TSPSC TRT 2018 Result: TSPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of 8792 teachers. In order to select the candidates, the board has conducted a recruitment test. Candidates who qualified this test will move further to the next stage of selection. Result for TSPSC TRT is announced once the examination process is over. The result is announced on the official website of the board. Result for each post has been announced separately. Finally selected candidates will be allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit for more details regarding this read the article further.
TSPSC TRT 2018 Result
TSPSC TRT Exam for the various post has been conducted from February 24 to March 04, 2018. once the result is announced candidates can check it from the link below.
|TSPSC TRT exam date||24 Feb to 04 Mar 2018|
|TSPSC TRT Result||10 May 2018|
|TSPSC TRT Merit List||08 Jun 2018|
|TSPSC TRT 2nd Spell Result||01 Oct 2018|
- provisional list of selected candidates to the Post of Language Pandit – Telugu
- Supplementary Selection Result Notification Web Note: Click here to check the web note.
- Supplementary Selection Result Notification: Click here to check the Supplementary Selection Result Notification.
- Web Note for Medical Board for the post of SGT-T/M (PH-HH Candidates): Click here to check the web note.
- Schedule and Web Note for Medical Board for the post of SGT-T/M: Click here to check the Schedule and Web Note.
- Secondary Grade Teacher (Telugu Medium) provisionally selected candidates list: Click here to check the list.
- Result of SGT-Telugu for 3rd Spell Certificate Verification of PH(VH/HH/OH) vacancies: Click here to check the same.
- Physical Science (Urdu & Hindi Mediums) provisionally selected candidates list: Click here to check the list of candidates selected.
- Physical Science (Urdu & Hindi Mediums) result notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Result of School Assistant Physical Science (2nd Spell): Click here to check the result.
- Result of School Assistant Physical Science: Click here to check the result.
- Result for CV: Click here to check the Result.
- Webnote: Click here to check the web note.
- Merit List: Click here to check the merit list.
- Result: Click here to check the TSPSC TRT 2018 Result.
Minimum Qualifying marks: The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the
Memorandum of marks
Memorandum of Marks will be issued on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) through Online Payment in favour of the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad. Request for Memorandum of Marks from candidates will be entertained after one month from the date of publication of the final results in TSPSC Website.
Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the
recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
The final selection of the post will be based on marks secured in the written examination wither online or OMR based by giving 80% weightage for the written test and 20% weightage for the TET paper – II out together.
Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage marks in TET Paper-II put together will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
TSPSC TRT 2017 Vacancies
There is a total of 8792 vacancies. The breakup of vacancies post-wise is as follows.
|Name of post||Number of vacancies|
|Physical Education Teacher||416|
|School Assistant (Physical Education)||09|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||5415|
Leave a Reply