TS SET 2018 – Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana conducted the TS SET 2018. TS SET 2018 Score Card has been released at the official website i.e. online.telanganaset.org. For checking the scorecard candidates needs to enter the login credential. The Telangana State – State Eligibility Test is conducted for recruitment and promotions of Lecturers / Assistant Professor in Degree Colleges/ Universities. This year the TS SET 2018 held on July 15, 2018. The Applications were invited by the Osmania University from eligible candidates to appear for the Telangana State-State Eligibility Test from March 14, 2018. The examination body released the notification for this year TS SET schedule. The candidates who wanted to apply for TS SET 2018 could refer this page for more details like, TS SET 2018 Schedule, Application process, Admit card, Recruitment process, and Syllabus. Also Read: TS SET Preparation 2018
TS SET 2018
The Telangana State – State Entrance Test held on July 15, 2018. The test contains Two papers, Question paper for Paper-I is common for all subjects in which SET is conducted and it is bi-lingual (English and Telugu), Paper-II of certain subjects has also been bi-lingual. The candidates who wished to apply had to prepare for both. But before preparing a candidate needed to apply for the test, and for applying the schedule for TS SET is required. So the Schedule for TS SET 2018 has been given below in the table.
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||14 Mar 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||14 Apr 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||24 Apr 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||04 May 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee
(For Hyderabad center only)
|15 May 2018|
|Download of Hall Tickets||01 Jul 2018|
|Date of Examination||15 Jul 2018|
|Answer Key||23 Jul 2018|
|Result||07 Sep 2018|
TS SET 2018 Eligibility
Only eligible candidate should apply for the test, so before applying candidate should read the eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit: There is No Upper age limit to apply for the TS-SET examination.
- Number of Chances: A candidate can avail any number of chances.
- Only those candidates who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible to appear Telangana SET. Others need not apply.
- The candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degre
equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. However. in case of the Backward Classes (BC) /Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course
The candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited
candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lecturership after they have passed their Master’s Degree.
equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of BC/SC/ST/PWD (persons with disability) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of SET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates belonging to transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for SET examination as are available to SC/ST/PWD categories. The subject wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PWD/BC categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991(irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only. The candidates, whose post-graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, may appear in a related subject.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor print out of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to TS-SET office. However the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the TS-SET at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiu.ac.in).
- The Candidate who qualifies TS-SET is eligible to apply for recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in the State of Telangana only.
Exemption (Eligibility for Lectureship)
TS-SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in universities/ colleges/institutions. However, the candidates, who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in universities/ colleges/ institutions.
For SET Candidates: The candidates who have cleared the State Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Lectureship held prior to 1st June 2002, are exempted from appearing in NET, being eligible to apply for Lectureship anywhere in India. For SET held from 1st June 2002 onwards, the qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer only in the universities/ colleges belonging to the state from where they have cleared their TS-SET.
TS SET 2018 Application Form
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria were advised to apply. The application form submission for TS SET 2018 commenced from March 14, 2018. The application form was available on the official Website of TS SET. Candidates could apply by visiting the official website or they could apply through the direct link which was provided on the specified schedule on the application form page. The payment for application form wad made only online, no other mode was available.
TS SET 2018 Hall Ticket
After completion of the application process, Hall ticket has been issued to only those candidate who succeeded to apply with the requisite amount of fee. The hall ticket has been published by the Osmania University on the official website www.telanganaset.org. The candidates can get the admit card through the official website or through the link on the “Hall Ticket” Page. The link to download the Hall tickets has been provided on the specified date.
TS SET Answer Key 2018
Osmania University published the Answer key for TS SET 2018 after successful completion of the exams. The answer key consisted of the correct answers and the respected Question Paper. The candidate can cross check their answers and can estimate their chances to be selected. However, the answer key does not guarantee the selection, the selection of the candidate fully dependent on the final result. If any candidate will not satisfy with the answers then he/she can put objection against the answer key. The details for filing the objection will be provided on the page.
TS SET 2018 Result
TS SET 2018 final result has been declared by the official body on the website www.telanganaset.org. Telangana State – State Eligibility Test 2018 result is available in online mode in form of a list containing roll numbers of qualified candidates. The result of TS SET 2018 depends on the final answer key. The candidate can check the result by going to the official website, the candidate has to enter the basic details for checking the result.
For more details about TS SET 2018 Download Information Brochure
Official website: www.telanganaset.org