TN TRB Special Teachers Application Form 2017 are available now. The online application has been made available on the official website of TRB, which is trbonlineexams.in. The Teachers Recruitment Board has invited the applications for the recruitment of Special Teachers (Physical Education, Drawing, Music, and Sewing) in School Education and other Departments. The online application process has begun on July 27, 2017. The last date to apply for the recruitment process is August 18, 2017. The candidates can fill the application forms online only. No printed application will be sent to candidates. Applicants have to submit the online application on or before the last date. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted. Check how to fulfill formalities of TN TRB Special Teachers Apply Online 2017, fee structure, and more details from this page.
TN TRB Special Teachers Application Form 2017
The application form of TN TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 will be accepted to fill around 1325 vacancies for the post of Special Teachers. The candidates cannot submit the application form via any offline medium.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Check here the schedule of TN TRB Special Recruitment Online Application
|Commencement of submission of application through online mode||July 27, 2017|
|Last date for submission of application through online mode||August 18, 2017|
Apply Here – The candidates may Apply for TN TRB Special Recruitment from Here.
TNTRB Special Recruitment Application Process
Before applying online, read all the instructions carefully and fill in all the details in the online application as required. Applicants will have to select the post they wish to apply for. Also, candidate has to choose the “Order of Preference of the Department” of their choice; however the Board reserves its right in the allocation of Department for appointment on the basis of communal turn / vacancy.
How to fill the Online Application
To fill in all the details in the online application, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Fill in details
Access the link provided above and fill the following details:
- Post Applied for
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Father/ Mother/ Guardian
- Date of Birth – Age as on July 1, 2017
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Address for Communication
- Password (should be minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 characters)- This password will be used for all future logins
Step 2: Edit /Submit the Application
- A confirmation screen with all the details filled by the applicant will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour. As once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
- If there are any errors, you may rectify the same using Edit data option. Otherwise Submit the same.
Step 3: Submit the Application Form
On submitting the online application, an acknowledgement along with unique registration number will be sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID and Mobile Number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is will be required for further processing and future logins.
Step 4: Login
- Login, using the system generated registration number and password. Fill in the General and Technical Qualification Details as applicable.
- Those candidates who have registered in District Employment Office after completing all the required qualifications for the post should fill-in the registration date and renewal date.
- Candidate will be required to choose the exam district of their choice; however the Board reserves its right in the allocation of exam district.
- Read the declaration, tick the checkboxes and click SUBMIT.
Step 5: Upload Photograph and Signature
All candidates are required to upload their recent color passport size photograph and signature in the online application.
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||Maximum: 50 KB|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Maximum: 20 KB|
After uploading the photograph and signature, candidate may proceed to make for the application fee.
How to ensure that Photograph And Signature are within 50 KB per file
- Open the digital photograph or signature in MS Paint by right clicking the image.
- Press Ctrl+W, a page will open which will have an option of ‘resize by %’. Enter anything between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpeg format.
- Now check for the size of the file in “properties”. If the size of the image is still larger than 50 KB, follow the above mentioned steps again and bring the file size to less than 50 KB.
- Save the file
Step 6: Make Payment
The examination fee has to be filled by online mode only. The fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets.
|For OC/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC|
|Payment options||Exam Fees||Total Amount Payable including Convenience Charges|
|Amex/ JCB Wallet||500||517.25|
|For SC/ SCA/ ST or differently abled|
|Amex/ JCB Wallet||200||258.63|
Upon successful payment acknowledgement will be displayed. Applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt. Also take a printout of the application for the Direct Recruitment of Special Teachers and keep the same safely for future reference.