United India has been in the forefront of designing and implementing complex covers to large customers, as in cases of ONGC Ltd, GMR- Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, Mumbai International Airport Ltd, Tirumala-Tirupati Devasthanam, Kochi Metro Rail Corporation etc. UI have been also the pioneer in taking Insurance to rural masses with large level implementation of Universal Health Insurance Program of Government of India & Vijaya Raji Janani Kalyan Yojana (covering 4.5 million women in the state of Madhya Pradesh), Tsunami Jan Bima Yojana (in 4 states covering 459,000 of families), National Livestock Insurance and many such schemes.
Candidates who will apply for the United India Insurance Company Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 will be issued an admit card before the written exams are being conducted. UIIC will be issuing UIIC AO Admit Card 2018 for both Preliminary and main exam. The UIIC AO Admit Card 2018 will be available to the candidates 10 days prior to each specific exam.
UIIC AO Admit Card 2018
Get the details related to UIIC AO Admit Card 2018 here on this page. Let’s check some of the important dates of UIIC AO Admit Card 2018 event.
|Issuance of Admit Card||10 days before exam|
|Prelims examination date||04 Mar 2018|
|Final examination date||25 Mar 2018|
Admit Card: The UIIC AO Admit Card 2018 will be available here www.uiic.co.in
Steps to Download
- First, open the official web portal of this corporation.
- Go to “What’s New” section placed on a right side of the homepage.
- In that section, you will see a link prescribed as “UIIC Call letter for AO Scale-I Written Examination, 2018”.
- After you find out a link mentioned above, click on it. Now, you will be diverted to a new tab.
In a new tab, insert your details like Registration No. / Roll No., Password, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Verify the inserted digits and then finally press on “Submit” option.
- Admit card in pdf format will appear on the screen soon within a valid submission of details.
- At last, take more than one printout of your hall ticket for further usages.
About Admit Card/Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the Company’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for
downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in B below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
A list of examination center for the preliminary examination is given below.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination will be entertained.
- UIIC however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- UIIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will have to appear for the examination at an Examination Center at his/her own risk & expenses and UIIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- Examination centers for Main Examination will be limited.
Insofar, the official information brochure for UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 has not been issued. Information on this page is based on last years information brochure and given only for reference purpose. Details on this page will be updated as soon as information brochure is issued.