SSC JE Answer Key 2016 of Exam held as per the schedule given below will be given here. Staff Selection will be conducted the Paper I (Computer Based examination) in February 2017. After successfully conduction of Paper I, SSC will be conducted the Paper II (Written Examination). Answer key of SSC JE 2016 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, indicate correct answers to the multiple choice questions asked in the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer exam. Going through the SSC JE 2016 Answer Key will help candidates analyse how well they have performed in the exam. Marks will be awarded for correct answers, as per the final official SSC JE 2016 Exam Answer Key, based on which declaration of results will be done.
SSC JE 2016 Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission announced vacancies for the post of Junior Engineers, Group B Non-Gazetted posts in the pay band ofRs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- (pre-revised). For this SSC Recruitment, CBT exam will be held from 20 Dec 2016 to 23 Dec 2016 across several test centres. After the exam, SSC JE Answer Key 2016 of exam held from 20 Dec 2016 to 23 Dec 2016 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical will be published.
The CBT exam will be conducted in February 2017. Get here the SSC JE 2016 Answer Keys for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical. Links to get the keys subject wise are given below.
|SSC JE 2016||Question paper and Official Answer key|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Mechanical Engineering|
- Paper I contains questions on three subjects namely general intelligence and reasoning (50 marks), general awareness (50 marks), general engineering (100 marks).
- General engineering section has Part A (Civil and Structural), Part B (Electrical), Part C (Mechanical). Candidate has to attempt only that part which is relevant to his / her post applied for.
- Answer key of SSC JE 2016 will be published separately for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
- SSC JE 2016 Answer Key Civil Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity surveying and contract).
- SSC JE 2016 Answer Key Electrical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- SSC JE 2016 Answer Key Mechanical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
SSC Junior Engineers Cut Offs
SSC JE 2016 Cut Off will be published along with result of Paper I. You can check last year’s cut offs below.
SSC JE 2014 Cut Off
Last year the following was cut off for Paper I.
SSC JE 2014 Cut Off – Civil Engineering
SSC JE 2014 Cut Off – Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
This page is being updated with details of Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers recruitment 2016.
Challenging SSC JE Answer Key 2016
SSC JE Answer Key 2016 of exam held in Feb 2017 will be published by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can raise objections to these keys. Claims received will be analysed by the Commission and appropriate action will be taken.
Final keys will be as decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
Result of SSC JE 2016 is to be compiled on the basis of final official SSC JE Answer Key 2016.
SSC JE 2016 Question Paper
SSC JE 2016 Question Paper of Civil Engineering will have questions based on CE syllabus. Questions asked in Civil part involves building materials, costing and valuation, environmental engineering, estimating, hydraulics, irrigation engineering, soil mechanics, surveying, transportation engineering. Questions asked in Structural part involves concrete technology, RCC design, steel design, theory of structures.
SSC JE 2016 Question Paper of Electrical Engineering will have questions as specified in the EE syllabus. Questions range on the topics such as AC fundamentals, basic concepts, basic electronics, circuit law, electrical machines, estimation and costing, fractional kilowatt motors and single phase induction motors, generation, magnetic circuit, measurement and measuring instruments, synchronous machines, transmission and distribution, utilization and electrical energy.
SSC JE 2016 Question Paper of Mechanical Engineering will have questions pertaining to ME syllabus. Questions asked in the SSC Junior Engineer mechanical engineering exam are on a wide range of topics including boilers, classification, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, IC engines (air standard cycles, performance, combustion, cooling and lubrication), properties of pure substances, Rankine cycle of system, theory of machines and machine design, 1st law of thermodynamics, 2nd law of thermodynamics, specification, fitting & accessories, air compressors & their cycles, refrigeration cycles, principle of refrigeration plant, nozzles & steam turbines, fluids (properties and classification, statics, measurement of fluid pressure, kinematics, dynamics of ideal fluids), measurement of flow rate, basic principles, hydraulic turbines, centrifugal pumps, classification of steels.
Significance of SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2016
For vacancies in the Junior Engineer posts, a large number of candidates have applied. Level of competition is quite high considering the number of test takers. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment are sought after by many looking for Govt Jobs in India. SSC JE 2016 Question Paper and Answer Key significance is explained below.
- Selection of candidates will be done through stage 1 (Paper I – objective type – CBT Mode), stage 2 (Paper II – conventional type – Written Examination).
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Paper –I will be called for Paper-II (Conventional Type).
- Candidates who have appeared for Paper I in Feb 2017 can check the SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2016 to know which questions they marked correctly and which were wrong.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions
Representations received from candidates regarding answer keys are carefully examined. Wherever representations are found to be genuine, key is revised.
Unofficial SSC JE Answer Key 2016
Candidates may please note that the answer keys released immediately after the exam are unofficial. Unofficial SSC JE Answer Key 2016 is published by individuals, coaching centres and other institutes. These keys are only for reference.
Those who have appeared in the Junior Engineers Recruitment Exam (Paper I) will want to know exam analysis of SSC JE 2016, expected cut offs, answer keys. For the purpose of helping such candidates, unofficial answer key of SSC JE 2016 is released. Although these keys are also made by experts in education, there could be differences between these and the official keys released by Staff Selection Commission.
Official SSC JE Answer Key 2016
Staff Selection Commission will be conducted the exam at all assigned test centres. Now the Commission has released the official SSC JE Answer Key 2016 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
Candidates can then check set-wise, subject-wise answer key of SSC JE 2016 and estimate marks obtained in the exam.SSC JE Recruitment