SSC JE Answer Key 2018 has been released on February 13, 2018. Staff Selection Commission has issued the SCC JE Answer Key at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can now check it online. The SSC JE Paper 1 Answer Key has been released after the Junior Engineer exam was held from January 22 to 29, 2018. First, the commission has released the provisional answer key on which candidates can raise objections (if any). Then the commission will release the final SSC JE answer key 2018. Candidates can download the answer key and use it to estimate their score in the examination. Check details on SSC JE Answer 2018 Key for Tier 1 from this page.
SSC JE Answer Key 2018
The commission has released the answer key for Tier 1 of the Junior Engineer examination online after the exam. The candidates can able to download the SSC JE Paper 1 answer key 2018 after the conduction of exam. Before moving further with the procedure of SSC JE Answer Key, the candidates should check all the important dates of it.
|Important event||SSC JE 2017-2018|
|Paper 1 exam||22 to 29 Jan 2018|
|SSC JE 1 Answer Key released on||13 Feb 2018|
|Last date to submit challenges||19 Feb 2018|
|SSC JE 1 Result declaration||26 Mar 2018|
|Paper 2 exam||29 Apr 2018|
|SSC JE 2 Answer Key release expected||Jun 2018|
|SSC JE 2 Result declaration expected||Aug 2018|
Candidates can access the JE Answer key by login and submitting the Roll Number, Password, and the Date of Birth.
- Final Answer Key: Click here to check the Answer Key.
- Answer Key: Click Here to check/download the official SSC JE Answer Key 2018.
Important: Now that answer key has been released, next thing is the result. SSC JE 2018 Result will be announced on March 26, 2018.
Staff Selection Commission announced vacancies for the post of Junior Engineers, Group B Non-Gazetted posts in the pay band of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised). For this SSC Recruitment, CBT exam was held from January 22, 2018, to January 29, 2018, across several test centres. SSC has published SSC JE Answer Key 2018 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical after the exam.
Official SSC JE Answer Key 2018
|SSC JE 2017-18||Question paper and Official Answer key|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2018 Mechanical Engineering|
- Paper I contains questions on three subjects namely general intelligence and reasoning (50 marks), general awareness (50 marks), general engineering (100 marks).
- General engineering section has Part A (Civil and Structural), Part B (Electrical), Part C (Mechanical). The candidate has to attempt only that part which is relevant to his / her post applied for.
- SSC publishes the SSC JE 2017 Answer key separately for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
- Civil Engineering SSC JE Answer Key 2018 is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and contract).
- Electrical Engineering SSC JE Answer Key 2018 is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- Mechanical Engineering SSC JE Answer Key 2018 is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
How to Download SSC JE Answer Key 2018
To download the answer key, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, the candidates have to click on the link given above on this page.
- The link will lead to the image, as shown below:
- Next, the candidates will have to submit Roll Number, Password, and Exam Dates.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the displayed answer key.
Challenge SSC JE Answer Key 2018
- The Commission will be conducting Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2018 (Tier-I) was held from January 22, 2018, to January 29, 2018, on Computer Base Mode at various centres. The tentative Answer Keys for the said examination have been uploaded on the website of the Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. The candidates may log in using their same User ID and Password used during the Examination and submit representations.
- Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from 13.02.2018 (5.00 PM) to 19.02.2018 (5.00 PM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged. Representations received after 5.00 PM on 19.02.2018 will not be entertained under any circumstances.
SSC Junior Engineers Cut Offs
SSC JE 2018 Cut Off will be published along with the result of Paper I. You can check last year’s cut-offs from below.
Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE 2018 Question Paper
SSC JE 2018 Question Paper of Civil Engineering will have questions based on CE syllabus. Questions asked in Civil part involves building materials, costing and valuation, environmental engineering, estimating, hydraulics, irrigation engineering, soil mechanics, surveying, transportation engineering. Questions asked in Structural part involves concrete technology, RCC design, steel design, the theory of structures.
SSC JE 2018 Question Paper of Electrical Engineering will have questions as specified in the EE syllabus. Questions range on the topics such as AC fundamentals, basic concepts, basic electronics, circuit law, electrical machines, estimation and costing, fractional kilowatt motors and single phase induction motors, generation, magnetic circuit, measurement and measuring instruments, synchronous machines, transmission and distribution, utilization and electrical energy.
SSC JE 2018 Question Paper of Mechanical Engineering will have questions pertaining to ME syllabus. Questions asked in the SSC Junior Engineer mechanical engineering exam are on a wide range of topics including boilers, classification, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, IC engines (air standard cycles, performance, combustion, cooling and lubrication), properties of pure substances, Rankine cycle of system, theory of machines and machine design, 1st law of thermodynamics, 2nd law of thermodynamics, specification, fitting & accessories, air compressors & their cycles, refrigeration cycles, principle of refrigeration plant, nozzles & steam turbines, fluids (properties and classification, statics, measurement of fluid pressure, kinematics, dynamics of ideal fluids), measurement of flow rate, basic principles, hydraulic turbines, centrifugal pumps, classification of steels.
Significance of SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2018
For vacancies in the Junior Engineer posts, a large number of candidates have applied. Level of competition is quite high considering the number of test takers. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment are sought after by many looking for Govt Jobs in India. SSC JE 2018 Question Paper and SSC JE Answer Key 2018 significance are explained below.
- Selection of candidates will be done through stage 1 (Paper I – objective type – CBT Mode), stage 2 (Paper II – conventional type – Written Examination).
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. The qualifiers (on the basis of performance) of Paper – 1 can appeare for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
- Candidates who will appear on Paper I in Jan 2018 can check the SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2018 to know which questions they marked correctly and which were wrong.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.