TS SET Previous Year Question Papers – Osmania University conducts the Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) for the state of Telangana. All the aspirants preparing for this exam are suggested to be aware of the exam pattern through the previous year’s question papers of TS SET. Solved question papers for previous years for papers I, II, III can be downloaded in PDF format. The papers are available in English and Telugu language. Candidates get an idea about the types of questions asked in the exams, important topics to be covered, exam patterns. TS SET previous year’s question papers are made available in this article.
TS SET Previous Year Question Paper
The TS SET Previous Year question paper helps the aspirants to understand the pattern and make their preparation better. Candidates can get TS SET previous year question paper year wise on this page for all subject which was asked in the recent years.
TS SET Previous Year Question Papers
Previous papers for TS SET exams have been provided here. Candidates can access the question papers of TS SET 2018, 2017, 2014, 2013 and 2012 by clicking on Download and the PDF shall open which can be downloaded on the system for offline study
- TS SST 2018 question papers
- TS SST 2017 question papers
- TS SET 2014 question papers
- TS SET 2013 question papers
- TS SET 2012 question papers
How to utilize TS SET Previous Years Question Papers
Solving previous year’s question papers gives an insight to the students regarding the pattern and difficulty level of upcoming examinations. TS SET’s previous papers can be utilized to create an understanding of the type of questions asked and the individual’s strength. Before appearing for the actual examination, it is of utmost importance that the candidate possesses confidence. That confidence is inculcated with solving similar questions that have been asked before. We have briefly discussed the importance of solving the previous year’s question papers.
- Time Management- A candidate willing to excel in TS SET examinations should be well aware of time management during the exams. Here the previous question papers of TS SET come to the rescue. Re-examining yourself before the actual examination within the stipulated time can not only boost your confidence but can also allow you to effectively manage your time during the exams. Students are advised to solve the questions within the time limit of the exams and evaluate themselves based on answer keys.
- Efficient revision – When students are done with the syllabus and are to start their revisions for the exams, revising concepts with questions can be very efficient. They get to know the knowledge they were unaware of and the weak spots which are to be improved.
- Exam pattern and difficulty level of questions- TS SET previous question papers make students aware of the exam pattern expected in the current examinations and the level of difficulty which is to remain for the upcoming examinations. By solving the previous year’s questions they can easily evaluate their performance and cope up with the level of questions asked.
About TS SET Exam
Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) is a state-level teaching eligibility test for Telangana. The post od for Assistant professor and Lecturer in colleges and universities of Telangana. The exams are conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in an online mode. The exam consists of 2 papers namely Paper I and Paper-II. All the candidates securing 55% in their post-graduation are eligible to appear for the TS SET exams. Students in their final year of master’s degree can also apply. The exams are conducted with no upper age. Any candidate of any age can apply for the post provided they pass the eligibility criteria.
Paper I comprises General Studies and Paper Ii comprises 29 subjects that are to be selected by the candidate. A student has to qualify for both papers to get the certificate of TS SET.