and reasoning (50 marks), general awareness (50 marks), general engineering (100 marks).
- General engineering section has Part A (Civil and Structural), Part B (Electrical), Part C (Mechanical). Candidate has to attempt only that part which is relevant to his / her post applied for.
- Answer key of SSC JE 2017 is published separately for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
- SSC JE 2017 Answer Key Civil Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity surveying and contract).
- SSC JE 2017 Answer Key Electrical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- SSC JE 2017 Answer Key Mechanical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
SSC Junior Engineers Cut Offs
SSC JE 2017 Cut Off will be published along with result of Paper I. You can check last year’s cut offs from below.
Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper of Civil Engineering will have questions based on CE syllabus. Questions asked in Civil part involves building materials, costing and valuation, environmental engineering, estimating, hydraulics, irrigation engineering, soil mechanics, surveying, transportation engineering. Questions asked in Structural part involves concrete technology, RCC design, steel design, theory of structures.
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper of Electrical Engineering will have questions as specified in the EE syllabus. Questions range on the topics such as AC fundamentals, basic concepts, basic electronics, circuit law, electrical machines, estimation and costing, fractional kilowatt motors and single phase induction motors, generation, magnetic circuit, measurement and measuring instruments, synchronous machines, transmission and distribution, utilization and electrical energy.
SSC JE 2017 Question Paper of Mechanical Engineering will have questions pertaining to ME syllabus. Questions asked in the SSC Junior Engineer mechanical engineering exam are on a wide range of topics including boilers, classification, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, IC engines (air standard cycles, performance, combustion, cooling and lubrication), properties of pure substances, Rankine cycle of system, theory of machines and machine design, 1st law of thermodynamics, 2nd law of thermodynamics, specification, fitting & accessories, air compressors & their cycles, refrigeration cycles, principle of refrigeration plant, nozzles & steam turbines, fluids (properties and classification, statics, measurement of fluid pressure, kinematics, dynamics of ideal fluids), measurement of flow rate, basic principles, hydraulic turbines, centrifugal pumps, classification of steels.
Significance of SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2017
For vacancies in the Junior Engineer posts, a large number of candidates have applied. Level of competition is quite high considering the number of test takers. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment are sought after by many looking for Govt Jobs in India. SSC JE 2016 Question Paper and Answer Key significance is explained below.
- Selection of candidates will be done through stage 1 (Paper I – objective type – CBT Mode), stage 2 (Paper II – conventional type – Written Examination).
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
- Candidates who have appeared for Paper I in Feb 2017 can check the SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2017 to know which questions they marked correctly and which were wrong.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.