SSC Scientific Assistant Books 2022: The SSC Scientific Assistant Exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who applied for this exam must go through the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly. After analyzing the exam pattern and syllabus, candidates must be aware of the books to prepare for the examination. The right choice of books and authors will lead to a better understanding of exam syllabus and preparation for the exam. Here in this article, we will discuss the syllabus and all other essential details related to the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam.
SSC Scientific Assistant Books 2022
SSC Scientific Assistant Books are the most important source of exam preparation. Such Books and their content is designed for the students aspiring to prepare for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam. Here are a few important books to be used for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam preparation.
Books for Paper I
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal||Click here|
|A new approach to reasoning: verbal, non-verbal & Analytical||Click here|
|General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning & analytical ability by UPSC portal||Click here|
English language and comprehension
|High School English Grammar and composition by Wren and Marketing||Click here|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination by Hari Mohan Prasad and Una Sinha||Click here|
|English book by S. Chand||Click here|
Qualitative Aptitude and General Awareness
|Quantitative aptitude for all competitive examinations by Abhijit Guha||Click here|
|General Knowledge 2022 by Arihant experts||Click here|
|Encyclopedia of General Science for General Competitions||Click here|
Books For Paper II
|Handbook of physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar||Click here|
|Principles of physics by Robert Resnick||Click here|
|Handbook on Computer Science and IT by ME team||Click here|
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus 2022
The SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus consists of two Papers, Paper I and Paper-II. Both the papers are distributed in various topics as mentioned below:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Verbal and non-verbal type of questions, analogies, decisions and judgment making, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc. This section will test the candidate’s abilities to deal with the analytical functions and relationships.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This part of the exam comprises topic like percentage, ratio, averages, quadrilateral, trigonometry, histogram, probability, charts, and many more.
- English language and comprehension: English Grammar, Vocabulary, spellings, synonyms and antonyms, compre6, correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- General Awareness: Genera, physical, geographical, economic, and climatic features of India and the World. Current affairs and history of the world and India.
- Computer Science and information technology
- Electronics and telecommunication
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern consists of 2 papers, Paper I and Paper II. The exam pattern helps the candidates to understand the mark’s weightage according to the subjects and topics of the syllabus. Here is the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern:
- Mode of examination: Computer-based exam
- Type of questions: Objective type of questions
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Marking scheme:
- +1 for each correct answer
- -0.25 for each incorrect answer
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
English language & Comprehension
Computer Science & Information Technology
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Preparation Tips
The candidates who applied for the SSC Scientific Assistant exam 2022 must start their exam preparation with a complete analysis of exam pattern and syllabus. Here are a few tips and tricks candidates can use to prepare for the examination.
- Candidates must analyze the exam pattern to understand the weightage of marks and topics of the syllabus in the exam.
- Practice previous year’s question papers to understand the type of questions and the way they are asked.
- Focus on daily English comprehension and language lessons to prepare for the exam.
- Look over the current affairs and general information to prepare for the General Awareness section of the exam.
About SSC Scientific Assistant Exam
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam every year to recruit candidates for the posts of Scientific Assistants in the Indian Meteorological Department. SSC releases exam syllabus and patterns that help candidates to learn about the books and analyze the types of books for the preparation of the exam.
Ans: Answer: SSC Scientific Assistant Exam takes place in two papers: Paper I and Paper-II.
Ans: The SSC Scientific Assistant Exam mode is online.
Ans: Answer: Candidates must go through the exam pattern and syllabus to understand it to the core and study with a time schedule.
Leave a Reply