TS TET 2017 was held on 23 July 2017. The Telangana State was conducted Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for candidates who intend to teach classes I to VIII. Complete details of TS TET 2017 (Telangana TET) are available.
Important Dates of TS TET 2017
|Release of notification||10 Jun 2017|
|Payment of fees||12 to
|Online submission of application form at tstet.cgg.gov.in||13 to
|Help desk services||12 Jun to 23 Jul 2017 (working days)|
|Availability of hall ticket for download from||15 Jul 2017|
|TS TET 2017 Paper 1||23 Jul 2017 (9:30 AM to 12 noon)|
|TS TET 2017 Paper 2||23 Jul 2017 (2:30 PM to 5 PM)|
|Declaration of result||04 Aug 2017|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Result||Click Here – Announced!|
Qualifying Statistics and Pass Percentage in TS TET 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The candidates may check the table below to check the pass percentage and qualifying statistics in TS TET 2017.
|Particular||Paper I||Paper II|
|Mathematics and Science||Social Studies||Total|
|Pass Percentage (%)||57.37%||18.31%||20.62%||19.51%|
As per the official report, in Paper I, the highest pass percentage recorded has been 71.32% in the district of Jagtial. From here, total 959 candidates appeared and 684 qualified the examination. On the other hand, in Paper II, the highest pass percentage has went upto 24.02% from Mancherial. Check the complete data of the candidates from the here.
The TS TET 2017 will have two Papers. The Paper 1 will be for candidates aiming to be teachers for the class 1 to 5, whereas, the Paper 2 will be for those who want to teach class 6 to 8. If a candidate wishes to teach either of the classes, they will be required to appear for both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be held from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon
- Paper 2 is due to be held from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
TS TET Application Form 2017
For detailed information on applying ONLINE candidates can download INFORMATION BULLETIN free of cost from the official site of TSTET.
Step 1: Candidates can apply for Teacher Eligibility Test in Telangana State on TSTET official site http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ . Ensure that you have the following documents or files:
- Scanned image of photograph and signature in JPEG format only.
- A copy of Class X certificate.
Note: Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
Step 2: After registration, candidates can select the mode of payment The fee for submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs.200.00 for only Paper I or only Paper II or both through TS Online or payment gateway.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- On receipt of fee at TS online/Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online.
Application Process is over now.
Eligibility Criteria For TSTET 2017
Candidates before filling the applications online should fit in the minimum eligibility criteria as given in the Information Bulletin. Appearance and a pass in TS-TET would not secure the right to be considered for the appointment for the post of Teacher unless the candidate is in possession of the qualifications prescribed for the appointment of such post.
Minimum eligibility criteria for TS-TET Paper I is as follows:
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. However in case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. In respect of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines ( 23-12-2015).
Minimum eligibility criteria for TS-TET Paper II is as follows:
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education).
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In respect of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to B.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines (23-12-2015).
- 4-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed., with at least 50% marks, in case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
- Graduation with language concerned as one of the optional subjects OR Bachelor of oriental language (or its equivalent) OR Graduation in literature OR Post Graduation in language concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate/B.Ed with language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
TS-TET 2017 Exam Structure:
The exam pattern of TS TET 2017 is, for Paper 1 and 2, is as mentioned below.
TS TET Exam Pattern for Paper 1: The exam will be of 150 questions and candidates will have to 2 hours and 30 minutes to attempt the exam. There will be four section in the paper for Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I , Language II English , Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
TS TET Exam Pattern for Paper 2: Even for Paper 2, the candidates will get 2 hours 30 minutes and will have to solve 150 questions. It will also have four sections for Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II English, and Subject (Maths, Science, Social Science, etc).
Note: Language I will be Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, 7 Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Gujarati and Language II is only English.
Language of the Exam: The question paper will be provided in English and one chosen language. Candidates who will choose Sanskrit as their language, will be given questions in Telugu, followed by Sanskrit (Devanagari script)
Syllabus for TS TET 2017
Candidates can check the medium wise syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 as given below:
Medium wise Syllabus for Paper-I
Medium wise syllabus for Paper- II
TS TET Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates can download their hall tickets from the TS-TET official website. A candidate who does not possess the Hall Ticket shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances. The direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Admit Card Process is over now.
To download TS TET Hall Ticket 2017 – Click here.
NOTE: Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination.
Qualifying Marks in TS-TET
The percentage of qualifying marks for different categories is given below
|1||General||60% and above|
|2||BCs||50% and above|
|3||SC/ST/ Differently abled||40% and above|
- The Director, SCERT and the member convener TET, Telangana State may issue Memos/Pass certificates to the candidates.
- Differently abled candidates with at least 40% of disability only will be considered in respect of visually and orthopedically disabled. With regard to Hearing Impaired candidates, a minimum of 75% disability shall be considered under PH category.
Validity of TET 2017 certificate
The certificate shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET concerned.
20% weightage to TET scores shall be provided in the Teacher Recruitment of the State Government and 80% weightage is for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) based on which selection lists shall be prepared.