SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declares the result for selection post phase 8 online at ssc.nic.in. Applicants can also check the direct link available below check SSC Selection post result. It is mandatory for candidates to secure a minimum of 35% marks in the examination. After qualifying the computer-based test, candidates have to appear for document verification round. Get here complete information related to SSC Selection Post Phase 8 result 2020 including the process to check result, qualifying marks, tie-breaking criteria, and other information.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020
Staff Selection Commission releases the result for selection post phase 8 in PDF format. Note down the important dates related to SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020 from the table below:
Bihar Exam Centre – 14 Dec 2020
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Selection Post Phase 8 result 2020 as per schedule at ssc.nic.in.
SSC Selection Post 2020 Result Date
Last year, the examination fo SSC Selection post took place on October 14-18 2019. SSC declared the examination result for SSC Selection Post on February 18, 2020 (for CBT). That is around 120 days after the examination. So this year also candidates can expect the result 120 number of days after the examination; in the month of Dec 2020 to January 2021.
SSC Selection Post 2020 Result Date – Dec 2020 to Jan 2021
Compilation of SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020
Refer to the points below to know about the process of the compilation of SSC selection post result.
- After the release of provisional answer key, candidates can raise the objections against the answer key.
- The expert’s committee release looks into the objections raised by the candidates.
- If any of the objection is found true, then a final answer key is released.
- A final answer key based on which, candidates result is prepared.
- Candidate’s result is released in the form of merit list. It consists of names of those candidates who have a secure high mark in the exam.
How to check SSC Selection Post Phase 8 result 2020?
SSC declares the result for Selection Post Phase 8 only through online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website, ssc.nic.in to check the result. To know more about the procedure for checking result, refer to the steps below:
1st step: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. They can also click on the direct link available above to check result.
2nd step: On the home page of the website, candidates have to click on the ‘result’ tab.
3rd step: To get the result, candidates have to click on the link against the recruitment name.
4th step: After clicking on the link, a PDF file is displayed on the screen. It has the names of the selected candidates for further rounds of selection.
5th step: Download the result PDF and keep it safe for future reference.
Details present in SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020.
- Roll number
- Name of the selected candidates
Qualifying Marks for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020
As we know, the candidates are called for the documents verification round only if they are able to secure the minimum qualifying marks. Read along to know about the qualifying marks for different categories.
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020||Qualifying marks|
|OBC/ EWS category||30%|
Selection Procedure for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020
Candidate’s selection for Selection Post Phase 8 is conducted in 02 stages. The first stage is computer-based test and second is the document verification round.
- Computer-based test: Candidates have to take this computer-based test for which the duration is 60 minutes. In CBT, multiple-choice questions are available. There will be 100 questions in the phase 8 question paper.
- Document verification round: This is the last stage for the selection procedure. Candidates have to be present at their respective regional centre fo the document verification round. For this stage, applicants have to carry certain documents to the centre and verify their eligibility.
Documents required for the verification round
Those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in CBT are called for document verification round. Candidates have to be present in the regional office to which the post category belongs. It is mandatory to carry original documents along with their photocopies. So, check out is the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the regional office for verification.
- 02 passport size photographs
- One original photo identity proof
- 10th certificate
- Educational certificate
- Order or letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualification
- Experience certificate
- Caste / category certificate
- Person with disability certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Age relaxation certificate
- No objection certificate
- Name change certificate for those whose name is changed after 10th certificate
Tie-Breaking Criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Result 2020
There are cases when more than a candidate secure the marks equal marks. In such cases, the tie-breaking criteria are taken into consideration to resolve a tie. Refer to the tie resolution criteria provided below:
- Total marks secured in computer based examination
- Marks secured in Part A of computer-based examination
- Marks secured in Part B of computer-based examination
- Date of birth with elder candidate given preference and placed higher in the merit list
- Alphabetical order of the merit list
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) works under the Government of India for the recruitment eligible candidates in various ministries. Some of the recruitment examinations conducted by SSC are SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Junior Engineer, Junior Hindi Translator Selection Post, and other exam. SSC was formed on November 04, 1975. The Commission has its headquarters at New Delhi, India.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes. SSC releases the result for selection post phase 8 in merit list format.
Ans : Candidates belonging to EWS category have to secure minimum 30% marks in the examination.
Ans : Candidates have to carry their 10th certificate, experience certificate, no objection certificate and other relevant documents to verification round.