United India Insurance Company Limited will be announcing UIIC AO Result 2018 for those candidates who will appear in Written Examination. United India Insurance Company Limited will conduct the Phase 1 exam on March 04, 2018 in order to fill 462 vacancies of Administrative Officers. Candidates who are preparing to attend the exam can easily get the UIIC AO Result 2018 by using the direct link which will be given below when the result is declared. You can also check UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 cut off through this web page when available.
Applicants can also get their UIIC AO Results 2018 from the official web portal www.uiic.co.in through the online mode by following some of the essential steps which are indicated below. Those contenders who will successfully qualify in the exams will be eligible to appear for the next level of recruitment that is Main Exams.
UIIC AO Results 2018
Candidates can go through the section given below on this page to get details regarding UIIC AO Result 2018. Let us start with some of the important dates of the UIIC AO Results 2018 event.
|Date of Preliminary Exam||04 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Date of Main Exam||25 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Result: The UIIC AO Results 2018 will be available here www.uiic.co.in
Steps to Download
To download the United India Insurance Company Limited Result 2018, you have to go through the guidelines which are given below:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the United India Insurance Company Limited that is “www.uiic.co.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Careers” tab available in the top menu bar of the homepage and open it.
- Then you have to hit on the “View Details” option given in front of the “Recruitment of Assistant – 2018” link of advertisement.
- After that, hit on the “Phase 1 Exam – Marks of Candidates” link to get Phase 1 result.
- Then a new page will be shown in front of you on your digital screen.
- You can check your marks according to your roll number wise as well as discipline.
- At last, download the UIIC Result and also take a print out for future reference.
- The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
- The Preliminary Examination (On-line Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will consist of 3 sections
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II – Main Examination.
- The Main Examination (On-line Objective Test) for 250 marks, would be of TWO Hours duration and will consist of 5 sections.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in
English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test/subject by securing the minimum
qualification marks as decided by the Company in the Main Examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the On-line Main Examination will further qualify in the Regional Language
Test, before final selection. However, no separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test.
This test will be only qualifying in nature. Valid AADHAR card (or) E-Aadhar Card should be produced
during the Regional Language Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the On-line Main Examination subject to
qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a
candidate to be called for On-line Examination and Regional Language Test.
- There will be a Penalty for wrong answers (applicable to both Preliminary and Main Examination)
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1⁄4 th of the marks
assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. However, no
marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be
intimated through its Website.
Note: The detailed examination pattern is given on the UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 page.
The final Merit List State-wise and Category-wise shall be prepared in descending order of the marks
secured by the candidates in the On-line Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the Merit List shall be considered for provisional selection subject to Medical Fitness. Candidates will be intimated of the same through the Company’s Website. The candidates are advised to check the Company’s Website regularly.
The contingency list of candidates not exceeding 50% of the respective number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
Insofar, the official information brochure for UIIC AO Recruitment 2018 has not been issued. Information on this page is based on last years information brochure and given only for reference purpose. Details on this page will be updated as soon as information brochure is issued.